**New Quest - Rune Mechanics**

Orc

It's a novice quest. HAHA.

MINT CAKES ARE GOING DOWN.

"We've changed the gnome restaurant and associated shops in a few ways. Firstly, if you complete a delivery task, the food and cocktail ingredients shops will be restocked. Secondly, we've adjusted the rewards for the deliveries, so you're more likely to get better items such as mint cakes or seed pods. "

asrhasrh.jpg

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a novice quest. HAHA.

MINT CAKES ARE GOING DOWN.

"We've changed the gnome restaurant and associated shops in a few ways. Firstly, if you complete a delivery task, the food and cocktail ingredients shops will be restocked. Secondly, we've adjusted the rewards for the deliveries, so you're more likely to get better items such as mint cakes or seed pods. "

Members only: No

britonlongbo.png

short quest with low requirements :o I feel sorry for the kids who were hyping about this weeks update already :roll:

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

We've changed the gnome restaurant and associated shops in a few ways. Firstly, if you complete a delivery task, the food and cocktail ingredients shops will be restocked. Secondly, we've adjusted the rewards for the deliveries, so you're more likely to get better items such as mint cakes or seed pods.

LOL.

We've changed the gnome restaurant and associated shops in a few ways. Firstly, if you complete a delivery task, the food and cocktail ingredients shops will be restocked. Secondly, we've adjusted the rewards for the deliveries, so you're more likely to get better items such as mint cakes or seed pods.

LOL.

I lol'd at this too :thumbup:

also:

We've added a feature to allow you to more easily reply to the last private message you received: just hit the ‘TAB’ key on your keyboard!

A very nice addition IMO.

# The bullroarer sound is no longer area based.

thank god for that :/

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

edit: sorry wow the delay on my responding is so slow

Wonder what's gonna happen to the mint cake market... or what the new anti-trash is gonna be

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

The Ring of Wealth

The ring of wealth's magical power can sometimes have an effect on the drops that you receive from defeated NPCs. To understand how it works, we first need to define some terms.

* 100% drop - Most creatures have what is called a '100% drop' which they will drop every time they are defeated (e.g. bones or ashes).

* Main drop - This will be an item drawn from an NPC's 'drop table' based upon a random 'roll' (imagine a dice roll or roulette wheel).

* Drop table - This is a list of all items that an NPC could possibly drop. The percentage chance of receiving each item varies depending upon the item's relative value.

* Secondary drop - Some creatures also have a secondary drop. So far, this only consists of charms used in Summoning.

* Quest drops - in some instances, an NPC will drop a quest-specific item (e.g. the unique bones required for the Rag and Bone Man or Fur 'n' Seek quests).

On most NPCs' drop tables, there is a small chance that instead of receiving an item from its own drop table, you will instead get a roll again on the 'rare drop table'. The rare drop table contains some of the more exclusive items in the game, including, but not limited to, dragon items, certain rune items, shield halves, key parts and uncut gems. The rare table also contains 'empty slots' - the end result of landing on these empty slots is often referred to as receiving 'no drop' or 'bone drop'. We keep these slots empty for any future drops that we want to add to this table.

The rare drop table is shared between a variety of NPCs - e.g. goblins, fire giants, most Slayer creatures. A good way to tell is that if an NPC is known to drop a half key, then it will drop other items from the rare drop table. There are, however, certain very rare drops that are not on the rare drop table, because they are specific to certain NPCs or NPC types (e.g. the draconic visage is only ever dropped by dragons; godsword pieces only by the God Wars Dungeon bosses) and it would not make sense for these items to be dropped by, say, a fire giant.

The ring of wealth comes into play whenever you are rolling on the rare drop table, its ability effectively removing most of the empty slots, drastically increasing your chances of receiving an item from the rare drop table. The actual percentage increase differs between NPCs. Adventurers who make regular use of a ring of wealth should find that they receive fewer 'no drops' than adventurers who do not, and, therefore, receive more rare drops and, in the long run, gain more wealth.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

Good game to the economy. 1-0 for Jagex

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

I wish I am at home...I would get a bunch of popcorns and start refreshing the rs forum page every few seconds to watch the lulz that will be going on. Cabbage is going to go down today XD

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Seems as though everyone's favorite worlds were reset

My Walkthrough and Game Guide

http://forum.tip.it/topic/11294-advertise-your-thing-here-all-posted-elsewhere-removed/page__view__findpost__p__4761261

My Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/USDMcat

Latest Announcement:

3-11-11: Both Episodes 1 and 2 of my Borderlands Walkthrough have been uploaded in HD!

I wish I am at home...I would get a bunch of popcorns and start refreshing the rs forum page every few seconds to watch the lulz that will be going on. Cabbage is going to go down today XD

Haha, true.

It better not spill over here though :angry:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Members only: No

Quests required: Wolf Whistle

LOL nice one Jagex :thumbup:

Oh no a typo, let's kill them because no one ever makes typos.

Oh no a comment, let's flame them because no one ever makes comments.

And to give you something else to whine about, they spelled Penance Penanace.

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

Oh noes...mint cake are easier to get!???

Everyone, get rid of you mint cake, like naoooo!!!!

Oh well, it doesnt matter actually, it will still serve as meduim of exchange, just like those expensive swords and amour.

Great update in every way! :thumbsup:

Although, I'm thinking that none of these four updates was the one that was delayed earlier. They might have pushed it further back, but pulled some of the smaller stuff meant for future weeks all into this week to compensate for the lack of update last week.

And...while reading the sticky for the double runes on the RSOF, I saw this post on page 3.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AgileSlayer

01-Feb-2010 14:20:40

I don't runecraft. This is four updates that don't mean crap to me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember seeing this username before on Tipit, but I can't seem to remember who is it...... Troll + Tipit User doesn't seem right to me :blink:

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

Not the biggest updates but all good ones tbh. Orb sounds quite fun, doubt i'l use it much though, higher trade limit is always welcome, a new quest to burn 30 mins, and an update to please high lvl RC'rs, good week overall.

Orc.png