Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

Aftermath is now out for all premium members. Regular ps3 get it in a week and everyone else gets it in two weeks.

This map pack is fantastic, I'd say it's the best one to come out yet. The maps are around the size of the Back to Karkand maps, and have a great feel to them. It's never too clustered or too spread out. The new vehicles are cool, the crossbow is really fun, Scavenger is an awesome diversion. My favorite thing about Scavenger mode is the fact that it forces you to use the weaker weapons, instead of just seeing aek/m16/m416 every game.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Ye great map pack only played a couple of hours so not sure where it ranks, but its above CQ for sure. The graphics are great, with all the dust and the debris and the game modes are too. Conquest has some interesting flag points on it, rush has some really cool bases and scavenger is a nice diversion.

The jeeps are alright and the helis are a dream for recon players, as you can now get onto any building again, which i always liked

Cant find the xbow, anyone know which slot it is in?

SUPER.gif

Cant find the xbow, anyone know which slot it is in?

It takes the place of the medic pack/m320 on assault, the rpg/stinger/javelin on engineer, the c4/claymore/mortar on support, or the tugs/mav/soflam on recon.

I think Battlefield has run dry for me, even though the DLC is good im not getting the same feeling after each game, maybe that to an extent is because i have been playing alone but still.

Try and find mic only servers. That's how I've been able to keep playing and still find it fun. There's a bunch of those types of servers too, they kick people who don't have mics and are really competitive.

I think Battlefield has run dry for me, even though the DLC is good im not getting the same feeling after each game, maybe that to an extent is because i have been playing alone but still.

Try and find mic only servers. That's how I've been able to keep playing and still find it fun. There's a bunch of those types of servers too, they kick people who don't have mics and are really competitive.

I cant because i am PC

SUPER.gif

I personally HATE mic only servers. A few times I'd join them with a friend while in party chat, and even then we'd get kicked. Plus, there's almost always SOMEONE who has a ton of background noise, or has their volume up way to loud so you can hear everything they are doing. Really freaking annoying.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Crossbow only really seems effective with the BA bolt on hardcore mode. Alternatively the C4 bolt on a sniper in the newer maps where the vehicles actually take damage from them. Love the new maps though. They're gorgeous.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

• 1 month later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK5f7az5dIY

Looks like fun. Have to wonder how it will be on hardcore though.

Whole trailer is rubbish, that situation will never happen in the game. At least make the trailer slightly realistic, but i agree it does look alot of fun. I think helicopters could ruin CTF though.

Jet superiority looks great too, dont understand why it wasnt included in vanilla though

SUPER.gif

I have the fullest of erections after watching all the endgame trailers

I personally HATE mic only servers. A few times I'd join them with a friend while in party chat, and even then we'd get kicked. Plus, there's almost always SOMEONE who has a ton of background noise, or has their volume up way to loud so you can hear everything they are doing. Really freaking annoying.

I just mute those people, always. Or put in a request for them to get kicked. :)

I have the fullest of erections after watching all the endgame trailers

I need to catch up with BF3 again. I got bored of it after owning for too long, and it was dry for me. I have Premium, so I just need to pop the disk into my Xbox and DL the new content/updates.

Anyone here play on the box? I have a mic, too. I'm 17 and have kinda bad ADHD, but those who want entertainment should definitely hit me up :D

I'm also currently trying to get a few of my friends back into the game.

Also, I've been playing BLOPS2 for awhile, but it's beyond terrible now. I didn't buy the DLC's or anything, because I knew that the DLC's would be remakes of other maps lol. I'm 4th prestige, level ~51 but I'm beyond bored of the game. I can barely finish a game without wanting to quit because I'm so bored.

I can't load Battlelog at school, but for those of you who want to search me up on there to see that I actually have/had talent:

XBL Gamertag: War Chipmunk

Cheers :D

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

• 3 weeks later...

Brother got this game, I got an online pass. Seems like every weapon I've used so far requires 1.5-2 seconds of sustained fire, while everyone else kills me in 1-3 hits.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Brother got this game, I got an online pass. Seems like every weapon I've used so far requires 1.5-2 seconds of sustained fire, while everyone else kills me in 1-3 hits.

Aim high, try and get a headshot. Normal takes longer to kill someone than Hardcore. So if you play normal you really need to aim for the head to win the gun fight.

I recommend for Assault M416, Engineer, ACWR, Support M40B or RPK and Recon probably the M98B.

SUPER.gif

Disagree.

AEK(or M416 before unlock) Assault

M-TAR (or G36C before unlock) Engineer

IAR Support (bipod laser holo)

SKS Recon (suppressor foregrip holo)

Suppressed SKS is stupid good at the moment for some reason, just needs a quick finger.

Soldier, you need to pickup your GAME.

Disagree.

AEK(or M416 before unlock) Assault

M-TAR (or G36C before unlock) Engineer

IAR Support (bipod laser holo)

SKS Recon (suppressor foregrip holo)

Suppressed SKS is stupid good at the moment for some reason, just needs a quick finger.

I like your setups. SKS used to be more OP than it is now.

Personally, you should REALLY look into the MP7. I have over 10 service stars with it and thoroughly enjoy using it. If you can learn how to walk the trigger (paintball reference :P) and quickly pulse the trigger you can shoot ropes (another reference :P) of straight holy CARNAGE. :D

Otherwise, AEK is stupid accurate and stuffs

max.png 50.png

Ew AEK... Don't listen to these guys...

Join the Assault AN-94 MASTER RACE! (And the occasional M16)

MTAR is decent, but I like the A-91 more.

RPK is stupid good with Kobra, Foregrip, and Heavy barrel.

Use whatever sniper you like, but the M98B is a OHK at any range if you hit anywhere except their legs. (In hardcore)

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Yeah but the speed of the SKS is rediculous. Add a supperession squad bonus? You might as well be bullet repellent as long as you know how to corner.

I do enjoy the MP7, but stopped using it because it literally steam rolls everyone and it wasn't fun anymore haha.

The AN-94 is the best assault rifle hands down, but for someone just starting out it's a little tricky to get a hold of. 2 burst kill is stupid good.

I'll have to try out the RPK fore/heavy/holo. I've not touched it since they took away the 200 round mags.

Yeah but the speed of the SKS is rediculous. Add a supperession squad bonus? You might as well be bullet repellent as long as you know how to corner.

I do enjoy the MP7, but stopped using it because it literally steam rolls everyone and it wasn't fun anymore haha.

The AN-94 is the best assault rifle hands down, but for someone just starting out it's a little tricky to get a hold of. 2 burst kill is stupid good.

I'll have to try out the RPK fore/heavy/holo. I've not touched it since they took away the 200 round mags.

Yeah, MP7 is pretty dirty :P

They took it away? They was mad the newbies was spraying with them lasers, huh? :dodgy:

max.png 50.png

End game launch trailer. Looks pretty cool. Can't wait to play it next week. Apparently the patch added a new set of MCOMs to Damavand Peak rush.

My brother's playing endgame right now, so I have to wait til he goes to bed to enjoy it :(

he lied to me haha

play the trailer with this at the same time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYRutrvb8iM

It lines up way too well

I got a hatrick on my first round of CTF. Oh my gentle jesus it's fun. Those bike to bike combat situations happen way more often that you'd think.

I could ride them all day, they take jumps real well when you learn to hike on the handlebars correctly. Faster than a quad, and a forward seated gunner is just awesome. I play on the PS3 under Brand_New_iPwn