Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, but since you're only a Jack Of All Trades, you never master any and therefore make many mistakes still. :rolleyes:

I wish I were far better at the games I like, without it having detriment on anything else. :|

~D. V. "Currently feeling low..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, but since it's a constitutional monarchy, he has no power (kinda like in the US).

I wish I could be less lazy.

Granted, you become a workaholic and lose all your friends because of your work obsession.

I wish harpies could dominate tif already. I'd be queen...

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

I wish harpies could dominate tif already. I'd be queen...

Granted, but instead you get called "The Genderless Ruler", and therefore get de-harpy-fied, because you utterly and completely forgot to indicate your real gender on your forum profile. :twisted:

I wish a whole ton more people would help to get rid of the "there are no girls on the internet" stereotype/meme that keeps going around. :ugeek:

~D. V. "Lost in the meme hate..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, unfortunately now it's the other way around and people think there are no males on the Internet. That's bad.

I don't know... maybe a female-driven internet could work out better. :P

I wish the next time George W. Bush took a shower, the shower would start talking to him and remind how how awful of a president he was.

Granted, but then you find your shower talking to you as well. ;)

I wish that I could think of a wish right now. (Sadly, I can't...) :(

~D. V. "Damnit, my brain stalled!" Devnull

Granted. You think of a wish and it gets corrupted.

because you utterly and completely forgot to indicate your real gender on your forum profile. :twisted:

Implying I forgot.

[hide]

[/hide]

because you utterly and completely forgot to indicate your real gender on your forum profile. :twisted:

Implying I forgot.

Well, you can't be a Harpy Queen unless you're really female. Heck, only males and/or absolute perverts would hide their gender anyway. :shame:

I wish Lightning McQueen from the movies Cars and Cars 2 would become my car then I'd drive him a lot.

Granted, but you end up crashing into walls a lot because his eyes aren't transparent from the inside of the vehicle, and he also lacks headlights for night driving. (Kinda sad, TBH.) :(

I wish life wasn't such a [bleep]! <_<

~D. V. "A bit short on good wishes right now..." Devnull

(p.s.: BTW, BlazeTMF, well done on ninja'ing me... I was originally going to reply to fresi.)

Implying I forgot.

Well, you can't be a Harpy Queen unless you're really female. Heck, only males and/or absolute perverts would hide their gender anyway.

I can't just choose to not show my gender?

Granted, you run out of rings, grab a normal diamond ring, and get killed.

I wish for 120 dg.

[hide]

[/hide]

I wish for 120 dg.

Granted, but you get it so fast that Jagex bans you because they think you're a bot. :(

I wish that Jagex would fall back under the Gower Brothers' control again. <_<

~D. V. "Insert-Jagex-Hate-Here..." Devnull

I wish for a few words from our sponsors.

Granted, but they advertise something that can't even be talked about on Tip.It Forums. :ohnoes:

Now, I wish for a few words from our sponsors that can actually be talked about on Tip.It Forums. :P

~D. V. "Now I fix your idea... LOL" Devnull

Granted, they tell you how much of an idiot you are. Please don't get offended by this. I don't think you're an idiot, the sponsors do.

I wish to have my dragon platebody in real life then I'd wear it, use my gun to shoot it while wearing it to test out if it's bullet-proof.

I wish random events would be removed from RuneScape for good and Jagex would find another way to get rid of bots.

Granted, but their solution of constant captchas drives everyone away from the game. What's worse is that it creates so much lag that no one can run the RS Java Applet anymore, so there's no way to play anyway. :rolleyes:

I wish that HighScores would return for Ex-P2P and F2P, with the deceased and non-playing maxed vets' scores returning, but without the bots getting their scores back on... (Sadly, I know that probably won't happen.) :-k

~D. V. "Something I could finally use the roll-eyes emote with..." Devnull

Granted, unfortunately a lot of of other things are taken away from free players instead.

I wish the Pokémon company would legitimately sue Jagex for billions of dollars for shamelessly ripping off Pokémon with that summoning skill and RuneScape would still exist after that.

Granted, for a few weeks anyway. But ,then the investors currently in control of Jagex decide to gut the company and shut the company down shortly after that due to losing too much cash. :roll:

I wish for a watch with a ton of good features/things, and no problematic issues/features/things built in. Oh, and that watch can't have an evil price of any kind attached to it either. :geek:

~D. V. "If only someone could take control away from those evil investors..." Devnull