Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

People become so nice that your head asplodes.

I wish you could have a glove in Runescape that combusts stuff like that guy did in Full Metal Alchemist. That would rawk. Bye bye Jad!

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

Unfortunatly... your grandma dies. And now you're dead too! ^.^

I wish I was able to hack runescape without ever being able to be caught. This way I get to add armour that requires 80 defense. People with 80 defense would lurve that.

Your wish is weird so i didn't grant it...

I wish i was a multi-billionaire :twisted:

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

They start becoming cold . . . so cold. So . . . very . . . cold . . . .

I have the attention span of a goldfish. I wish that I had a normal human attention span.

unfortunately you get banned the site after it reopen's just becuase you could not stay quiet and start making it into a flame fest arguing between f2p and p2p :shame:

I wish they would reopen banned game :pray: , but no flaming otherwise you are kicked out immediately

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

they do, then people start doing things that were previously against the law that don't harm people

i wish that i had a cat that wasn't an evil cat, and it really liked me, and it didn't have any diseases like rabies or anything like that

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

you do, it attacked a huge dog passing by to protect u which caused the dog to attack you and u died in horrible pain (whith ur cat licking ur face)

:mrgreen:

I the person under me will post something

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

you do, it attacked a huge dog passing by to protect u which caused the dog to attack you and u died in horrible pain (whith ur cat licking ur face)

:mrgreen:

I the person under me will post something

Something. Something.Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something. Something.

I wish a mod would come and edit this post.

MySig.jpg

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure you realize tht what you heard is not what I meant.

The monkey kills you, steals everything in your bank, and gives it to bacab, the Monkey Queen.

I wish that I could fly away, like a bird, far far from here.