Ball Tapping

lordkafei

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got hit real hard back as a freshman in high school. We were playing soccer and I was helping defend the goal. Big guy was running forward with the ball and went back to kick (even advised me to move). Well, I didn't want to seem like a [kitty] so I stayed there and tried to block.

I did block... sort of. Just not with my knee ;_;.

It hurt.

Join the club :P thankfully I have stopped taking drives to the "sack" though. On topic- Never been tapped but 5 years of soccer more than make up for that.

LNYvk.png

I got hit real hard back as a freshman in high school. We were playing soccer and I was helping defend the goal. Big guy was running forward with the ball and went back to kick (even advised me to move). Well, I didn't want to seem like a [kitty] so I stayed there and tried to block.

It hurt.

Join the club :P thankfully I have stopped taking drives to the "sack" though. On topic- Never been tapped but 5 years of soccer more than make up for that.

Holy crap, soccer does make up for that, good thing I stopped lol. I remember at least 2 occasions where the ball hit my parts lol.

Also, ball tapping sounds kinda gay, since tapping sounds like a gentle tap. I mean, seriously, what's up with that name? Isn't this actually kicking the balls and not tapping them?

It hurt.

Holy crap, soccer does make up for that, good thing I stopped lol. I remember at least 2 occasions where the ball hit my parts lol.

Also, ball tapping sounds kinda gay, since tapping sounds like a gentle tap. I mean, seriously, what's up with that name? Isn't this actually kicking the balls and not tapping them?

Its where you punch them w/ a hammer fist right in the jewels, its called tapping because even when its just from a tap it hurt, and are you people homeschooled or something because everyone at school has gone through it....

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

It hurt.

Its where you punch them w/ a hammer fist right in the jewels, its called tapping because even when its just from a tap it hurt, and are you people homeschooled or something because everyone at school has gone through it....

Meh, it may not be exactly what you mean, but it happens at our school. And to me.

It hurt.

People just walk up to you and hit your boy parts?

It hurt.

Yep, then you lie on the floor in pain for like 5 mins then limp after the other person and get em back.

vcz3sx.png

I think that even I would be able to see this happening... It doesn't :o At least not in school :/

You lucky bastered

Just kidding!!! That is really lucky for you though...

vcz3sx.png

It hurt.

Rofl, no. We're usually already standing in a group. And it's usually a friend.

It hurt.

You just stand around in a circle taking turns hitting each other in the crotch? Is it a game or is it something else? You don't just walk up to random people and hit 'em? I'm getting mixed answers :/

It hurt.

You just stand around in a circle taking turns hitting each other in the crotch? Is it a game or is it something else? You don't just walk up to random people and hit 'em? I'm getting mixed answers :/

Alright. Usually we stand in a circle when we're talking as a group of friends. Sometimes one of us takes a hit at an other one. Usually these things escalate lol (not to an actual fight, we're all friends lol)

It's a stupid juvenile and childish thing to do. It's not funny, it's not entertaining.

Fadooda, unless you're 13 or just stupid, I wouldn't believe you would stand in a circle and hit your friends genitals on purpose.

Co-ordinated, orchestrated, intentional.

It's like Fight Club for [developmentally delayed]s...

Don't tap it, WHACK IT!

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

It's a stupid juvenile and childish thing to do. It's not funny, it's not entertaining.

Fadooda, unless you're 13 or just stupid, I wouldn't believe you would stand in a circle and hit your friends genitals on purpose.

I think he meant that when they're standing in a circle talking (as they do), someone will just suddenly give someone else the ol' berry squish.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

We used to play a barbaric game which i forget what it was called. We all lined up except for one person and he would get a ball and try to "peg" or hit someone in the nuts with the ball from like 10-20 feet away. If they got hit they were out.

Oh and roshambo. You take turn kicking each other in the nuts until someone gives in.

]

I think he meant that when they're standing in a circle talking (as they do), someone will just suddenly give someone else the ol' berry squish.

Now why the [bleep] would anyone do that ?

Unless they like touching balls.

I know they can be like "initiation rituals" and hazing and whatnot. But I feel more of it's proving your MANLYNESS. YEAH, LOOK AT ME, MY [bleep]S' SO BIG YOU CAN KICK IT AND I WONT FEEL HURT.

I imagine it's followed by 6ft tall, barechested men with beer in one hand, axes in the other, giving each other highfives manly macho grunts. Oooorgh.

Jesus Christ. It's not orchestrated, it's not a way to test your [bleep]ing manliness. I don't feel manly by getting hit in the nuts. When we're talking as friends, we (usually just one of us) sometimes (very rarely) jokingly just hits someone in the nuts. This isn't done completely randomly. But it sure as hell isn't orchestrated or some [cabbage]. What's so hard about it? And I know this sounds kinda gay put like this, but it isn't... And this doesn't happen that much anymore.

Guest Mrmegakirby

unless you're 13 or just stupid

You know, it's not just us younger kids, it's mainly highschoolers.

For the record, I never ball tap, never have, never will, and nobody my age does in my school.

unless you're 13 or just stupid

You know, it's not just us younger kids, it's mainly highschoolers.

For the record, I never ball tap, never have, never will, and nobody my age does in my school.

lol.

I really don't remember this happening when I was in high school.

I'm not home schooled, and I never went through this phase. Nobody at my school ever did this either. I'm surprised so many people enjoy participating in this...

I'm not home schooled, and I never went through this phase. Nobody at my school ever did this either. I'm surprised so many people enjoy participating in this...

Never happened in my school either....

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010