**New Quest - Rune Mechanics**

Orc

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does everyone think 300QP is going to special..?

Well i've always, always! Expected a certain amount of quest points to be special, 150, 200, 250, and now 300. I'm just hoping that one day we'll see a quest released which is extremely difficult and will lead to a new quest guild, I personally think it could work. And it would be nice to have something higher than being a Legend :lol:

Well i've always, always! Expected a certain amount of quest points to be special, 150, 200, 250, and now 300. I'm just hoping that one day we'll see a quest released which is extremely difficult and will lead to a new quest guild, I personally think it could work. And it would be nice to have something higher than being a Legend :lol:

Have any quest point levels ever been special?

punitivedsig.png

Have any quest point levels ever been special?

270 got added together with 60 trade limit I think.

Cant remember any others.

In regards to a specific quests for "nice whole round numbers" none spring to mind. The early quests in Runescape had the most bizarre points system.. 5 for Romeo and Juliet? After looking on RSC, I have 108 quest points without legends quest. Counting back through the ones in order of release, they skipped from 97 - 101 quest points.

I think they're more likely to wait until quest #200 for anything "special"

asrhasrh.jpg

If they wanted to do anything with QP, they might do something like the air guitar e-mote for 300. Problem with that is that there is almost a complete overlap between total QP and music unlocked, so an emote for QP would be largely duplicative. They could, though, add a QP emote at 300, which would be harder to get than the present music emote. In that way, it wouldn't be totally duplicative.

punitivedsig.png

QP Emote = Quest cape.

The quest cape is headed toward becoming the most exclusive cape in the game. At some point, it might make sense to have an emote that unlocks on the way to the cape. That would give people an intermediate goal. Right now, for a new player setting out to earn the quest cape, the goal is a long way off. Imagine what it will be like when there are 500 qp to be earned.

punitivedsig.png

QP Emote = Quest cape.

The quest cape is headed toward becoming the most exclusive cape in the game. At some point, it might make sense to have an emote that unlocks on the way to the cape. That would give people an intermediate goal. Right now, for a new player setting out to earn the quest cape, the goal is a long way off. Imagine what it will be like when there are 500 qp to be earned.

The intermediate goals are the rewards of certain quests :thumbup:

priest_wiz.png

some one have a picture of the guardien pet ?

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

How many god damn low level quests do we need? Have JaGeX ever TRIED being a low level? It is IMPOSSIBLE to play all the content as you are a low level and get high too quickly. My girlfriend just started out playing and killed the Draynor Vampire when she was like double its combat level. Jeese I swear, enough extremely low level content for god sakes. There is WAY too much. :roll:

Last quest was Nomad's requiem...Before that, agility benefits, barb assault, thats kinda neutral...Kuradels dungeon, high level slayer, Temple at Sennestein, high level prayer...

Well, kinda convenient that this update happens before I craft a bunch of deaths :P Mint cake is kinda funny but doesn't affect me. Didn't try the minigame out either. Kinda wish the pet did something useful though. More points or exp at the mage training arena? Some sort of RC boost? Still, it's a pet, Jagex doesn't make useful pets.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

How many god damn low level quests do we need? Have JaGeX ever TRIED being a low level? It is IMPOSSIBLE to play all the content as you are a low level and get high too quickly. My girlfriend just started out playing and killed the Draynor Vampire when she was like double its combat level. Jeese I swear, enough extremely low level content for god sakes. There is WAY too much. :roll:

Last quest was Nomad's requiem...Before that, agility benefits, barb assault, thats kinda neutral...Kuradels dungeon, high level slayer, Temple at Sennestein, high level prayer...

Well, kinda convenient that this update happens before I craft a bunch of deaths :P Mint cake is kinda funny but doesn't affect me. Didn't try the minigame out either. Kinda wish the pet did something useful though. More points or exp at the mage training arena? Some sort of RC boost? Still, it's a pet, Jagex doesn't make useful pets.

Blasphemy.

My Wily Cat and the Overload Potions it helped me make would like a word with you.

some one have a picture of the guardien pet ?

thank you, looks neat enough :)

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg