Ball Tapping

lordkafei

I mean, Is it something that you're supposed to do?

You haven't done that yet? What the [bleep] is wrong with you.

Yeah, even I've kicked a guy in the balls. But I don't think you should abc, you'll just get into a fight or something.

I was joking y'know...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, even I've kicked a guy in the balls. But I don't think you should abc, you'll just get into a fight or something.

Did you have a reason for doing this?

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Did you have a reason for doing this?

I was like 8/9, so no. I just kicked people randomly. I wasn't a very nice child but people still liked me.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

God pretty much the only fight I've been in was with some idiot kid that went around flicking staples at people in 8th grade. Everyone hated him, and it was really just annoying, until he got my in the damn eye. There's still a little spot of blood. It wasn't anything big, we just hit each other a bunch. I busted his lip, but that was about it.

He did stop flicking them at me, though.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

God pretty much the only fight I've been in was with some idiot kid that went around flicking staples at people in 8th grade. Everyone hated him, and it was really just annoying, until he got my in the damn eye. There's still a little spot of blood. It wasn't anything big, we just hit each other a bunch. I busted his lip, but that was about it.

He did stop flicking them at me, though.

Lol, that was also a a fad during middle school for me. Breaking open the tip of mechanical pencils (.7mm only) and putting folded up staples in it and shooting them out. You could actually get a fair bit of distance on them.

guido_49.png

Or you could just make a crossbow out of Bionicle parts and shoot people with that.

Y'know, just as a random suggestion....

And to Wongtong, yes it hurts that much.

Think of how an orgasm feels, then make it a negative.

That is how a well done smack to the nuts feels.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I so want to sig that, but I don't think it's really appropriate for a mod to do. <_<

Women think they have it bad for a few hours of childbirth, we have a lifetime of having our biggest weakness right there easy for the kicking. It's like when you see a boss on a video-game with a big red circle in the middle of its chest as It's biggest weakness, it's just impractical. (Although i do know the biological reason for them being there, it's actually rather clever)

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I so want to sig that, but I don't think it's really appropriate for a mod to do. <_<

Women think they have it bad for a few hours of childbirth, we have a lifetime of having our biggest weakness right there easy for the kicking. It's like when you see a boss on a video-game with a big red circle in the middle of its chest as It's biggest weakness, it's just impractical. (Although i do know the biological reason for them being there, it's actually rather clever)

A few orgasms later, and there really isn't much of a difference between the two.... Just putting that out there...

Anyway, it's more like a sign saying, "Hey! If you want to see me crying in pain for the next few hours, kick me here." Tempting sign... but I'd probably get kicked back if I tried it on someone else.

Here's a nice little vid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWiQKsbFjyk

guido_49.png

A few orgasms later, and there really isn't much of a difference between the two.... Just putting that out there...

Anyway, it's more like a sign saying, "Hey! If you want to see me crying in pain for the next few hours, kick me here." Tempting sign... but I'd probably get kicked back if I tried it on someone else.

Here's a nice little vid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWiQKsbFjyk

It's things like this that make me glad I don't have friends :mellow:

Lol, you have a friend in us, evil-counterpart...

Edit: Here's another video.

Edit #2: Gonna keep 'em coming.

Edit #3: Lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv0K5Of5FO8&feature=related

Edit #4: LMFAO.

Edit #5: I lol'ed like a nub, lol

Edit #6: Lol, these youtube vids never end

Edit #7: This dude is [bleep]ing crazy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9bV_v9b8go&feature=fvw

guido_49.png

We had this is last year, although it was everyman for himself, they didnt give a damn if you were "playing" or not, each time you would see someone known for doing that you would take cover and stay frosty each day for the whole school year, evencually we all were just like [bleep] this and it died out for good. Now i can finnally feel my balls..

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

It's got something to do with heat, right? The body is too warm, so they dangle gloriously like a drooping branch so as to preserve a man's lifesblood? And then shrink when it gets cold (or when you're in the pool. I was in the pool!) because dangling gets too cold.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

It's got something to do with heat, right? The body is too warm, so they dangle gloriously like a drooping branch so as to preserve a man's lifesblood? And then shrink when it gets cold (or when you're in the pool. I was in the pool!) because dangling gets too cold.

As far as I know, that's the only purpose. It'd be interesting to see if there were any other reasons.

guido_49.png

As far as I know, that's the only purpose. It'd be interesting to see if there were any other reasons.

Why don't your balls hang from your chin, then?

Impractical with our bodies. Our chin is pretty much just bone and a small layer of skin. Not to mention the female's reproduction system is on the bottom and our excretory system only goes in one direction.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Because then it would be hard to eat if a hot girl walked by.

...Although it would make kissing interesting....

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Argh this was big last year at our school, only got hit once of twice because I'm ninja though.

My mate got hit alot though :P

In a related note I got hit there with a cricket ball while batting without a box (was just facing my younger brother, thinking its all good and later some random guy started bowling (not that fast but decent pace..) at me and yeah, sorta slipped my mind.) That hurt real bad.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I got hit real hard back as a freshman in high school. We were playing soccer and I was helping defend the goal. Big guy was running forward with the ball and went back to kick (even advised me to move). Well, I didn't want to seem like a [kitty] so I stayed there and tried to block.

I did block... sort of. Just not with my knee ;_;.

It hurt.