Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

I find it too slow paced to play it for as long as I can CoD. But I do like the more relaxedness of it for a break from CoD.

e but a full 32 player rush server (well 24 on console) or a 16 player Squad DM or 8 player Squad rush server get very hectic.

OOOoooohhh Yes...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I hate Rush because if one team has 2 or more players than your team then it's really hard to win from there. However Conquest and Squad Deathmatch are good. But i suppose the bonus for winning isn't huge. I do think this game has more depth than Mw2, Or at least more tactical.

360 GT: hotdogstandyeah

I hate Rush because if one team has 2 or more players than your team then it's really hard to win from there. However Conquest and Squad Deathmatch are good. But i suppose the bonus for winning isn't huge. I do think this game has more depth than Mw2, Or at least more tactical.

Thats why you play with your friends.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I would play with friends but they are all playing Mw2 lol.

It's such a good feeling tagging a helicopter with a tracer :grin: Even better when you take it down with an RPG right after. Also finally found out I need the vehicle alt weapon perk to use the minigun on the UAV. Now if only I could use it without being teamkilled....

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Love the online play. Much better than COD. I pretty much stick to recon, managed to shoot a pilot in the head of a moving helicopter the other day. Was the best. kill. ever. :mrgreen:

I was on Isla Innocentes. We had just moved to the second set of 2 gold crates. I spawned at our base and had my recon class on. One of the black hawks was above the hill by the attackers spawn. I headshot sniped the pilot out and the helicopter crashed into the water, killing everyone else. I got a 287+ marksman bonus or something huge like that.

My favorite class is the engineer class. I use:

Scar

One of the 5 pistols, doesn't really matter which

Carl Gustav recoilless rifle

Spec 1 - 4x sight

Spec 2- Submachine gun upgrade

Spec 3 - Vehicle Alt Fire

I have been having a blast with this kit.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

SO MAD RIGHT NOW!!!

I played a couple games of rush and was finally getting the hang of it. I dont know what map I was on, but It started out awesome. I got on a 4 wheeler and went with the tanks. They stopped and started firing on enemy tanks. I got off my 4 wheeler and was attacking the flanks. Got at least 8 kills before I died. Came back and got 3 more. As soon as I died again I lost connection with XBL.... <_<

I can also say I love the engineer class. I just unlocked the SCAR-L and it is very awesome to use. Ill be using that class along with the medic class as I continue with multi player.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I've been trying to unlock some engineer stuff, I feel bad about having like 90k points in Assault so far lol. At least the XM8-C works really well with magnum ammo.

Also 93R is funny as [cabbage]. I love it.

I would play with friends but they are all playing Mw2 lol.

MAKE THEM CONVERT BROTHER!

EVERYONE IS ACCPECTED HERE!

*Father Gigori laugh*

Also:

Getting the hang of piloting helos and what not. Me and my friend were just destroying on Isla Alta.

Man I hate the campaign. No matter what, the enemies always, ALWAYS target me! ONLY ME! Not my other squadmates who are STANDING IN THE OPEN. And weren't my squadmates supposed to be in the military? They don't seem to be able to kill anyone! On the snow level where you defend the thing that crashed, an enemy with a rpg was DIRECTLY in front of them. Did they shoot him? No. Rpg destroyed said crashed object, resulting in me having to restart this madness again. Hated this about the last game as well. Stupid squadmates...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Man I hate the campaign. No matter what, the enemies always, ALWAYS target me! ONLY ME! Not my other squadmates who are STANDING IN THE OPEN. And weren't my squadmates supposed to be in the military? They don't seem to be able to kill anyone! On the snow level where you defend the thing that crashed, an enemy with a rpg was DIRECTLY in front of them. Did they shoot him? No. Rpg destroyed said crashed object, resulting in me having to restart this madness again. Hated this about the last game as well. Stupid squadmates...

A campaign for a Multiplayer game.

Just remember that.

I would have been happy with twice as many maps and no single player.

And this.

When I was playing Squad TDM and Conquest or whatever, some people had the green names, I think those are the ones on my squad, and some had blue arrows over them. What are the blue arrows?

Also, after you hit something with a tracer, does just aiming at it and shooting an rpg make it follow the vehicle? Just not sure how it really works.

I've also read that recons can 'spot' people or something so other people can see them, how do you do this?

After I learn the game and get better, I'd like to play with some of the people on here :) (360)

2s0cxth.png

Gonna get this soon, especially with easter break coming up. Seen some gameplay videos and it looks sweeeet.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

When I was playing Squad TDM and Conquest or whatever, some people had the green names, I think those are the ones on my squad, and some had blue arrows over them. What are the blue arrows?

Also, after you hit something with a tracer, does just aiming at it and shooting an rpg make it follow the vehicle? Just not sure how it really works.

I've also read that recons can 'spot' people or something so other people can see them, how do you do this?

After I learn the game and get better, I'd like to play with some of the people on here :) (360)

Green = your team

Blue = your squad

The tracer makes it easier to shoot at a vehicle because if the vehicle moves it will follow it a little bit, but you still have to aim near it. And spotting you do it by pressing the back button on the xbox while looking at someone (easier to do when looking through a scope). It will show the person on all your teams minimaps and a orange arrow will appear above his head which can be seen anywhere.

Btw anyone notice how far the shotguns range is, I've been hit by people the length of a barn away.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/03/11/battlefield-bad-company-2-to-offer-may-30-map-pack/

Oh man, EA's pursuit of Modern Warfare 2 just got hot, as DICE has announced via the Battlefield Blog that on March 30 -- the same day the Stimulus Package DLC will boost Modern Warfare 2's map count -- Battlefield: Bad Company 2's VIP members will receive the free "VIP Map Pack 2," which adds a Conquest mode scenario to the Arica Harbor map and Rush mode to Laguna Presa.

Both maps aren't new to the game, however neither has been available for play in the "unlocked" game modes noted above. So, that kinda qualifies as a "map pack," right? Regardless, it's free, as DICE boldly proclaims in its stab at Activision and Infinity Ward: "How to avoid 'mapathy' without paying!"

:thumbup:

You get a VIP code whenever you buy a new copy of the game right? Or is it only from buying a new copy of the game these first couple of months? Does it matter if you buy the limited or regular edition of the game? And we can use this code for the two announced map packs, and any future ones as well right?

You get a VIP code whenever you buy a new copy of the game right? Or is it only from buying a new copy of the game these first couple of months? Does it matter if you buy the limited or regular edition of the game? And we can use this code for the two announced map packs, and any future ones as well right?

Untill the end of this month I believe.

If you have the limited edtion yes.

Yes.

I'm back with my new questions, as promised.

On Conquest, it seems the score starts at 150 and goes down, and the first to reach 0 loses. What makes the score go down? I think I noticed it going back up too in some cases, and I'm confused. Guess I'm too used to MW2...

Is there any way to see the kills and deaths of everyone? I can find my kills/deaths, everyones score, but not everyones k/d.

I unlocked the sniper spotting scope thing, and I'm not sure exactly how to use it or what it does. I put it on my sniper, and didn't really notice a difference.

Thanks again :)

2s0cxth.png