Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

Wow, the tracer really is good! Put it on every tank every chance I get. Unlocked the second assault rifle, too. I owwwnnnnn with it.

This game just gets better and better.

Question: Can your drive a tank through a building?

Reposted for the new page.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I remember I was alerted that the crate in the building at the first base was destroyed and seeing my teammate drive off with a tank. I think it's possible that he crushed the building, but he may have just shot at it. Can't really remember, sorry.

Also, I never seem to be able to get to the uav in time. There's always a teammate using it...

I remember I was alerted that the crate in the building at the first base was destroyed and seeing my teammate drive off with a tank. I think it's possible that he crushed the building, but he may have just shot at it. Can't really remember, sorry.

Also, I never seem to be able to get to the uav in time. There's always a teammate using it...

Why is it that whenever I use the UAV, the machinegun doesn't work! It worked the very first time I used it, but doesn't anymore. Did DICE change that or something?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Yeah, you can just roll a tank in there and destroy it by blowing it up instead of planting explosives.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Yeah, you can just roll a tank in there and destroy it by blowing it up instead of planting explosives.

Can't you also just shoot it with RPGs and claymores and stuff? And still destroy it? Maybe that speeds up the detonation process...

Why is it that whenever I use the UAV, the machinegun doesn't work! It worked the very first time I used it, but doesn't anymore. Did DICE change that or something?

It did that for me too. The first time I used it all I could do was call in the hellfire missile. It works fine for me now though.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I have it on every class except the sniper. I want a pistol if I'm sniping, just incase someone gets close to me.

Guys, try running people over with the UAV. It's pretty funny. I also like to sneak up on people, follow right behind them in the UAV, and then kill them right when they see me. :D

I Lol'd at that. I will have to try that. It sounds to funny not too :XD:

Yeah, you can just roll a tank in there...

And pre-order'd.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Damn, my screenshot of my 8 kills with power tool didn't work :(.

Lol it had -127 repairs as a stat too. I just ran around drilling everyone (take that out of context, I dare you).

YOU CAN KILL PEOPLE WITH THE POWER TOOL!@!>>!?!@? *runs to xbox*

And I thought killing with the defib was funny... Drilled to death :lol: Oh the humiliation.....

Damn, my screenshot of my 8 kills with power tool didn't work :(.

Lol it had -127 repairs as a stat too. I just ran around drilling everyone (take that out of context, I dare you).

YOU CAN KILL PEOPLE WITH THE POWER TOOL!@!>>!?!@? *runs to xbox*

And I thought killing with the defib was funny... Drilled to death :lol: Oh the humiliation.....

I remember doing that in the first one...Oh the fun times :XD:

the demo is pretty solid for it just being a demo, i enjoy playing it probably more so than MW2.

only faults i found was if your sniping and theirs activity around, your scope shakes and you can't keep a steady shot. as well sometimes headshot/chest hits should be kills yet they make you 2-hit the person.

but other than that the games fun, i like it. always been a battlefield fan since BF2 for the computer.

so far my skill level rating on the demo is a 198 out of a possible 200, pretty pleased with myself.

Rucky.png

only faults i found was if your sniping and theirs activity around, your scope shakes and you can't keep a steady shot. as well sometimes headshot/chest hits should be kills yet they make you 2-hit the person.

Yea, I agree that some sniper shots, depending on where you hit them, should be 1HK's, otherwise it would work out well. The only other problem with sniping in the demo is having to zoom out to pull back the bolt, otherwise it is pretty good.

I've maxed out so far in the demo, except reaching level 3(?) rank? 4 mil xp... I have no doubt someone is/will get that.

And the whole shaking scope thing, it makes the game more realistic. If an explosion goes off near you, yea, your scope is going to shake. If people run by you, it's going to shake as well.

I should really get this game, the demo is just so fun. I also discovered something; if you use one of those Drone Helicopters you can control, if you crash into one of those large helicopters with it, they will spin out and crash, you wont - and you wont take damage either. Try it its epic.

vizardsig-1.png

I downloaded the PS3 demo. I guess I like it, but I'm not really sure yet. It feels sort of like a cross between MAG and COD. And it's not exactly clear on how things work. I don't feel like it's as easy to pick up as MW, but I still think it could be as good. I really like being able to destroy things...

Also, does it use a health system or a self-surgery one?

I downloaded the PS3 demo. I guess I like it, but I'm not really sure yet. It feels sort of like a cross between MAG and COD. And it's not exactly clear on how things work. I don't feel like it's as easy to pick up as MW, but I still think it could be as good. I really like being able to destroy things...

Also, does it use a health system or a self-surgery one?

Health like CoD, only it doesn't come back, or it does very slowly. I think medics get regenerating health though. Not sure about the campaign though. Bet the injector-that-heals-all comes back.

Medic can drop health packs which heal everyone around them. Health does not regenerate.

I could've sworn it did for me once.

This game looks awesome, I might preorder it.

But I wish I could go prone :'(

the blood on your screen disappears, but the health itself doesn't come back.

Tk5SF.png

Hmm, they are right, the health doesn't come back, making medics that much more important. And they do get a good gun to work with, so why not?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

There will be regenerative health. But only in single player.