Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted... Only I corrupt a small insignificant wish of world peace as I then stab someone with a butter knife, ending world peace.

I wish for more people to like good opera music at my school because I seem to be the only one. :(

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

Granted, now we all know how to annoy you.

I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this:I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this:I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this:I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this:I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this:I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this:I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this:I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this:I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this:I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this:

I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this:I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this:I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this:I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this:I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this:I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this:I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this:I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this:I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this:I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this:

I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this:I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this:I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this:I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this:I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this:I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this:I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this:I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this:I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this:I'm gonna sing a little song an annoying little song and it goes like this....repeat... repeat... etc.

I wish for... POWER!!! UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAA! :twisted:

Granted, but you forget the difference between right or wrong and end up destroying the entire universe. And are bored as hell when you are totally done with it. And since your powers are unlimited, it will take you no time at all to destroy the universe.

I wish for a DVD player. No wait, I already have one. Oh right, I'm gonna give it to the fatass at the hospital.

you get 1 and the fatass comes to pick it up but you walk to the television with him and you put the dvd player you got next to the one you already haves the fatass falls and they both are broken :twisted:

I wish that i was so f*cking famous in this world that everyone knew me

How does 20 minutes turn into 2.5 hours? Was your math perhaps magical math?

klaus.jpg

Granted but, no one knows who he is and if he trys to sneak up on someone they'll smell a distinctive rotten egg smell around him.

I wish for the sequal to my book to be out already.

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

w/e...

I wish for more ponies in the world...Need to equip my crusaders >.<

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

the piece of green slime does whatever you tell it to, but soon it becomes self aware and absorbs you like an ameba would.

i wish i had a cookie named ralph.

starfox.jpg

Peppy: "Do a barrel roll!"

Fox: "That's your solution for everything..."

Peppy: "Just press Z or R twice!"

Fox: "No, Peppy..."

You quickly eat ralph and find out he was posionous, and die.

I wish that my hamster could hear me say happy birthday in hamster heaven... I am sad as he died earlier this year of cancer and today would be his fourth birthday :(

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Umm....He hears you, but then hamsters dont know what birthdays are and totally ignores you.

I wish for an uncorruptable, and GOOD wish

Hmmm, I have got to find something interesting to say...

siggy6yx3.png

Let's kill 'em!!!!!!!!!1

you get a good wish, but your idea of good is twisted and evil and corrupted, therefore there is no need to corrupt what is all ready corrupted.

i wish for this ----> =D> <---- smiley guy to stop clapping

starfox.jpg

Peppy: "Do a barrel roll!"

Fox: "That's your solution for everything..."

Peppy: "Just press Z or R twice!"

Fox: "No, Peppy..."