Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

VIP code is in any game that isn't pre-owned.

As far as your questions go Thammaron on the PC it's TAB to show the scoreboard, if you're on PS3/360 I have no idea. I'm not sure if the spotter scope actually has a use, I don't know if anyone knows what it does lol. As far as conquest goes I don't play that mode so :P.

Hold back on 360 controlled to get the scoreboard up.

Spotter scope is quite useful actually, when scoped if you press the back button on 360 it marks enemies in your scope with red triangles and you get spot assists if they are killed while they are still spotted by you.

On Conquest if the number is going up it just means someone is getting revived.

Holding back only brings up everyone's score, not their kills and whatnot.

I think the spotter scope automatically spots enemies on normal modes, because you can spot people without it anyway.

On conquest, killing people and capturing flags make the scores go down. The more flags you hold, the faster their tickets go down.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Man I hate the campaign. No matter what, the enemies always, ALWAYS target me! ONLY ME! Not my other squadmates who are STANDING IN THE OPEN. And weren't my squadmates supposed to be in the military? They don't seem to be able to kill anyone! On the snow level where you defend the thing that crashed, an enemy with a rpg was DIRECTLY in front of them. Did they shoot him? No. Rpg destroyed said crashed object, resulting in me having to restart this madness again. Hated this about the last game as well. Stupid squadmates...

I think the campaign came secondary to the online play. I wouldn't expect too much, I thought it was crap too. But you have to love online play. :thumbup:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Got this today, haven't had a chance to play online yet as the xbox servers are down for maintenance. Played a fair bit of the campaign, thought it was alright. Better than the first BC campaign at any rate.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I have a question. Manily Ive been using the engineer class, but today I used the medic class. I unlocked the first aid kit as a gadget, but it will not let me equip it to my medic class. Is there something I'm missing?

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I have a question. Manily Ive been using the engineer class, but today I used the medic class. I unlocked the first aid kit as a gadget, but it will not let me equip it to my medic class. Is there something I'm missing?

You always have it.

You always have it.

#-o

Yup...your right...damn I feel stupid...

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Thanks for all the replies everyone :)

I had a few good games today. I unlocked the last sniper, the M95, and it owns. It has full damage, so it's a one hit kill basically anywhere on the body. On one of the desert levels, I got a double headshot (All Pro, haha). Also, on another game I walked into a room with 2 guys, knifed them both. Then, a medic came in and revived one of them, and I knifed the medic and the same guy I had just barely killed. 4 dogtags in like 5 seconds :)

2s0cxth.png

There I was, sniping doodz in their base, mowing a few down with a UAV here and there, unlocking a [cabbage]-load of stuff, running people over and blasting them to smithereens, having an epic game. 3000 points for me, we're at the last M-COM station in rush. I only had 3 deaths, was on a streak, and then.... DISK UNREADABLE. hammer and c4 -> my xbox. So mad right now :evil: FML

Tried playing online again today but the "searching for games" box popped up and disappeared and nothing happened. Are there server problems or am i just being [developmentally delayed]ed and doing something wrong?

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I plan on buying this for the 360. :thumbup:

Hope it's as good as everyone says.

At least online play..

It's better then what everyone says in my opinion at least.

vizardsig-1.png

Just played 3 games on conquest. Did alright, but on the last game the team I was on was horrible. I forgot the map we was on but they captured the 3 flags and had our entire team spawn trapped. had the abrahms tank at long range firing constant cannon rounds. There smaller thank was much closer and was firing constants. They had snipers on the hill trying to get people with rocket launchers to destroy the tanks. <_<

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

I love black hawks.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I love black hawks.

Unless the pilot is an idiot.

I like the USAS (?), the semi-automatic shotgun. NOT THE PUMP ACTION, THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. Since the shotgun's range goes pretty far, you can usually kill people about.... 40 feet away? Something like that, hard to tell in a game. Also, tagging vehicles is epic.