Tavern Tussle

Harakiri

[spoiler=Story]It was a normal day in the Tavern when a man burst through the doors. He looked handsome and wore nice clothes, he was probably pretty rich.

He would proceed to pull a leather bag from his jacket and throw it onto the bar. It contained hundreds of gold coins.

"Rounds for everyone! As many as the money will pay for!"

Shouts went up, people shook the man's hand. They drank and were merry for a long time.

Until somebody got drunk and decided to punch another person.

The bar brawl would rage over the course of days, never letting up, mostly thanks to the seemingly never-ending stream of beer, and thanks to the rich man who, when it seemed to let up, would start it up again.

RULES:

Simply enough, we are all in the tavern, drunk, and fighting. The only thing is, though, that the old mage in the corner's power has gone wild. Now, the people (and the bar) teleport randomly. Whether they go to a graveyard, to the ocean, or are fighting atop a giant eagle, the bar is still there, and the fight rages on. Who will the victor be of this pointless bar brawl?

I'll describe each setting as best I can, hopefully give you ideas for weapons, and please be descriptive in your brawling with each other! Nobody can declare anybody dead either. I get the final say on who is dead or not!

If you want to just randomly kill a randomly named person, go ahead. Just don't go declaring a real player dead. Kill Joe however you like, but not Archimage.

I won't play since it would be unfair, but I would like it if you randomly punch fictional people until two or three real people show up. Then beat them up.

PART 1: TAVERN

A large, blockish room. Four booths against the left wall, and six wooden tables all about the room. The bar is on the right, six bar stools standing in front of it. The bartender is no one in particular, and he seems to be rather scared. Beer bottles, glasses, forks, spoons, knives, and mirrors seem to decorate the bar area. The entrance is to the south, the north has a whole wall containing pictures of famous people who have come into the tavern, followed by a door marked "DO NOT ENTER".

A scream is heard, a bottle breaks, and the tussle begins.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure he'd an ex-Hegemony player? amirite? Name sounds familiar.

*sticks napkin in vodka bottle* Who's ready for a malotov cocktail? icon_twisted.gif

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I kick and break Dusty's left leg, then I bash him over the head with a beer bottle. Then I blurt out incomprehensibly "Dat's fur cheatin' on ma wife!"

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Ratchet is a promenant member of Varrock library and also a part of falador library.

I can't acess the hide tag because I'm on my phone but I'm sure we are not meant to be using **'s or even talking IC without a sort of way to know that it's OOC.

So this is basically a fistfight-arena I'm glad someon came up with this, the arena is full of impossible guns and swords that can change shape and blatent powerplaying and it really pisses me off when Ross changes to smoke.

meatlover.png

I cook Grim's trout over the molotov cocktail and eat it. Then I bite Sere in the arm, forcing him to drop the chair.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I get out my moderator bar and twack everyone who has annoyed me over the past few weeks. Dusty looks decidedly dead. : :shock:

Then I use my modly powers to resurrect him so there are no hard feelings.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

*gets hit by Archi's mod bar*

Continues to eat trout, then gives some to Ross to apoligize for being such an [wagon].

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

*Drinks beer from the bottle that was hit on Dusty's head, then pokes Rocco in the eyes*

I come and slam a flying sidekick into the back of Archmage's head, then begin sending assorted fake, jumping, and spinning kicks at mostly everyone.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Pokes Ttat in the eyes.

I am blinded and crash into Retech, knocking him into a keg of the pub's finest gin.

I then crash into a nice barrel of rum.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

Pokes Ttat in the eyes again and kicks him in his special place.

Is wearing a spike cup on his special place. (The spikes point outwards, not inwards.)

I then put on safety goggles and throw you back into the keg.

[/hide]

Pokes Ross in the eyes