LOCK please.

r3db4rd

[hide]

I'm thinking its a hoax, If 'Tiana' did exist she would have been found in cache and posted by now like Kuradel was.

It took a while before the Dark Squall was confirmed to be real.

Dark squall?

An NPC who's been found teleporting around the Chaos Tunnels. Many people considered him a hoax, but he turned out to be real.

[/hide]

Yes, but it was something unique, with more than one person claiming than just him and his "friends" to have seen it and making threads about it. Not to mention the runewiki is made by the very same, and only person to have made the claim of seeing this. Plus it's been a few days of this claim. You wouldn't think, with the thousands of mindless people who play this game, at least a few would be willing to wait around until they see her and take a picture by now? With the amount of people who play, there's bound to be more than one person who would have seen her by now. There's no reason jagex would release such a tease to only one of its player. Also, does no one see how this is a complete mock up of Kuradel?

I'm ashamed tip.it! For years I've been lurking these forums, never have you been this gullible! I'm about ready to believe you're gonna tell me that that word isn't in the dictionary any more too.

Props to the bunch who don't get fooled so easily.

I wouldn't call 3 pages of posts very gullible.

It's not the amount of post, but the content within the post.

A while back, just about every post would be disregarding this based on the evidence at hand. Now you've got people "hoping it will be released soon" and a bit of speculation on what updates this will bring to the game. Don't get me wrong though, a bunch of people do claim it's a hoax and I gave them credit for it. I've just been noticing a certain trend among tip.it over the past few months and it's sort of disturbing. It's almost like a bit of the stench of the RSOF's is starting to taint this place more and more as time goes on.

Am I the only one who thinks this whole jagex and the fansites thing isn't turning out for the best?

cheezysigtipit.png

High-alching that REALLY expensive item in my inventory looks more and more tempting with every beer I drink.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A while back, just about every post would be disregarding this based on the evidence at hand. Now you've got people "hoping it will be released soon" and a bit of speculation on what updates this will bring to the game. Don't get me wrong though, a bunch of people do claim it's a hoax and I gave them credit for it. I've just been noticing a certain trend among tip.it over the past few months and it's sort of disturbing. It's almost like a bit of the stench of the RSOF's is starting to taint this place more and more as time goes on.

Am I the only one who thinks this whole jagex and the fansites thing isn't turning out for the best?

I think you're turning nothing into something.

cliffside1ra5.png

I think you're turning nothing into something.

Probably. I'll just let it go. But it's still just surprises me some people can be fooled with nothing more than cheap parody. I guess the majority of posts are making fun of it anyway.

Ah well, back to the topic.

cheezysigtipit.png

High-alching that REALLY expensive item in my inventory looks more and more tempting with every beer I drink.

if it is true that would be cool

think of the guilds they could make

...like a smithing or a fletching guild

What would the point of having a [skill] guild? Just have the resources we can get on the ge be overpriced, but in one location, and be semi-close to a bank? To have an anvil close to a bank liek we already have? (varrock west)? There really isn't any point to the guilds unless they move the cape masters there.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Isn't the emote for the farming patch teleport which is used via the elite cape from Ardougne the same kind of emote in the post? Where you turn into a tree. Perhaps it was a player with a farming cape who had just teleported to that location and said they'd love a farming patch in their garden that can grow them seeds?

(Sorry if I'm wrong - I don't farm. :unsure: )

I was wondering if anyone would speak up about this; yes it is. I just got the 93 summoning requirement and completed it. Being an insanely high level player I became fascinated by reaching this new goal so I did a few teleports showing my family what the teleport looks like. From the discription I believe it is the ardy cape 3 teleport.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

These are real. Three of their friends saw them too.

trolls011.png

EDIT: 100th post :)

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

I was excited at first, but I agree that it probably is a hoax. No pics, info, or anything except this guy and his friends claiming that they saw some woman teleporting around picking stuff out of a square of dirt... And noone else has seen her, and no other threads have been made.

disturbeda.png

If any substantial evidence turns up regarding this mysterious NPC then please PM either myself or another mod and this topic will be re-opened, but until then this will be locked as we are simply commenting on empty rumour and speculation based on a single player's sighting.

Locked on request.

calvinandhobbessigedite.png