29-Jan-2010 - RuneScape Machinima Competition 2

Sea_dragon35

Eh, I might as well try. Never made a film before and I could deal with lifetime membership :P

This. No harm in trying and when I read the first post an idea came into my head anyway. Let's just hope I remember to make the video as I'll have probably forgotten by tomorrow.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mhm, another reason for me to use up my bandwidth to watch the finalists. I could enter it, but I gotta go through making the video and uploading it on Youtube (requiring me to make a YT account), etc. <_<

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Does anyone know if Jagex has clarified whether this orb will be a member's only item/feature?

Drummer3d:

It be for F2P as well as Members.

shadowofdout:

It will be available to be bought from Faruq in Al-Kharid. The price will be very low, I promise!

Hope you all liked the concept art

QFC: 16-17-38-60246965 (Page2)

The possibility of getting free lifetime membership isn't a good update for you people? :razz:

This is gonna be difficult though: an ad within 30 seconds. The complexity of it will be enormous compared to the time of it... *goes on mumbling*

Good luck to all who participate!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The videos must not be longer than only 30 seconds this time...

I hope the orb is not the only update next week or the rants forum will be blown up.

Well yeah. It's an ad.

I hope the people imitating Billy Mays do his legacy justice.

Might consider doing it if the orb of oculus isn't a chore to use.

8f14270694.jpg

I am not really interested too much. :\

yeah, me neither. who gives a [bleep].

The possibility of getting free lifetime membership isn't a good update for you people? :razz:

yes because its going to be so freakin cool to play runescape for 30 years.

yes because its going to be so freakin cool to play runescape for 30 years.

Oh hell yes dude. :thumbup:

I gotta say, it's stupidly easy to come up with ideas for these videos. The contest has only been announced for what, a day? I just wrote a whole blog entry with like a bajillion video ideas and it took me maybe an hour or two to type up, max. Writing and filming them, harder. Concepting, though, is a cinch.

Lol, I might do this, though I will forget.

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

I expected to see a lot more videos, based on what I remember from the last contest. Oh well, first TIF user with a video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IQbYX3sSLw

I tried something different. No voiceovers, so hopefully it'll stand out as being different (in a good way).

However, that is my lovely falsetto.

NO MERCH - NO PEST CONTROL - NO SOUL WARS

Lowest combat (only sub-90) on the TIF high scores list

mr_ph3r.png

8inagility.jpg

mr_ph3r.png

I got my entry done. :P

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-FQt2u0n1Is

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here.