Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, but this becomes the only food available and a well placed poison would infect the food source, infecting everybody.

I wish they continued created games for the GameCube.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Granted. Now all the people and cats who got harmed by runaway wii controllers (due to broken cords) are now healthy and alive enough to annoy you. Incidentally, this left all the focus on PS3, which resulted in more fights/murders in 2006, and you were one of those involved.

I wish games were more creative aside from terrible FPS and Zombie themes.

Granted, but due to some coincidental and inconvenient error, you cannot turn it off. You now have to avoid cities and idiotic communities. That's not all, Interpol has also learned of this power and is looking for you.

I wish half of Adult Swim's terrible shows were cancelled.

Granted. Your imaginary friend is an ignorant slob instead.

I wish my ears didn't create so much wax so I wouldn't have to clean them every day :evil:

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

• 2 weeks later...
I wish I would stop being such a dick here on the forum games and just enjoy the games regardless if they're active or not.

Granted, but you land up unlucky in having to deal with the sarcasm overloads that D_V_Devnull (Me!) pops up with every so often! (Oh, wait, we already do that, so I've already corrupted your wish!) :twisted:

I wish that I had a wish to think of right now that could be corrupted, but I'm fresh out right now, sorry! :blink:

~D. V. "Well, I got one half of it..." Devnull

(p.s.: Well, it looks like if anyone killed this thread now, it was me!)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, you get shot.

I wish for an evil empire and anyone who doesn't worship me would be sent to a military prison and have to be there for the rest of their lives. :twisted:

Muahahahahahaha!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Granted, but then I come back from having been shot, fully healed and invincible. Immediately thereafter, I free everyone, both jailed and not, and you land up jailed and miserable like Ex-"Fire-Lord Ozai" from the "Avatar: The Last Airbender" cartoons. :P

I really wish people would quit trying to kill me when I post in this thread. It's only gonna fail now, due to perma-invincibility. :-w

~Mr. D. V. "Murdering me isn't nice... and now the invincibility is permanent." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Granted, they kill all your friends and family members instead. :twisted:

I wish the next time I visit the mall I'd find a mall santa with a REAL beard and REAL Christmas magic, then I'd laugh at all the people who think that santa is fake and scream at them "YOU ALL FAIL!!!!!!"

Granted, but when Santa realizes that you're the reason all my family members and friends are dead, he uses his powers up by reviving all of them and making them not worth killing anymore. This results in you looking like a lame donkey. :boohoo:

I wish BlazeTheMovieFan wouldn't cause me to take things in a forum game like this so personally. <_<

~Mr. D. V. "Yes, BlazeTMF, you caused me to take it VERY personally." Devnull

(p.s.: Watch what you post, damnit! I almost hit the report button!)

Erm... granted. All of society loses its respect and morals so there no longer is a line to cross (not much I can do given whatever situation this is).

I wish I had a good work ethic.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]