Quest Cape- Good or Bad?

foursideking

While they want plenty of people to be able to do the quest, that does not mean they don't want these same people to reach out for better skills. If Jagex made a quest that required 99 Strength, then over 100,000 people would be able to do it. Also, getting 99 Strength is not as hard as many people think. Even Herblore is not very hard to get 99 with. It just takes some time and effort. If people knew that though, prices of all potions would change massively. Many very useful tips and tricks are kept secret, to help people make money. While this works, if all of everyone's little training tips were revealed, then suddenly those tips would not be as useful. People just don't want to bother with the effort.

While I'm not saying this would ever get implemented (Hell, I'd be amazed if it did) I'm simply saying that it would be logical, as far as I can tell. You are entitled to your opinion, just as everyone else is. Remember that, and always respect it.

You obviously have not thought out your statements above, "it just takes time and effort" applies to achieving any 99 skill cape! The point is; 99 should be hard to achieve, it is senseless for new players to be able to get the highest level in a skill quickly (although of course cooking, fletching etc are the usual ones). As for if people knew how easy herblore was, it would change the price of pots.....do you think people don't know how to do herblore? Of course its easy, but people play the game the way they want to (mostly), as for making money on RS that is easy to....but guess what? All it takes is time and effort, now there's a surprise! Please don't treat people like they are idiots, there is hardly anything secret about making money, if you can be bothered. And don't patronise posters on this thread, it's the next best thing to 'flaming'. I know I am entitled to my opinion, remember this is a 'debate' forum, as you are entitled to yours and I respect opinions that are well thought out and considered.

Did I say it would happen? Did I say it was especially brilliant? Did I say that I was going to hunt down Mod MMG, put a gun to his head, and make him add this?

If the question to any of these answers is "yes", please go to the nearest public school, and inform a teacher you were left behind in Kindergarten, and you need someone to teach you how to read.

If the answer to all of those questions is "No" then please understand that I am simply trying to point out, that at a certain point, if Runescape continues in the same way it has been, then there will have to be changes to the quest cape, or it will become an item that only people who have been playing for a long time can have.

Now, about how I sign my posts... I believe that there is no rule about me not being allowed to sign my post manually, if I don't want to add it to my signature. My signature, is mine. My posts are mine. I can add whatever I want to them, as long as I am willing to suffer the consequences. If these are getting my post deleted for spamming, so be it. If these are irritating you, and everyone else with my post style, so be it. I will post how I want, and as long as I do not break any rules, I don't see you being able to do anything about it. I add "Ciao" to my posts because I believe that it makes it easier for people to recognize me, just by my words, and not by my screen name. If you still have a problem with it, then PM me about it. Don't turn this topic into a discussion about how I type. You will find that after this post, I will not comment on how I sign my posts, unless it becomes the topic, as designated by the original poster.

The same goes for my signature. I'd also like to point out that I never claimed, nor will I ever claim, to be smarter than most Runescapers. I may consider myself generally more clever, or wiser, but that is again, my choice. My opinions are my own, and yours belong to you. If I have a problem with your opinion, then that's my problem. If you have a problem with my opinion, you can try and change it, but let me warn you now... I am stubborn, and I am trained in logic. Don't make me use it.

With all that said now...

Ciao

I like the idea that the quest cape will only be accessible to long term, high skilled players, it is only right that some things become harder and harder to achieve, it gives more motivation and incentive (except for people like yourself who want everything so easy), please note I did post a thread a while back asking "How easy do you want it" and you are a classic example of the kind of player I had issue with. The new quest cape is for high level dedicated players and I am delighted that Jagex have done some hard updates for those players. Some people will never achieve it (possibly I may be one of them) but so what? If I want to I can work towards it and I think I will eventually.

You may be trained in logic (who goes around posting something like that on a thread? weird!)....it doesn't necessarily make you good at it, and somewhere you appear to have lost common sense. If there is nothing left once a player has achieved 99 in most skills how disappointing that would be, I think it is entirely selfish for players to object to updates that are harder to achieve and need high level skills.

35cq0q9.png

Guest jrhairychest

I think it is entirely selfish for players to object to updates that are harder to achieve and need high level skills.

I'd say that ties in nicely with your 'How easy do you want it?' thread. I didn't realise the word 'challenge' was such a swear word.

While they want plenty of people to be able to do the quest, that does not mean they don't want these same people to reach out for better skills. If Jagex made a quest that required 99 Strength, then over 100,000 people would be able to do it. Also, getting 99 Strength is not as hard as many people think. Even Herblore is not very hard to get 99 with. It just takes some time and effort. If people knew that though, prices of all potions would change massively. Many very useful tips and tricks are kept secret, to help people make money. While this works, if all of everyone's little training tips were revealed, then suddenly those tips would not be as useful. People just don't want to bother with the effort.

While I'm not saying this would ever get implemented (Hell, I'd be amazed if it did) I'm simply saying that it would be logical, as far as I can tell. You are entitled to your opinion, just as everyone else is. Remember that, and always respect it.

You obviously have not thought out your statements above, "it just takes time and effort" applies to achieving any 99 skill cape! The point is; 99 should be hard to achieve, it is senseless for new players to be able to get the highest level in a skill quickly (although of course cooking, fletching etc are the usual ones). As for if people knew how easy herblore was, it would change the price of pots.....do you think people don't know how to do herblore? Of course its easy, but people play the game the way they want to (mostly), as for making money on RS that is easy to....but guess what? All it takes is time and effort, now there's a surprise! Please don't treat people like they are idiots, there is hardly anything secret about making money, if you can be bothered. And don't patronise posters on this thread, it's the next best thing to 'flaming'. I know I am entitled to my opinion, remember this is a 'debate' forum, as you are entitled to yours and I respect opinions that are well thought out and considered.

Did I say it would happen? Did I say it was especially brilliant? Did I say that I was going to hunt down Mod MMG, put a gun to his head, and make him add this?

If the question to any of these answers is "yes", please go to the nearest public school, and inform a teacher you were left behind in Kindergarten, and you need someone to teach you how to read.

If the answer to all of those questions is "No" then please understand that I am simply trying to point out, that at a certain point, if Runescape continues in the same way it has been, then there will have to be changes to the quest cape, or it will become an item that only people who have been playing for a long time can have.

Now, about how I sign my posts... I believe that there is no rule about me not being allowed to sign my post manually, if I don't want to add it to my signature. My signature, is mine. My posts are mine. I can add whatever I want to them, as long as I am willing to suffer the consequences. If these are getting my post deleted for spamming, so be it. If these are irritating you, and everyone else with my post style, so be it. I will post how I want, and as long as I do not break any rules, I don't see you being able to do anything about it. I add "Ciao" to my posts because I believe that it makes it easier for people to recognize me, just by my words, and not by my screen name. If you still have a problem with it, then PM me about it. Don't turn this topic into a discussion about how I type. You will find that after this post, I will not comment on how I sign my posts, unless it becomes the topic, as designated by the original poster.

The same goes for my signature. I'd also like to point out that I never claimed, nor will I ever claim, to be smarter than most Runescapers. I may consider myself generally more clever, or wiser, but that is again, my choice. My opinions are my own, and yours belong to you. If I have a problem with your opinion, then that's my problem. If you have a problem with my opinion, you can try and change it, but let me warn you now... I am stubborn, and I am trained in logic. Don't make me use it.

With all that said now...

Ciao

I like the idea that the quest cape will only be accessible to long term, high skilled players, it is only right that some things become harder and harder to achieve, it gives more motivation and incentive (except for people like yourself who want everything so easy), please note I did post a thread a while back asking "How easy do you want it" and you are a classic example of the kind of player I had issue with. The new quest cape is for high level dedicated players and I am delighted that Jagex have done some hard updates for those players. Some people will never achieve it (possibly I may be one of them) but so what? If I want to I can work towards it and I think I will eventually.

You may be trained in logic (who goes around posting something like that on a thread? weird!)....it doesn't necessarily make you good at it, and somewhere you appear to have lost common sense. If there is nothing left once a player has achieved 99 in most skills how disappointing that would be, I think it is entirely selfish for players to object to updates that are harder to achieve and need high level skills.

Hmm... [/chuckle]

I like you, for some reason I can't seem to name... Firstly, when I was saying "It takes time and effort" I was pointing out that most people look at a skill like Herblore and freak out at the idea of getting 13,000,000 experience in it. But I have talked to a number of people who have put lots of effort towards Herblore. I even know someone who has 99 Herblore, and she managed to get it, make money, and according to her it was easy and fun. Now, she won't tell anyone how she did it, and so that makes it so that people have a harder time getting experience in Herblore without getting angry and saying how it's a dumb, slow expensive skill.

For the record, I'm not a member. I have been, but I don't plan on being a member much. I don't like quests in general but that's me. I don't plan on ever getting a quest cape not for a minute. The whole idea of capes just annoys me. There are easier ways to show off that you have achieved mastery in a skill than adding an utterly useless piece of clothing. Sure, the cape can look pretty cool and all, but there are better capes, with better bonuses, that you can get with far less effort (Fire Cape for one...) yet people see a skill cape, and just freak out, and assume that the person with it is some awesome master of Runescape. Sans the Cooking and Fletching and such capes.

But even then, you meet a noob, and they think you're god, because you have some piece of cloth on your back that has a picture that can be found with no effort, and lets you do some fancy movements. Why would anyone want one? Ok, for a skill such as Prayer, or Summoning, that is a simpler way of showing you managed to get to the maximum level, without having to constantly quick-chat to prove it. But other than that, why wear it? Because these people want attention.

There are plenty of people who have achieved far more than some member with three or four skill capes. Look up "Water is Nat" in the high scores. He is a fully maxxed out F2P player. He has never been a member in his life. This means does not get a skill cape and so he has to put up with showing off with Quick Chat, but he is PROUD that he has not been a member. He revels that he has mastered far more than most members, yet skill does not have access to most of their items, and goodies. Yes, this is all his choice, but it shows that a cape is just some fashion fad. How many people get a few million gold, and then become a member for a month just to get 99 Fletching, or Cooking, and then get the cape, so they can show off to all their F2P buddies? Why do all these capes exist? Why, why,

So, if the Quest cape becomes a cape that requires real effort, real perseverance, and real moxy, then fine... It is a good cape. But if it reaches the point that you have to spend six months just preparing for, and then you have to spend another three months doing nothing but quests, doesn't that seem overkill?

Oh, and thanks for calling me weird. I am weird, and I like it. If I call you weird (Not strange, mind you... Different case) then usually I mean it as a compliment.

Sorry if that seems a rant... Just trying to get all my feelings across.

Ciao

If you want to know who I am, then just ask.

As a general rule of thumb, I believe that most humans are idiots.

Runescape players doubly so.

Well seeing as how Jagex recently released their hardest quest boss ever this cape is totally worth wearing on your back 24/7.

Trust me. I've been wanting Jagex to make a challenging quest for a while now, and I haven't died in a quest since Desert Treasure until now. If this quest boss can kill the best of the best (Level 125+) then this quest is definitely worth completing just to have a fancy, bright, white cape flowing through the wind while you anticipate the dreaded forced removal of the cape when the next quest gets made.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Guest jrhairychest

Hmm... [/chuckle] I like you, for some reason I can't seem to name

Probably her avatar and the fiesty debating style she has. Its a bit...fwoar!

Well seeing as how Jagex recently released their hardest quest boss ever this cape is totally worth wearing on your back 24/7.

I have to admit I didn't think much of the quest cape before the more recent quests. I have to stand corrected on this now. Fully respected.

Ok, that made me laugh so hard that my mom thought I was having a heart attack...

Still though, no one thought that they were making the Achievement diaries to easy when those are broken into levels... Did they?

Ok, that made me laugh so hard that my mom thought I was having a heart attack...

Still though, no one thought that they were making the Achievement diaries to easy when those are broken into levels... Did they?

Erm........*cough* thank you.......I think, and Jrhairychest, you call me feisty?????? Lol :blink:

I have to say your comparison with achievement diaries is irrelevant, they are entirely separate. Achievement diaries are clearly set out in stages of easy, medium and hard tasks (and 'elite') and only one provides a cape., they are a different way of enjoying the game. The quest cape is a single overall achievement, the same as a 99 skill cape, although with the new quest I am wary of even that comparison lol. As for your point about it taking 6 months to prepare, thats great! It would be dreadful to max out on all skills and achievements within 6 months of playing rs, now there is an opportunity for higher level players to have something new and novel to achieve. All of rs is designed so every player can play in the way that best suits them, this means that some may choose to never go for quests, as you have chosen.

It appears that as soon as something comes out that is hard or takes a long time to achieve people complain, because they want it and want it now.......do I sense toys being thrown out of a pram here? Allow something for other players and stop asking for everything to be easy, or breaking down the quality of something. The quest cape is gradually being seen as one of the biggest chievements for a player and if poeple want to show off, thats fine...it is only a game, showing off is allowed :thumbsup:

Having 'sub-category' quest capes would not work and is a backward step, players would only ever admire the final cape, there are skill capes if people really want a cape and don't have the levels or confidence to get the quest cape.

35cq0q9.png

Erm........*cough* thank you.......I think, and Jrhairychest, you call me feisty?????? Lol :blink:

I have to say your comparison with achievement diaries is irrelevant, they are entirely separate. Achievement diaries are clearly set out in stages of easy, medium and hard tasks (and 'elite') and only one provides a cape., they are a different way of enjoying the game. The quest cape is a single overall achievement, the same as a 99 skill cape, although with the new quest I am wary of even that comparison lol. As for your point about it taking 6 months to prepare, thats great! It would be dreadful to max out on all skills and achievements within 6 months of playing rs, now there is an opportunity for higher level players to have something new and novel to achieve. All of rs is designed so every player can play in the way that best suits them, this means that some may choose to never go for quests, as you have chosen.

It appears that as soon as something comes out that is hard or takes a long time to achieve people complain, because they want it and want it now.......do I sense toys being thrown out of a pram here? Allow something for other players and stop asking for everything to be easy, or breaking down the quality of something. The quest cape is gradually being seen as one of the biggest chievements for a player and if poeple want to show off, thats fine...it is only a game, showing off is allowed :thumbsup:

Having 'sub-category' quest capes would not work and is a backward step, players would only ever admire the final cape, there are skill capes if people really want a cape and don't have the levels or confidence to get the quest cape.

This isn't really about the Achievement Diaries, I just used that as an example. Also, for the record, I am not for having the game get "Easier" or anything... There's private servers for that kind of thing. -.-

Honestly, I just can't help but remember when I was a poor little noob (Ok, when I was more of a poor little noob) and I thought that wearing Mithril was a great thing... Now we have so many other updates, and the game is becoming "Fuller" and I just think that minor achievements are not a bad idea. Honestly, would it make a huge difference in the game? No... We'd be adding a few new items, and making it so that there is the possibility for expansion into that area. Would it hurt the players with the Quest Cape? No, because they would still have it. Quests are broken into different tiers for no obvious reason. I mean, I know level 3s that can do some of these "Intermediate" quests without breaking a sweat. There have been level 3 members who have done Dragon Slayer! These are mostly minor achievements though. Now, if the system that is ALREADY IN PLACE was used more heavily, then that can only be a good thing, the way I see it.

Still open for any other points of view.

Ciao

@Epic

Lower lvl's players already have lots of levels to aim for which will both give them benefits, and are relatively easy to get to, as opposed to higher lvl players, and therefore they have less need for such items. Of course I'm not totally disagreeing, having more of these items would not be a bad idea. But in my opinions, this shouldn't be done by breaking down the quest cape into different reward sections like the achievement diaries. The quest cape is an achievement cape, which should be acquired by completing the full achievement, just like they shouldn't go out giving knock-off capes to everyone who has reached lvl 50 and 80 in a skill. Better would be something a bit different from the current achievement capes, like a cape based on total level, or one based on getting all skills to a certain minimum (like all skills 75+).

The quest cape is finally getting some respect. Breaking it down will lead to a slight loss of this though, as there will be more of them(although less admirable than the ultimate cape itself).

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

I personally don't think there should be different levels of the Quest Cape. They haven't done it for skill capes, why should they do it for the Quest Cape?

Your reward for completing most of the quests (or a certain amount) is the reward from a quest (such as an item, access to a certain area, etc.) or the ability to access and complete a new quest (as in having enough Quest Points to do While Guthix Sleeps, etc.). Also, you are guaranteed the obvious reward of the satisfaction that you have done X number of quests and that you finally beat a certain quest. Completing different amounts of quests already has it's own reward so I don't think it needs a cloak to go with it too.

This is paralleled in skilling. When you reach 85 woodcutting, you don't get a "minor woodcutting cape," but you do get the ability to cut evil elder trees. Even though some levels you get next to nothing (no new things to cut/fish/mine/cook, etc.), you still get your own miniaturized fireworks display and the right to showcase your accomplishment of level XX in whatever skill you're working on.

I believe that skill capes and the quest cape were designed to showcase that one has completed all the quests or reached level 99 in the respective skill. While the Achievement Diaries have different levels of completion, in a way they're similar to skills and the quest cape by having intermediate rewards for certain levels of success. It just so happens that with the Achievement Diaries one of your rewards is a new piece of clothing. Do I think that having different levels of quest capes is a good idea? No. Do I think that having different levels of quest capes would ruin the reputation of the "all-quests completed" cape? No. Do I think that having different levels of quest capes is basically giving people a new cape in addition to all the rewards they have already received for completing X amounts of quests? Yes.

I don't think anything should be done about the Quest Cape itself, though Jagex may need to evaluate or re-evaluate what they believe is the requirement to wear the Quest Cape. I think we took a close shave with the release of the Nomad's Requiem quest. The Quest Cape shouldn't be too elite, but then also shouldn't be too "easy" or "effortless" to get.

-Runescape Addict --- Seven-time Writer for the Tip.It Times-

"Yes I have tricks in my pocket, I have things up my sleeve. But I am the opposite of a stage magician. He gives you the illusion that has the appearance of truth. I give you truth in the pleasant disguise of illusion." - The Glass Menagerie

DragonkinFF13Sig2copy.jpg

"This game isn't about graphics, it's about fun." - The Great Ortiz 9471

<> Dragon drops: Plateskirt(1), Half Shield(1) <>

This isn't really about the Achievement Diaries, I just used that as an example. Also, for the record, I am not for having the game get "Easier" or anything... There's private servers for that kind of thing. -.-

Honestly, I just can't help but remember when I was a poor little noob (Ok, when I was more of a poor little noob) and I thought that wearing Mithril was a great thing... Now we have so many other updates, and the game is becoming "Fuller" and I just think that minor achievements are not a bad idea. Honestly, would it make a huge difference in the game? No... We'd be adding a few new items, and making it so that there is the possibility for expansion into that area. Would it hurt the players with the Quest Cape? No, because they would still have it. Quests are broken into different tiers for no obvious reason. I mean, I know level 3s that can do some of these "Intermediate" quests without breaking a sweat. There have been level 3 members who have done Dragon Slayer! These are mostly minor achievements though. Now, if the system that is ALREADY IN PLACE was used more heavily, then that can only be a good thing, the way I see it.

Still open for any other points of view.

Ciao

I genuinely believe Jagex are moving in the right direction with the quest cape, in fact I would love it if they introduced a cape or reward that was so high level it could take me years to get there! What an objective lol! And the unbelievable respect a cape like that would command...well.....

But to keep the quest cape a specialist item means keeping it as a single status reward and not diluting it into 'levels'. Some of the points sanno7 has made below cover this in his first paragraph.

@Epic

Lower lvl's players already have lots of levels to aim for which will both give them benefits, and are relatively easy to get to, as opposed to higher lvl players, and therefore they have less need for such items. Of course I'm not totally disagreeing, having more of these items would not be a bad idea. But in my opinions, this shouldn't be done by breaking down the quest cape into different reward sections like the achievement diaries. The quest cape is an achievement cape, which should be acquired by completing the full achievement, just like they shouldn't go out giving knock-off capes to everyone who has reached lvl 50 and 80 in a skill. Better would be something a bit different from the current achievement capes, like a cape based on total level, or one based on getting all skills to a certain minimum (like all skills 75+).

The quest cape is finally getting some respect. Breaking it down will lead to a slight loss of this though, as there will be more of them(although less admirable than the ultimate cape itself).

What I do think it s good idea is giving variety, the quest cape gives variety to a high level achievement. The diaries are the same, but there have been many updates creating an easier life for newer/lower level players and only recently have Jagex begun updates for higher level players. All players can achieve rewards and capes at any level, it just takes time and patience, if players want a reward or cape with 'kudos' then obviously they have to put the effort in. For some people its not even about the rewards other than developing their individual skill levels. In summary; high level achievements should not be gained easily and there are alternative capes and rewards for those with low level skills, I still remember my excitment when I got my first obby cape :rolleyes:

35cq0q9.png

• 1 month later...

The real thing quest cape now needs is a trim. But from where, I have yet to decide. Maybe achievement diaries?

Oh btw, only nomad stands between me and the cape now. :thumbsup:

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Quest cape is the best cape and not only must you be well rounded but be intellegent as well

Btw nomad is easy I beat him using solely ranged at 78 ranged 87 hp and 84 def

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

In my opinion one shouldn't have to complete every quest in order to wear the cape. Skills have a maximum xp count of 200M, yet the cape is awarded at 13M. I honestly think one should keep the cape once they reach a certain amount of quest points. If that is unacceptable then I at least think Grandmaster quests should be excluded, or maybe they could give the trim the cape still lacks.

Quest cape is and should be all or nothing. Either you played through all of them, and beat them, or you didnt.

And to the person who proposed intermediary capes. We already have one : it's called the legends cape.

Tsjilp.png

Quest cape is and should be all or nothing. Either you played through all of them, and beat them, or you didnt.

And to the person who proposed intermediary capes. We already have one : it's called the legends cape.

good point, items like barrows gloves illustrate how quested you are too

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

good point, items like barrows gloves illustrate how quested you are too

Same with soul wars capes, balmung and flail of ivandis for example

And of course certain dragon weapons, like halberd.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to disagree with near-maxed out combat. I've heard of people under 100 having the cape. Personally I ranged 90% of nomad with about 80 range. War tortoise and brews helped.(Although I did melee him on the last stage with 85+ melee stats.) Nomad, although incredibly difficult, isn't as hard as many people think.

Honestly, I think that the Quest Cape should be broken into different levels, because as Jagex adds more quests, it only makes it harder for those who are new to achieve it. Perhaps make it so that you have a cape that has a different symbol on the back after completing all "Easy" quests, then the same for "Medium" quests, and "Hard" quests, etc...?

Frankly, I think all capes are over rated. You can show your level with quickchat, and while the stats of a cape may be decent, it's easy enough to just get a fire cape, and that shows true effort and power.

Ciao

It hasn't gotten that bad yet. And I'm pretty damned sure that's why the 300qp helm came out.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.