**New Quest - Rune Mechanics**

Orc

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

System update #3?

Yes there is a glitch with skill capes where you can lend them. Then the player with the lended cape has 99 in that skill

What he means to say is:

System Update 2...

- We've fixed a problem where your preferences weren't being saved.

- Fixed another problem with Quickchat.

- Fixed a graphical problem with Macs if they used a certain amount of memory.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Haha just got another 10 cakes.

Sold 20 on GE max for 770k. Took me a total of 20 mins to get them too...

It was like stealing money. :grin:

I'm lolling at the thought of hundreds of "merchants" rushing home to cancel their GE offers, hehehe.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

so far at 2x deaths I'm averaging 78.4 deaths per load with a lurker.

that's 30k per full load/ 4704 deaths per hour

~1,800,000gp/h

-300k(289k) in p ess

=1.5m gp/hr

deaths>nats atm

4e0Vn.png

Holy [cabbage]! Good fight Mint Cake indeed!

[hide]eb61jr.jpg[/hide]

Yes, these were all from the same person who is NOT an explorer.

Edit:

I'm happy to be rid of the arrows.

Haha got rid of mine (I had 4 from minigame) a few days ago. Bout time jagex did something to annoy merchers.

I dont understand the hate. Mint cake doesnt affect anyone unless you use it for food for some odd reasons...

Mint cake was invent by duelers btw, not merchers.

Now if you want to get a rising item, you gotta bring **** load of junks instead of a few mints... does that really sounds more convenient to you? <_<

Here's an update that wasn't mentioned - RuneScape HD now works with 64-bit Java, which means it works for both 64-bit Linux implementations and those running a 64-bit Java on their Windows system.

That alone makes this the best update ever. I was literally spinning in my chair when I found this out.

Orb: Pretty nifty, should help with some top secret take-over-the-world projects design projects that I've wanted to do for a long time, but I couldn't get decent footage of anywhere in RS.

Multiple Runes: Finally, an incentive for me to stop being scared of Runecrafting enough Deaths/Bloods for 98 Magic.

Quest: Pretty nifty. Didn't have anything to do with the strange power though. Which is fine, since that would've been a letdown.

Bullroarer update: Second best update today. Now I don't have to go through the GE, getting supplies to get pwned by Nomad fight Nomad, and turn Ambient sounds off. I can never remember to turn them on.

Overall I'm enjoying this update. Should be pretty interesting to see the major update that's coming out soon (I'd say as early as next week).

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Hehehe. 1 gnome scarf and 70ish cakes in the last hour. ~4m an hour atm? At least until tomorrow. But for now I'm making a KILLING.

Awww... Stupid classes... maybe I can squeeze in an hour tonight.

Don't even bother... there's already like 20 people on my world doing gnome delivery...

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Btw, was it normal to get so many half keys before? I've gotten like 4 teeth and 3 loops so far.

Yes, half keys were a fairly common reward before (at least in my experience).

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

Well, I give up. It's been like 20+ runs now without any more mints. Maybe they built in some kind of mechanism to ensure diminishing returns as the day goes on or something. Or maybe I'm having a huge FML moment. IDK why I'd get mints like every other run and then suddenly stop getting them.

On the bright side, I now have more seed pods than I will ever use. Seriously, I got like 3 of them in a row. RAGE.

Hm, thats strange. Last night I was looking at a Trade Limit Update on Runescape Wikia. Said to myself, "That would be epic if that happened"

And here we are :thumbup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

When I saw the quick chat update for curses that raised my hopes...but the lack of a fix to the run lag from curses after so long makes me think that they dismissed the idea :sad: Nothing else really affects me, so let's see about this new quest eh?

EDIT: It really is sad that such an interesting little item like the bullroarer which has been around for ages has been ruined by a few idiots...

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

When I saw the quick chat update for curses that raised my hopes...but the lack of a fix to the run lag from curses after so long makes me think that they dismissed the idea :sad: Nothing else really affects me, so let's see about this new quest eh?

EDIT: It really is sad that such an interesting little item like the bullroarer which has been around for ages has been ruined by a few idiots...

At least it still has the animation. :D

The thing I'm most dissapointed about is that they've changed the penance item rewards back (good) BUT the staff is unchanged as Jagex still think people melee with them, and you can't add the set to your POH.

Not much of interest this week for me personally really, I ZMI for RC xp, the trade limit only affects long-term friends (whom I'd lend items for free with anyway and noone on my list would want to stake I'd imagine).

I'm not too sure about the orb - the controls are awkward and it means an extra person required for video shots, but the zoom is nice.

No comment on the quest as I haven't started it yet.

imagangster.png