[TWR] Final KO witnesses True Ownage

True_Ownage

waraftermath.png

True Ownage ~~Vs~~ Final KO

Link to the declaration: http://forum.tip.it/topic/252434-fiinal-ko-declares-on-true-ownage/

Winning Clan: True Ownage

Winning Clan's memberlist: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=true_0wnage

Losing Clan: Final KO

Losing Clan's memberlist: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=final_ko

We had a disappointing weekend last week as we performed great in one war which we lose marginally, and were outclassed by a team. This week we looked to make amends as Final KO declared on us for a TWR war, the [bleep] official and I agreed on the following rules:

• Matched,
  • Classic Map | Center Bounds,
  • Melee, Ranged and Binds allowed,
  • Offensive Magic not allowed,
  • No corrupt,
  • Rings allowed,
  • Date negotiable: Saturday 12th December,
  • Time negotiable: 2:30PM EST.

Poor pull from us, but even worse pull from [bleep], but that was due to time so all is forgiven.

True Ownage Starting: 20 (Dropped to 7)

Final KO Starting: 7

True Ownage starting before and after dropping:

e83d.png

fkstart.png

Final KO Starting:

fkstart2.png

Things started out weird, with [bleep] having someone who was 'lagging' stay out of bounds, he was the person we planned to pile, so I went to the center and made sure he was in bounds at the start. We piled Popple Pure, and got a quick kill and some fail leading by myself eventually led to a pile on Killerluis24, who was quickly downed aswell. [bleep] piled Warria06, who managed to beast them, doing laps and laps of the map. We continued to drop [bleep], and sent out some snipers to deal with their 2 rangers. After getting 1 down and putting us in a 7-4 lead, I personally made it a mission for myself to keep Warria06 alive and along with 1heroic and others we managed to mass bind their members and snipe them down to low food, before piling them for fast kills. Warria06 lived, mission success, 7 starting 7 ending.

True Ownage Ending: 7

Final KO Ending: 0

(+ iDynamics Level 114)

fkending.png

Other Pictures:

e84d.png

Video:

Coming soon.

Thanks to the 13 who dropped for us, was really appreciated. Good fight [bleep], next time we war we'll get a later time. :thumbup:

New account: Jack

good job t0, gz on no1 dying? :thumbsup: [bleep] you guys should rm again to fight a better battle

DV DOMINATION !!!!!!

sig9.gif

DV FOR LYF

\,,/<(*.*)>\,,/

BETTER TO DIE WITH COURAGE, THAN TO LIVE WITH FEAR

I see jack getting decked on in robes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

looked boring,but gratz :thumbup:

Wasn't actually, everyone was LOL'ing the fact I had no food and ran around like a headless chicken with 28 HP left, and screaming on TS. :P

warriasig.png

sparkle0mj.gifLeader of True 0wnagesparkle0mj.gif

Forums || Memberlist || Recruitment Topic

[Proud Clan Europe Senior Member]

Wasn't actually, everyone was LOL'ing the fact I had no food and ran around like a headless chicken with 28 HP left, and screaming on TS. :P

yea and it was quite annoying =)

i dropped but it was ok got to enjoy a fun inter l8er on. Gj t0 lets keep it up <3 :thumbup:

kristn.png

lol, wish i could whitness that :)

DV DOMINATION !!!!!!

sig9.gif

DV FOR LYF

\,,/<(*.*)>\,,/

BETTER TO DIE WITH COURAGE, THAN TO LIVE WITH FEAR