[TWR]Divine Vindicators has met their Downfall again

Thehitman324

Lol, look at all the people reading the topic atm, 34? :eek:

Gratz Downfall, deserving and you dominated, better clan walked out today with a win.

I expected something like this was going to happen when Downfall won and posted on TWR. There was just some way Dv was going to find a little tiny loop hole and put the string through it. Kind of impresses me how they do it. :lol: Well, Dv, why post all this garbage on forums, for the points? Better clan won today and you guys know it.

Downfall - impressive pull, looks like some people were pumped from Downfall.

Once again, Gratz Downfall. :thumbup:

Btw! Happy retirement Guddurulz. Was... entertaining having you around. Good luck rebuilding Divine Vindicators.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Divine forces is not in twr rankings I am talking abt twr multiclanning rules y keep such rules when its useless? Lnd being a team does not give them an exception as long as they r in twr list.

The thing is.. LND is a team and has wars OUTSIDE of TWR... the mods agreed that as long as Vannaka doesn't war ON twr with LND then he is allowed on the TEAMS memberlist. He doesn't war on TWR with LND.. just DOWNFALL. Let's get that taken care of so the mods dont have to deal with it.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

You guys broke out of bounds and were not complaining lol (if mods want proof check in page 2 tycs pic.)

thats called lagging bro...

I don't think so. To me it seemed that that person knew what he was doing, running around the whole bunch of trees dragging to the other half of the arena leaving some DF stuck in the forest, as the TWR moderators recall.

[20:33:06] <+Thies> That was just horrible out of bounds

[20:33:55] <@Laikrob> Which bounds???

[20:33:59] <+Thies> ...

[20:33:59] <@Laikrob> >.<

[20:34:04] <@Laikrob> There were none left

[20:34:11] <%Clay_More12> I seen the bounds

[20:34:19] <+Thies> He dragged them all around the tress

[20:34:20] <+Thies> *trees

[20:34:24] <%Clay_More12> Xcdacplayax

[20:35:18] <+Don-B1k> yeah

[20:35:19] <+Don-B1k> he laged

[20:35:23] <+Don-B1k> so did i

[20:35:24] <+Don-B1k> sorry

[20:35:38] <+Thies> No way he lagged, sorry but that's just not true

[20:35:50] <+Thies> He tanked right around the trees, not even stepping back or so

[20:35:57] <@Laikrob> Yeah

[20:36:10] <+Thies> And just continued tanking around the opposite bound

[20:36:15] <%Clay_More12> Yeah he ran continuously then hugged around the trees

[20:36:32] <%Clay_More12> and then tanked pile by wall

[20:37:03] <@Laikrob> Pretty close actually

[20:37:09] <%Clay_More12> Yeah

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg

Goodfight lmao

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Great job downfall.

But To those people that said the war was a blowout because df won by 22, your not completely right. Downfalls lead was cut to 1 at a certain point of the match, and from there downfall took control. 1 person could have affected the war at that point of the war. But the war was fair because hitman said they dropped a 115. so anyways it was a fun war to watch, gratz df.

You guys broke out of bounds and were not complaining lol (if mods want proof check in page 2 tycs pic.)

I don't think so. To me it seemed that that person knew what he was doing, running around the whole bunch of trees dragging to the other half of the arena leaving some DF stuck in the forest, as the TWR moderators recall.

[20:35:50] <+Thies> He tanked right around the trees, not even stepping back or so

i dont know if he did go out of bounds but one time I was running and i clicked a spot inside bounds and it took me around the trees.

Gf df.

too bad you broked rules.

Good Tank bud.

Towards the other quote on the 2nd Page, (too big to put in here again, size is obnoxious)

I would not have warred if my issue hadn't been cleared up before the rush commenced.

I immediately talked to Laikrob and joined #clans once the issue came up and after talking it was decided I was allowed to war.

If it wasn't, I would've immediately left the portal seeing as I care about "those 100 Points"

Also, 1 member or 1 fa or both, 2 people totalled didn't affect this war, not at all for Downfall.

DV had 2 DC's before Round 1 Started for Silly Reasons and decided to restart, obviously 2 members matter to you, I guess that's why you wanted the +2 originally I assume, and in your home world 75 by your request, you got 2 DC's.

Sorta Backfired, should've prepared for that, not wasted over 80 people's Mace Spec's or so just because of 2 people.

The point of dropping is to 'drop' members. Were you having a chess competition to determine who dropped or something?

burnn lol

So leaving the portal to restart the dropping after experiencing 2 disconnections definately decrease the time it takes to drop people since u don't have to wait another 2 mins for the timer to run out again and the dropping to happen again. Sometimes idiotic statements like this can determine the brain capacity of ranks in a clan. Great job at falling even my expection of your brain power DV ranks. "THEIR TAKING A LONG TIME CUZ OF THE DROPINGS SO LETS LEAVE AND DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN :B" naice

Look I'll be honest we shouldn't have left the portal IMO...but you were taking the piss a bit taking ages and not dropping anyone. A lot of our members had to leave so leaving the portal just sends the message that we can't be asked to wait whilst you enjoy letting us wait.

You guys definitely won and I don't care about the twr points but our leaders do and if you broke the rules then technically that's your fault. Anyway enjoy the gloating of beating us...again... <_<

Proud to have been a Legendary Vindicator

00348.png

All I can say is that DV got wrecked. Even if their lead was cut to one, it doesn't change the fact that DF ended with a little under half their clan left. Good job DF.

Hopefully this DF vs DV beef is over cause DF has beat you in every kind of war

tifovsigev3.jpg

rofl, i am DV myself, and i've only read a few of these posts, i don't even know why we are posting these posts are different things :^o , IT DOES'NT MATTER, THERE IS PLENTY MORE FISHES IN THE SEA, (for people who don't understand that, we (DV) can get at them another time) Well done Downfall, Nice pull.

Respect to you :thumbup:

Btw Thealth from divine forces was there leading the whole fight for you guys and you don't see us complaining about it do ya?

What's up with superkev on mzzz account broski?

wheres the proof broski? we asked her on TS if it was her because we know kevin uses her acc and she talked on ts and everyone laughed, you can ask anyone,gf tho.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Vannaka was allowed to war because he has not warred for LND in TWR since he joined Downfall.

As I understand it, LND will make a separate TWR list to avoid multiclanning issues in the future, but they had been given wrong information by another TWR mod before - saying that clans = / = teams, meaning members could be on both a TWR clan and team memberlist. (It's past midnight, the previous sentence made sense in my head.) This was incorrect, and was the reason Vannaka was still on two lists. Since it was basically misunderstandings that Downfall couldn't be blamed for, Vannaka was allowed to war.

The other accusations we're looking into.

Both dfchester, quikdrawjoe and myself were present at the war, so we have a pretty good idea of what really went on. We know the difference between lagging and tanking, and we have taken a few screenshots ourselves.

We will take the whole picture into consideration before making a decision, so if you have any more evidence you want included in our discussion, please PM it to quikdrawjoe, dfchester or yours truly.

Was an entertaining war to watch, lots of motivation for sure. :-P

Thanks for keeping this topic clean. ;)

Laikrob,

Clan Staff

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

All I can say is that DV got wrecked. Even if their lead was cut to one, it doesn't change the fact that DF ended with a little under half their clan left. Good job DF.

Not a PKRI Matched, PKRI Cap, PKRI Uncap, CWRI. All styles? The options are endless, Keep trying DV

6590ew.jpg

rofl, i am DV myself, and i've only read a few of these posts, i don't even know why we are posting these posts are different things :^o , IT DOES'NT MATTER, THERE IS PLENTY MORE FISHES IN THE SEA, (for people who don't understand that, we (DV) can get at them another time) Well done Downfall, Nice pull.

RESPECT :thumbup:

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Not a PKRI Matched, PKRI Cap, PKRI Uncap, CWRI. All styles? The options are endless, Keep trying DV

I highly doubt DV will war in PvP, but didn't think of CWRI and All Styles.

tifovsigev3.jpg

RESPECT :thumbup:

:thumbup: Lots of Respect.

Thank you honestly.

I actually love warring you guys, everysingle one of our members were amped and excited for a while

just to war you guys and show you what we can do. Pulling 58 i think is our record and we thank you, Dv for that.

BUT, all this crap just takes the fun out of it. Both sides broke MINOR rules, sorry.

Thanks again.

I want to mention that there was no mass recruiting by DV as some members from DF have accused. There was a sudden influx of over 10 former Akeldama members due to the closing of a clan. DV did not recruit us. Rather these members that recently joined came in by their own will.

I don't even want to get involved in the rule breaking discussion so I'm not going to say anymore on that.

Great job (and awesome pull), DF. I really thought that DV was about to pull off the comeback when we brought it to 31 v 32 but you guys showed persistence and great resiliency. Epic war and I look forward to warring you guys in the future.

GJ guys i logged in like 1min before war but in wrong world "/ by the time i hopped the war had started.

GJ dv i saw alot of improvement from the last time we fought. Respect to ALL dv members except GUDDU / MAGO / XC

FYI BUZZIROX(who would be like are 3/4 fi leader volunteered to drop so some1 oulse could war) and ive seen him lead many times with TV hes awesome so, i think it helped you that rooster warred in his place. It takes time to find out whos not main ml so sorry for the delay that cause ppl to DC/Leave portol.

Was fun to watch, we quickly went out to a 9man lead in the begining, but u guys got a sequence of many k0s leading to you guys catching up, though that was cause by j uniors excellent tanking, and XC's failed tanking hugging trees like crazy.

Great Job guys! pulling 58/63 today, and me and pixh logged in 1 and 5 mins after start, probably some others too. AMAZING PULL!

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008

First off for those who have accused DV od mass recruiting akel members, do you not realize akel closed 3 months ago. A month later Akel joined a smaller clan which was very inactive and i decided to leave and join dv, and in the end it was discussed we joined as the family we are. To make it clear I went to DV officials and informed them DV is where we want to make our home and we came as a group.

You can plainly look my app on DV forums and it was made long before the ml lock.

Sorry Akel cant help it if they stick together and are a family and they have made DV their new family thats where they choose to be and they will make DV a even bigger stronger unit. For those who have mentioned this was a merge Akel closed 3 months ago yous seem to be forgetting that.

Thanks for the war DF, hope for a rematch sometime

Much <3 DV

Gf df.

Good Tank bud.

Towards the other quote on the 2nd Page, (too big to put in here again, size is obnoxious)

I would not have warred if my issue hadn't been cleared up before the rush commenced.

I immediately talked to Laikrob and joined #clans once the issue came up and after talking it was decided I was allowed to war.

If it wasn't, I would've immediately left the portal seeing as I care about "those 100 Points"

Also, 1 member or 1 fa or both, 2 people totalled didn't affect this war, not at all for Downfall.

DV had 2 DC's before Round 1 Started for Silly Reasons and decided to restart, obviously 2 members matter to you, I guess that's why you wanted the +2 originally I assume, and in your home world 75 by your request, you got 2 DC's.

Sorta Backfired, should've prepared for that, not wasted over 80 people's Mace Spec's or so just because of 2 people.

The point of dropping is to 'drop' members. Were you having a chess competition to determine who dropped or something?

We were actually taking Fall In's of people on our Retired/FA List and our Ranks, for the Record.

I have the Pics if you really need to see them.

Gf df.

Good Tank bud.

EDIT:

That's an InValuable amount of Extra Prayer Points, which could've even benefited and/or turned the outcome of this fight, all because of your 2 DC's in your Requested World.

I didn't mean it for you buddy , dont worry .

I know there was nothing wrong about you beeing there.

-1 to the Quoting Trools.

You guys should just war outside of TWR. So DV can have a pull of 100 and DF wouldn't be accused of a accident.

LOL, quoted for the humor.

1 Problem Solved.!

Gf df.

Good Tank bud.

burnn lol

So leaving the portal to restart the dropping after experiencing 2 disconnections definately decrease the time it takes to drop people since u don't have to wait another 2 mins for the timer to run out again and the dropping to happen again. Sometimes idiotic statements like this can determine the brain capacity of ranks in a clan. Great job at falling even my expection of your brain power DV ranks. "THEIR TAKING A LONG TIME CUZ OF THE DROPINGS SO LETS LEAVE AND DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN :B" naice

Look I'll be honest we shouldn't have left the portal IMO...but you were taking the piss a bit taking ages and not dropping anyone. A lot of our members had to leave so leaving the portal just sends the message that we can't be asked to wait whilst you enjoy letting us wait.

You guys definitely won and I don't care about the twr points but our leaders do and if you broke the rules then technically that's your fault. Anyway enjoy the gloating of beating us...again... <_<

-2 to the Quoting Trolls.

Btw Thealth from divine forces was there leading the whole fight for you guys and you don't see us complaining about it do ya?

wheres the proof broski? we asked her on TS if it was her because we know kevin uses her acc and she talked on ts and everyone laughed, you can ask anyone,gf tho.

Umm, your "Spies" admitted to their guilt and left DF weeks before she even Applied, and it was on her own Account for the record once again.

Vannaka was allowed to war because he has not warred for LND in TWR since he joined Downfall.

As I understand it, LND will make a separate TWR list to avoid multiclanning issues in the future, but they had been given wrong information by another TWR mod before - saying that clans = / = teams, meaning members could be on both a TWR clan and team memberlist. (It's past midnight, the previous sentence made sense in my head.) This was incorrect, and was the reason Vannaka was still on two lists. Since it was basically misunderstandings that Downfall couldn't be blamed for, Vannaka was allowed to war.

The other accusations we're looking into.

Both dfchester, quikdrawjoe and myself were present at the war, so we have a pretty good idea of what really went on. We know the difference between lagging and tanking, and we have taken a few screenshots ourselves.

We will take the whole picture into consideration before making a decision, so if you have any more evidence you want included in our discussion, please PM it to quikdrawjoe, dfchester or yours truly.

Was an entertaining war to watch, lots of motivation for sure. :-P

Thanks for keeping this topic clean. ;)

Laikrob,

Clan Staff

2 Problems Solved!.!

van_sig.png

rofl, i am DV myself, and i've only read a few of these posts, i don't even know why we are posting these posts are different things , IT DOES'NT MATTER, THERE IS PLENTY MORE FISHES IN THE SEA, (for people who don't understand that, we (DV) can get at them another time) Well done Downfall, Nice pull.

Respect to you

Great war for both teams, it's only a game, don't lose that concept. Great pull DF, and thanks for the war DV. Peace!

Flora spoke to us on ts... nice accusation.. thats how it will be each war when she is there.... females can tank 2 broski :thumbup:

:thumbup:

to ex-akel members... ok i understand that u joined them.. but right before the ml lock? :unsure:

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<