**New Quest - Rune Mechanics**

Orc

Wowowowowwowow. Today is awesome. I seriously lol'd hard at mint cakes. I'm very glad that I'm not doing anything else today. :thumbup:

i know the new itemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wowowowowwowow. Today is awesome. I seriously lol'd hard at mint cakes. I'm very glad that I'm not doing anything else today. :thumbup:

i know the new itemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well don't keep us in suspense?

Wut?

Coandca5.png

99Defence.png99Hitpoints.png99Range.png99Attack.png99Strength.png

EDIT: It really is sad that such an interesting little item like the bullroarer which has been around for ages has been ruined by a few idiots...

The ones who couldn't turn their area sounds off? <_<

What did they think they'd solve by adding this?

penancetrident.png

Is this even a mage staff anymore?

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

- Fixed a graphical problem with Macs if they used a certain amount of memory.
Finally.

What was the problem with Macs? The only problem I have experienced is unless I quit FF after every time I play RS, RS cannot be played in HD and starts to lag in SD more and more until I quit FF.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Despite the orb controls being slightly clunky, its amazing the kind of shots you can get! With a little bit of fine tuning it can shape up to be an amazing machinima tool :D!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

hidur.png

Jhallan!

Where is that? GWD?

I just noticed Den beat me to it! I went and checked out mahjarrat related areas hopefully looking for a glimpse of ritual stone, I guess that's not been completed yet though :thumbsup: Zemouregal's base does have some funky skulls on the corners of the building though

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

- Fixed a graphical problem with Macs if they used a certain amount of memory.
Finally.

What was the problem with Macs? The only problem I have experienced is unless I quit FF after every time I play RS, RS cannot be played in HD and starts to lag in SD more and more until I quit FF.

Resizing issues and what you mentioned.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

orb of oculus really needs some smoothing to make it effective for non-stationary shots.

Master trident... well, if you want those stats, why not take a dragon spear to the game?

And the quest.... kinda a dissapoint after having the Tower of Life. Just an extra thing that doesn't fit well with the current quests.

The orb of oculus would be neat to see into hidden places.

For example, as north west as possible from the first floor of the Stronghold Security, you can see some cave with a big glowing orb.

and , South West as possible from the first floor of the Stronghold of Security, there's some floating book on a pedestal on some white land surrounded by stars or the likes.

Dr_Brinner.png

I only had 1 mint, and I got it from longramble. I used it to buy torstol. Glad I'm not sitting on 100+ of them ^.^

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Orb_Of_Oculus_Glitch.png

The orb is a nice way to hide it :thumbup:

Player: What are you doing Urbex?

Urbex: Erm.. err *thinks of excuse* I'm making a video?

But seriously now, atleast you can explain your videos jerky motions with the panning/zooming.

EDIT: It really is sad that such an interesting little item like the bullroarer which has been around for ages has been ruined by a few idiots...

penancetrident.png

http://forum.tip.it/public/style_emoticons/dark_skin/rolleyes.gif

Well, it's better than Dragon Spear but gives magic offense too. Maybe people can use magic to lower Corps defense now? lol... :mellow:

penancetrident.png

Player: Hey jagex this staff sucks no good mage would even consider this worthwhile

Jagex: LETS ADD MELEE STATS TO IT, THAT WILL GET ALL THE MAGES WANTING THIS STAFF

#-o - my reaction when i saw this

I won't ever get the staff, I have my sights set on the Staff of Armadyl

penancetrident.png

Well, it's better than Dragon Spear but gives magic offense too. Maybe people can use magic to lower Corps defense now? lol... :mellow:

I don't know what they solved, but it has fancy bonuses in random places. And I can hit 20+ with it without the special now. The whole set rivals full rune with d scim with barrows gloves and climbing boots. Pretty good for free stuff. (Free in that it's a reward for playing a minigame I used to play just for fun.)

Flyingjj.png

penancetrident.png

I don't know what they solved, but it has fancy bonuses in random places. And I can hit 20+ with it without the special now. The whole set rivals full rune with d scim with barrows gloves and climbing boots. Pretty good for free stuff. (Free in that it's a reward for playing a minigame I used to play just for fun.)

I have to agree your point and to expand upon it, I think the reward should boost the minigame points per game, or atleast poison does more damage to healers, or further lure range for defenders and so on.

Orb_Of_Oculus_Glitch.png

Worse though... that happens with my dress.

Seriously, how about checking to make sure another slot doesn't use that vertex WHENEVER you make something like this?

It's only with select leg/skirt pieces isn't it? to click every leg/skirt piece in the game, and then rotate the camera would be time consuming. It's better to check for bigger bugs like the KBD escaping after I taught him how to pull levers (sorry guys).

It's on my basic clothing skirt, wizards robes, ya know, anytime I've ever seen anyone using it.

But my point is, they should be paying attention in the first place, say, like so...

Okay, this area of the model is for use with gloves... let's not put a spear in it.

This area is for capes, let's not put emote junk in it... that can come from the weapon slot since it hides anyways.

This area is for pants, maybe I can dip into it for this orb here in the weapon slot...

One of these is poor planning that leads to this... can you see which one?

I like the increased trade limits, although it would be better if there were no trade limits to start with! :)

I wonder if it will be reset if someone accidentally removes their friend, though.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)