Best looking Cars out there?

TipIt

i <3 the c6 vette, but it's not a muscle car

I don't understand how you think a Corvette is not a muscle car. It's been a classic American Muscle v8 since 1953. Unless you are referring to 1970's muscle cars... You can't compare technology from 1970 with today, and say that the newer class is better. Take some 1970's Imports and put them up against the classic muscle cars..

I really think someone's been playing a little too much Need for Speed.

And watching to much Fast and the Furious...I smell rice burning, i think Shadowfax is cooking it.

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chevrolet's muscle car was the chevelle and pony car is the camaro

the corvette is their sports car.

learn your auto history

And watching to much Fast and the Furious...I smell rice burning, i think Shadowfax is cooking it.

yeah sorry i accidentally burnt you

btw your red neck is showing

learn your auto history

Maybe you should read some more yourself first. Its all labels. Just to refer to the size of the car itself. A pony car is still a muscle car. Hence the word Pony (ponies are small). Muscle, Pony, etc....all started as labels to represent the size of the car. Pony cars are compact, muscle cars are mid sized cars.

Really? Which part? I can't see it....or are you just assuming because I have South Carolina in my profile i am a redneck? You know what happens when people ASSume things.

For the topic:

Dodge_challenger-SRT8_307.jpg

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

It's comments like this that truly show how ignorant you are.

Simply because i'm impartial to American Cars and imports, and KNOW that the corvette outperforms all of the imports in Le Mans, makes me a redneck?

Don't think I don't like imports... I know more about the Rb series, sr20, 4g63, Ka24, and vq35s than you ever will. I've worked on plenty of 4g63 motors, including 2 motor swaps, 3 rebuilds, and a tranny swap. I did extensive research for a 1995 240sx that I wanted, including all of the RB skyline motors, the Sr20, the Ka24, and the 2jz-gte motors.

I know that Imports are fast, and I understand that there are exceptions to everything.

But that's something you still need to learn... Imports are not always superior.

My Walkthrough and Game Guide

http://forum.tip.it/topic/11294-advertise-your-thing-here-all-posted-elsewhere-removed/page__view__findpost__p__4761261

My Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/USDMcat

Latest Announcement:

3-11-11: Both Episodes 1 and 2 of my Borderlands Walkthrough have been uploaded in HD!

This is just a concept, and it's a truck, but I love it...

GMC Denali XT

[ig]http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2008/ghij/2008-GMC-Denali-XT-Concept-Rear-And-Side-1280x960.jpg[/img]

[ig]http://p.webwombat.com.au/motoring/car-photos/gmc-denali-xt-concept-3-big.jpg[/img]

Kinda looks like a Bentley Continental

Looks like the most useless truck I've ever seen. It's like those stupid Avalanches. You can hold all of a day's groceries in the bed.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Yeah, I really don't know who that truck is being marketed to. That's a very poor concept design by GMC.

My Walkthrough and Game Guide

http://forum.tip.it/topic/11294-advertise-your-thing-here-all-posted-elsewhere-removed/page__view__findpost__p__4761261

My Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/USDMcat

Latest Announcement:

3-11-11: Both Episodes 1 and 2 of my Borderlands Walkthrough have been uploaded in HD!

GMC Denali XT

[ig]http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2008/ghij/2008-GMC-Denali-XT-Concept-Rear-And-Side-1280x960.jpg[/img]

[ig]http://p.webwombat.com.au/motoring/car-photos/gmc-denali-xt-concept-3-big.jpg[/img]

Looks like the most useless truck I've ever seen. It's like those stupid Avalanches. You can hold all of a day's groceries in the bed.

That truck looks horrible, and I bet it would handle like a block of granite.

I'm really no fan of American cars. There has been to much anti-import propaganda for American cars for decades, which has brainwashed people. America has one brand that has some competence outside of the US which has already been mentioned here, but apart from that, it really does not have anything that can compete with the Numerous European cars, drivers and forms of racing.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

That GMC thing is a truck? It looks like a pick up had sex with bentley, but smoked during the pregnancy. It's sleek, but it can't possibly funtion. And no matter how I look at it [various angles] something always seems off about it, like it's having some sort of identity crisis.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

GMC Denali XT

But you have to think that not all people need a huge truck bed, and for those who do you could get like a F250 KingRanch extended cab or something. If I lived on a farm or whatever, then yeah this truck would be horrible. I won't ever need to haul anything huge, but I still like trucks, and it looks good to me.

An Audi R8 is my favorite car, it's pretty sexy. No pic, cause probly everyone has seen one.

2s0cxth.png

• 2 months later...

GMC Denali XT

The setting for that first pic looks really relaxing to me for some reason...

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

learn your auto history

Maybe you should read some more yourself first. Its all labels. Just to refer to the size of the car itself. A pony car is still a muscle car. Hence the word Pony (ponies are small). Muscle, Pony, etc....all started as labels to represent the size of the car. Pony cars are compact, muscle cars are mid sized cars.

Really? Which part? I can't see it....or are you just assuming because I have South Carolina in my profile i am a redneck? You know what happens when people ASSume things.

You're a huge redneck, it's no secret LOL.

Anyways: While I understand the power, and merit of muscle cars, I just like imports and more "sleek" cars better. I used to drive my brothers car (which was no where NEAR a muscle car) and loved the driving of it, but I think for everyday driving a muscle car is a ridiculous choice, and since I drive every day, I chose my scion xB baby <3 (Yes, "those" box cars.)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

As was mentioned earlier, this would also have to be my favorite:

lamborghini-reventon-vs-tornado-jetfighter1.jpg

Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind the other one in the picture either! :rolleyes:

91% percent of the people polled said they were liers. The other 9% lied to us.

^^ nice car, but I've never liked the doors that go up(I forget the exact name) not sure why... Nice car as stated though <3

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

^^ nice car, but I've never liked the doors that go up(I forget the exact name) not sure why... Nice car as stated though <3

Gull-wing doors, i beleive.

That is a bad-[wagon] photo of the Lambo with the Tornado jet.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Gull-wing doors, i beleive.

That is a bad-[wagon] photo of the Lambo with the Tornado jet.

Actually, they are Lamborghini doors. Also, they are on a Lamborghini Reventon

Gullwing doors open up over the car, like on this Mercedes gullwing...

gullwing.jpg

There are also butterfly doors, which is kind of a combination, like on this McLaren F1...

mclaren-f1.jpg

2s0cxth.png

[spoiler=How about the worst looking cars?]It's a good thing Pontiac is now defunct. They made some of the ugliest cars, including the Aztek from a while back:

Pontiac-Aztek.jpg

And speaking of ugly:

nissancubez12001.jpg

The Nissan Cube.

Yet especially from the front, the Cube has a surprisingly macho stance, enhanced by the wide-set headlights and strong horizontal themes in front and in back; designers call the inspiration "Bulldog in Sunglasses."

:-X

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

What the hell is this, who'd want a car that looks like it's obese.

Obese people?

The nice thing about lambo and butterfly doors is that you can get out of your car easier when someone decides to park really close to you.

91% percent of the people polled said they were liers. The other 9% lied to us.