Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

I've expected the servers to be down. I was surprised, on launch day, that I actually managed to get into a game.

Oh well, it'll get worked out eventually.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I hate when I'm doing amazing in a tank (15-1), and then bam, servers go down <_< Happens a lot too. Very frustrating...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Mortars are unbelievably OP.

Really?... Gooooooooood goooooooood... :twisted: About 2k away from unlocking them, will get tomorrow :thumbup: Also, can't believe there are medals for playing 50 HOURS as ONE class, and there is a medal like that for each class, plus vehicles. Crazy.

Found a good site that keeps tracks of stats. In know there is the battlelog, but I hate fooling with orgin. Here it is if you want to use it.

BF3 stats tracker

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Really bored atm, don't have batteries for a mic but if anyone wants to play BF3 on 360, my GT is Siing

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

You don't need origin to use Battlelog.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

guess i will stick to playing suport as i need ammo and every [bleep]ing team i get on the people playing support never throw down ammo.

This, whenever I'm on a good streak I need to kit switch because of that.

Assault really needs a way to take out tanks.

I've pretty much mastered the Jets. Love them so much. It's great fun once you know how to use them.

I can't wait to unlock the unguided missiles, so I can be even more useful against ground targets.

I've pretty much mastered the Jets. Love them so much. It's great fun once you know how to use them.

I can't wait to unlock the unguided missiles, so I can be even more useful against ground targets.

I'm getting the hang of jets on xbox, but I still can't fly on PC :/.

Also, Rush is 10x more fun than cq on Xbox. You actually feel like there are more than 2 enemies on the map.

Yeah. I've loved Rush since 1968.

*rimshot*

Nah, but really Rush has been a favorite of mine since BC2.

Yeah. I've loved Rush since 1968.

*rimshot*

Nah, but really Rush has been a favorite of mine since BC2.

Rush is fun, but I prefer conquest. I want to try out deathmatch and see how that woks out.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I prefer conquest when I'm in the mood to use jets.

To me, they're more available in conquest.

Went 35-2 using tanks, with a 24 killstreak, 7 tank kills, one helicopter, and a JET. Yea, a jet. Was right at the end, and it was turning pretty low to the ground, which made it a big target. Was SWEET. God I love this game sometimes... Play conquest on Noshahr Canal, and try and get on the Russian team. The enemy almost always fly the Little Birds really low and very slow (since they are a bit hard to control I think), so they are easy targets for a tank shell. I almost always go positive when I'm in a map with tanks. On Conquest anyway (which is what my friends and I played all night.)

But we still need more hardcore servers. Team deathmatch is pretty hectic. Small map, lots of people... Don't try and snipe.

Can you still parachute in BF3? It was pretty awesome bailing out of a helicopter about to get hit with a rocket, pull out your LMG and fall to the ground guns blazing. :D

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Yes you can still parachute.

Just tap A when you fall.

One thing about the chutes, they aren't as responsive as they were in BC2. I find my self not being able to deploy in time when I fall from a three story structure.

I guess their main purpose is when bailing out of choppers, jets, or free falling from Damavand Peak.

Getting pretty good at shooting down helicopters. Started a Rush game on Caspian Border, got in the tank, looked up and saw the Huey, said "Whats up bro?" Then shot it down :grin:

Mortars are pretty sweet. Only problem I have (more of an annoyance, since it keeps them from being so damn overpowered I guess) with them is that they are always on the mini-map, and since they are pretty accurate, you had better hope you kill anyone else with mortars (that are in range), since I guarantee you they are going to get you. I've had plenty of times where I've shot another mortar guy and we end up killing each other. Also had four times where a guy on THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MAP "killed" me. I just randomly die, and it says "[forgothisname] KILLED [sarg1010]". No weapon, no rubble from a falling building, no health displayed, nothing. It even did a killcam, when it was in a hardcore server with no killcam.

For anyone wondering, the mortar display is a large map, and you move crosshairs over it to designate where to launch. Enemies that are spotted, or that shoot, appear on the map, which makes things easier to get kills. Pretty sweet :thumbup:

Found an awesome weapon combo.

SCAR-H with a supressor, holographic sight, suppressor, and make it fire semi auto. Of course you use full auto with close range, but with semi, at medium rage the gun is deadly. Four shots on target then he's dead.

EDIT: Fruits of my labor.

[hide=]mw6wsl.png[/hide]

Not a lot of kills, but still its very impressive.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

Unlocked unguided missiles. Only a few thousand more points till guided missiles. Loving the jets. :thumbup:

Also, my next unlock for the support class are the mortars. Can't wait to use them seeing how I've died from them numerous times. :mellow: