26-Nov-09 Thanksgiving & Community Event (UNTIL DEC 7TH)

Toad

[hide=Location of next person]"White City" = Falador

"Pricey Stones" = Gem Trader[/hide]

This is confirmed.

Can't be confirmed 100% until tomorrow night ;) but yeah its pretty much that lol.

Lol says the guy who two minutes ago was certain it was Doric?

Despite the fact the clue basically out right says

The seller of gem stones in west falador

Sure. I was certain, I skim read white city, rocks (dwarves..) and I took a wild guess. You can't tell me you've never been wrong about something before.

I suggest you get off your high throne and take a seat with the rest of us.

I suggest you get off your high horse.

My point was you posted saying "the next one IS doric"

Then like 2 posts later

" we can't be 100% certain its _ _ _ until tomorrow"

(I paraphrased you're posts but you get the point)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm boycotting the thanksgiving event by all means, I do not see it fair for the colonies to get an event specific to them. If they get an event then the rset of the world should have a specific event. For example May day in UK (best I could come up with ATM) or even better scrap thanksgiving and have 11-11 (I know that's already been) that event means more to the world than thanksgiving which only means something to 400M/7B people. People may reply and hate me for it but I do not think it is right for an colonist event on a British game.

N.B by colonists I mean America and Canada (as I can't be bothered to repeat them words over and over).

Thanks. J J.

EDIT: I just noticed there is 2 Thanksgiving based threads, I believe this one is on the wrong thread. is it possible to move the post who should I just copy and paste?

Just curious, if Jagex does May day or 11-11, should we "colonists" boycott the event? Or should we point out that we haven't been colonists since July 4, 1776?

[hide=Location of next person]"White City" = Falador

"Pricey Stones" = Gem Trader[/hide]

This is confirmed.

Can't be confirmed 100% until tomorrow night ;) but yeah its pretty much that lol.

Lol says the guy who two minutes ago was certain it was Doric?

Despite the fact the clue basically out right says

The seller of gem stones in west falador

Sure. I was certain, I skim read white city, rocks (dwarves..) and I took a wild guess. You can't tell me you've never been wrong about something before.

I suggest you get off your high throne and take a seat with the rest of us.

I suggest you get off your high horse.

My point was you posted saying "the next one IS doric"

Then like 2 posts later

" we can't be 100% certain its _ _ _ until tomorrow"

(I paraphrased you're posts but you get the point)

We're all human and we all make mistakes let it go, this is really insignificant around 7 Billion people on earth, millions of mistakes are happening if not more at this very second. :)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I'll wait until the last day and just do it quickly as i don't really want to play RS, but just want the reward item at the end.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

How did you figure out the buckets of milk, 7 baits, 227 coins and 4 hammers?

You have to read between the lines. :P

[hide=Spoiler in a hide tag since many people dont like using them]

Highlight the areas between the clues.

[/hide]

:wall: :wall: :wall:

Gah, these puzzles are owning me hard :oops: .

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

I am terrible at solving puzzles thank goodness for spoilers! <3:

Yep, you have to have the exact amount of items on you or it will not work. Found that out the hard way...

Don;t mean to pick on you personally.

But I fail to see why so many are having trouble with the exact amount thing.

Afterall the original forum post did very clearly say the contacts will only talk to you if you are holding the exact amounts of certain items.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Yep, you have to have the exact amount of items on you or it will not work. Found that out the hard way...

Afterall the original forum post did very clearly say the contacts will only talk to you if you are holding the exact amounts of certain items.

I obviously failed to read the WHOLE post.... It happens. :smile:

EDIT: Wait where does it say in Smellysocks first post that you need the exact items? I still don't see it... lol I never even read the original forum post only Smellysocks post here on Tip..

queenvalerie.png

Very nice event. It's good their giving us something that actually makes us think (For those of us that figured it out on their own) Jagex, I applaud you! =D>

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

I obviously failed to read the WHOLE post.... It happens. :smile:

EDIT: Wait where does it say in Smellysocks first post that you need the exact items? I still don't see it... lol I never even read the original forum post only Smellysocks post here on Tip..

I seem to have failed to do so, apologies will put that on there now :)

it says it on the rsof forum psot, but smelly failed and did not put it here lol

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Ha, it'll take more than cheap tricks to fool me!

It's a good thing they're keeping this in Misthalin, I can't imagine free players trying to get to Ardy. :D

The convenience of being so close to a bank this time makes me happy. On the other hand, I rarely get any excuses to use the hot air balloons, so still cool.

8f14270694.jpg

Um, how do you get him to speak to you about it? The sage that is.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

You don't talk to the sage :)

Look at first post for spoilers (that's in order of the first known two so far)

this reminds me of a game called amnesya...should check it out

http://www.amnesya.com

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

:oops: Woops. I'm an idiot. :wall:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

:oops: Woops. I'm an idiot. :wall:

The sage was part of the intro story, but the intro mentioned to not talk to the sage about it. :P

(He doesnt seem to like not knowing everything.)

This is really fun, worked out the second clue only realising that all the answers were posted here 5 minutes later... :wall:

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's clue :) will be interesting to see what the item/emote is.

This item is actually already leaked. Check your POH Toy Box.

Though, I'm not so sure what the emote will be.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I'm thinkig... Since the new riddle did not require updating the game again, technically it's possible to get the reward today if you accidently (something like 1 in a billion chance) talk to the right contact with the right items... Oo! Unless I'm missing something?