Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, it's very complicated to use. It's not any problematic issue/feature/and so on because it was made that way.

I wish that back in 2008 Obama wasn't elected but Clark Kent was elected instead. I wonder if the world is any different now with Clark Kent as our president for so many years. :-k

Granted, but you find the USA has been heat-razed in multiple spots by their eyes during periods where they sneaked off, changed into Superman, and had fun while clobbering bad guys. Walls nearby the White House end up reading "Superman was here"... :o

I wish that Jagex would change the "25K gp/day - Unbalanced Trade" thing so that it would also disengage if you reached "600 Total Level + 20 Quest Points", instead of only being removable by having been P2P for at least 1 month. (Not everyone can afford to go P2P once, thanks to an awful economy. Further, the loss of F2P HighScores was bad enough, but limiting trade on new accounts without a purely F2P solution was going too far.) :(

~D. V. "Jagex should NOT be controlled by non-gamer-minded investors..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I wish all government money would be aimed towards me. :twisted:

Granted, but then the government puts you in jail in order to get their money. :roll:

I wish governments weren't quite so bad. :|

~D. V. "Knowing my luck, I would have to die before the world got better." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, but only because in an alternate universe the Governments, Businesses, and Consumers found an anti-piracy model that the Consumers could agree with, and all without the Businesses going out of business. However, you still had to make a transdimensional travelling device to go get it. ;)

~D. V. "Now if only our world was like that..." Devnull

(p.s.: I wish that Jagex wasn't being such hypocritical failures that I decided to quit.)

Granted but for shooting such a prominent figure who has no doubt aided the world, you are taken in by the FBI and locked away.

I wish this thread became the most popular in because it's the best thread in the world and whoever doesn't like it is stupid.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Granted, but you know what? I now feel bad about acting like a dick when I made that post in the "you're banned" thread saying that people are fools for not liking this game. That makes me an arrogant [wagon], yeah I know I activated the filters, but the censored word is the best word to describe me.

I wish that I'd never return to the forum games because obviously I'm just being a dick.

Granted, but you know what? I now feel bad about acting like a dick when I made that post in the "you're banned" thread saying that people are fools for not liking this game. That makes me an arrogant [wagon], yeah I know I activated the filters, but the censored word is the best word to describe me.

I wish that I'd never return to the forum games because obviously I'm just being a dick.

I don't think anyone would go so far as to call you an arrogant dick/ass. Maybe a bit of a tool for trying to push the game on us, and it's not like we responded nicely, we were being dicks too. Especially me with my comment above. I think you and I both know that forum games is dieing, there's only a handful of posters who post in most of the games often and there's those who post every so often but not enough to make forum games into the busy hub it used to be. Pushing games onto us is more likely to make us avoid it. Those type of games (You're fired, corrupt a wish, you're right, you're wrong) aren't posted in often because people don't wanna take the time to analyse what's been said, think of a way to counter it, then post their new 'wish'. That's why games like 'don't hurt the wall,' 'team A v team B' and rating games are popular, you don't have to spend time posting on them and with some you get to compete too. So I don't think you should leave, just not try so hard to advertise the corrupt a wish game. If people don't want to post, then don't force them to post. And I agree, the last one to post game is a shitty game but it's popular because those guys are having fun talking to each other.

Back on topic:

I wish I could have a better laptop.

rc1tzc.png

Obtains a better laptop only to find out that it is a deception and it's trying to kill you

I wish my blanket was blue

granted but you forget what it was before you post it

i wish for a snowday

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Wish granted. Your whole electronics collection is threatened with destruction, but your batteries will not 'take the hit' for it (aka. your batteries will not die for your electronics). You now have no electronics, and a pair of regular old batteries.

Haha, see what I did?

I wish I had a magic orange tree in my backyard that produced an endless supply of oranges for me to eat.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

You are given so much free stuff that you become the wealthiest player in game. Unfortunately this invites a lot of attention and your RuneScape account is compromised by a malicious hacker. You are left with 0gp :(

I wish unicycles was the only type of transport allowed.

rc1tzc.png

Granted, but since you wished this you 'accidentily' sprain your ankle and because of budget cuts have to share a bed with Death.

I wish mods would stop posting in the count to 500 before a mod posts thread for at least 300-499 posts.