Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

epic vid

I'll just leave this here. And someone needs to develop a team scramble plugin asap. Losing a conquest match 290-0 on a 350 ticket match is garbage.

That was awesome. Just wait for Conquest Assault, that won't happen too often unless your team really sucks.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

is there anyway to conect a pc joystick to a 360? i need one to fly the jets :|

I dunno about xbox but I have a PC joystick that says its PS3 compatible. Too bad I have a 360. I can fly the jets alright, I just can't kill anyone with them. Tried to unlock the flares earlier but gave up as I was getting shot down constantly.

Been doing great with the MBTs and Scout Helicopters though.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

A buddy and I tore it up on Grand Bazaar tonight.

Once we got the Abrams, we dominated the enemy team. I went 44-11. Thanks to our team being more numb than a crack addict, we just harassed the enemy team on that overpass near the second to last set of mcom stations. We lost the game, but it sure didn't feel like a loss.

Good times. :thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Unlocked IR flares for the scout helicopter: disabled an enemy helicopter, like a minute later got vehicle destroyed, enemy killed, roadkill, enemy killed.

Also later on got a kill assist and a vehicle destroyed assist. Copter bullets against a tank are weak.

First time getting anything done with the choppers, so it felt good :) Flying is fun.

I heard from some buddies I made yesterday on BFBC2 that Battlefield 3 is too Call-of-Duty-ish with more twitch reflex and less actual strategy. How true is this? Also, are there small-scale modes like Squad Deathmatch this time around?

Also, is there still building destruction?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I heard from some buddies I made yesterday on BFBC2 that Battlefield 3 is too Call-of-Duty-ish with more twitch reflex and less actual strategy. How true is this? Also, are there small-scale modes like Squad Deathmatch this time around?

Not true, though twitch reflex is important on tight maps like Metro.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

If anything there is more strategy than before. "Twitch reflex" is only on the smaller, close quarter maps like Metro and Grand Bazaar, and even then it's not much. Yes there is squad deathmatch and squad rush. And yes, still more building destruction.

Just beat the single player. I have to say it was really really good. By far one of the best FPS single player shooters I've played ever.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Just beat the single player. I have to say it was really really good. By far one of the best FPS single player shooters I've played ever.

You're the first person I've seen so far who has said something positive about the campaign.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

Aside from a pretty weak ending, and no bullet drop in Thunder Run, I thought it was a pretty awesome campaign for a Battlefield game that wasn't Bad Company.

Plenty of people in this thread have said positive things about the single player.

I thought is was alright. There were missions that felt like they didn't belong there but still were cool anyways, going hunting, Thunder run.

But then again, it's a single player to a multiplayer focused game.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Instead of wasting time on the single player they should have made 2x the release multiplayer maps. I'd much rather have that than a shallow single player experience that takes ~5hours.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

only one disc for PS3 :P

another reason why the 360 is inferior

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

PS3 uses blu ray, which doesn't mean anything at all except that there,s more space on the disk. To me both consoles are the same. I just got the 360 because I can't stand Playstation controllers.

That was such a weak attempt I giggled at how cute it was.

That was such a weak attempt I giggled at how cute it was.

I agree. Even though I have a PS3.

Just maxed out engineer. Only 9 more service stars to get for it now :mellow:

Second class I am going to try and master is support. I am not a fan on the LMG's, but I guess it something I will have to get used to. Played a game earlier where I literally destroyed everyone. I think i went like 27-8. The next higest person was like 9-4. Bad thing was we still lost...was major lulz.

Also, I want to start playing CO-OP with some people on here with PS3's. If that is something you would like to do, add my GT 'BeetusKid' and we could start working on that together.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I think you mean 99 more service stars. Yes. 99. There is a secondary dog tag for reaching Engineer service star 100. Same for the other classes and vehicles. *imagines jet service star 100*. Get on Battlelog, go to your character stats, dogtags, scroll down to the bottom. Insane. I only have about 24 hours of play time, and my highest % is 38% for support, the others are all below 20%.

I think you mean 99 more service stars. Yes. 99. There is a secondary dog tag for reaching Engineer service star 100. Same for the other classes and vehicles. *imagines jet service star 100*. Get on Battlelog, go to your character stats, dogtags, scroll down to the bottom. Insane. I only have about 24 hours of play time, and my highest % is 38% for support, the others are all below 20%.

You are right, it was a typo on my part :oops:

Just tried out jets for the first time. Since I flipped the controls I actually did very well. Playing ace combat might have helped just a little :cool:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

I played a guy that had an eagle intead of a rank number. MVP 3 rounds in a row by a mile, then he quit. I don't even want to know how much game time he's put in already.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn