Ball Tapping

lordkafei

It's a disturbing game with devastating consequences, and a new WTHR survey suggests it is rampant in Indiana schools.

"Ball tapping" is the act of intentionally hitting or kicking a male in the genitals. Earlier this month, an Eyewitness News investigation showed the game has become commonplace in some area schools, resulting in serious injuries for students.

As part of the investigation, WTHR also conducted a statewide survey of school nurses. The results are in, and they show the problem of ball tapping is more common and widespread than many school officials had realized.

Statewide survey shows "ball tapping" problem widespread (courtesy WTHR-TV, Indianapolis)

Is this solely an American phenomenon? When I was a freshman, this was part of our "initiation" into high school. But people even post these ambushes on YouTube nowadays.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a [bleep] move (no pun intended).

But, hey, it happens. Guys hit each other, and eventually one will be an [wagon] and go for the 'nads. It isn't like you need an Oprah special about it :/

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I sack tapped a senior in high school when I was a freshmen. They chased me down though.. they didn't do anything though but we all got in trouble. It was written up as "snippering" I got Saturday school for it (basically detention on a Saturday morning).

tFtfA.jpg

Is this solely an American phenomenon? When I was a freshman, this was part of our "initiation" into high school. But people even post these ambushes on YouTube nowadays.

It could be worse. Our initiation was to be bent over the tailgate of a truck and get spanked with a paddle. Then we had to crawl though a Slip N Slide covered with pig and deer guts.

I didn't do it, though. :thumbup:

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Which leads to the obvious question....

Where did you obtain the deer and pig guts?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Never understood why some like to kick the balls. You don't need much force to end the production and become unable to reproduce.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Every guy in America who wasn't homeschooled has had to go through this at least once in his life. I still think that you should only go for the balls if the guy is putting you in a life threatening situation. Girls that go for the nuts because you said something they didn't like piss me off. >.>

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Every guy in America who wasn't homeschooled has had to go through this at least once in his life.

It's never happened to me, nor anyone I know. :-?

Where do you live?

We sort of had a code in our school though, we only played on Fridays we never went for anybody who wasn't playing.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Every guy in America who wasn't homeschooled has had to go through this at least once in his life.

Where do you live?

Washington (state), maybe it's just not something that's spread to here yet...

Where do you live?

We sort of had a code in our school though, we only played on Fridays we never went for anybody who wasn't playing.

It's a game? Like you get around in a circle or something and start kicking each other in the balls? I thought this was about hitting a dude's testicles in general #-o

Where do you live?

It's a game? Like you get around in a circle or something and start kicking each other in the balls? I thought this was about hitting a dude's testicles in general #-o

No, you just walk next to someone who was sitting or something, yell "Popsack Friday" and laugh because you have immunity for 45 seconds. Just had to stay frosty on Fridays. :rolleyes:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

So, in your school it is smart to wear a cup on fridays?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Oh c'mon, it can't hurt that much.

Oh yes it can! You have NO idea...

WHere I live It's called sack tapping, and generally it's just a backhand flick aimed at the sack, punching or kicking would be waaay too far. I think it was bigish when I was in 6th form, I think we grew weary of it by 7th form...

rosssigfinal.jpg