I don't take rejection well.

Dizzle229

Today a rosy-cheeked youth purchased a Visa gift card.

Excitedly, he rushed home, his ticket to glory in hand. For soon his life would be filled with adventure. Would he defeat the evil dragon Elvarg? Or gain admittance to the fabled Legends Guild? Now, it was all possible. His palms are sweating, his heart pounding, as he enters his house and races up the stairs to his room. The adrenaline pumping, he sits down at his chair, and logs himself into what would be his new place of residence, runescape.com. He selects the option he has waited for months to acknowledge without longing dissapointment. Upgrade your account.

An excited flare in his eyes, the young boy enters the card information, his fingers nimble despite the incredible speed at which they flow across his keyboard. He watches his cursor dart towards the Accept button, and awaits the final realization of his dreams. But the message that returned to him shattered his hopes. Your payment, it said, has been rejected. In disbelief, the lad leaps from his chair! The world around him swirls, and his vision begins to fade. Finally regaining his composure, he searches the card for answers.

VALID ONLY IN THE UNITED STATES

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Only thing to do is return it. And if you can't do that, complain to whomever you bought it from. But really, you should make sure you know what you're purchasing.

Only thing to do is return it. And if you can't do that, complain to whomever you bought it from. But really, you should make sure you know what you're purchasing.

Impossible. It's a card that comes in a package, and the message that says it is on the card itself, not the package.

I don't really have any right to try and return it, I can always spend it on something else, it just makes no sense to have cards like this in the first place.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

so buy a membership card from amazon, or some other place like that?

Shouldn't be too bad.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

1: Use an American proxy

2: Get someone in the states to update your account for you.

BooYa you are members.

Number one is against the rules, number two is stupid, dangerous and against the rules.

saantojenvastaista.png

Using a proxy would fall into lying about your country, therefore it's against the rules.

On topic: 'ts a shame that this happened. :( I find it really idiotic to have such things as gift cards limited to certain countries. <_<

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Christ, you describe membership like an orgasm. I'm now wondering what you did with all that built up energy after your realization that all your angst was fruitless.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I, wait. I'm confused. How is this error happening. Where are you from that is selling cards only valid in the US outside of the US? What is going on here? :-s

Meridith_Az.png

On a mission from the gods.... to get all skills on the high score lists. XD

Just use a proxy, you still paid money for membership.

saantojenvastaista.png

Using a proxy would fall into lying about your country, therefore it's against the rules.

[/wbm]

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Nimble....no....must...not...edit....

...must...stay...on...topic....

whew...

Although I haven't had the exact same thing happen to me, I do think I can relate. I once bought a console game and rushed home with it because I was anxious to play it, only to open the package and discover the disc inside had been replaced with a demo disc for a completely different console. Of course, I couldn't prove it and just had to eat the fifty bucks I payed for it. That's really frustrating, man. Maybe you can call the company that issued the card and see if there is a way around it.

rssig2.png