[TICT] Silent Ember vs Runescape Elites

Lovelost

Unexpected but not surprised.. I mean guys... how many times have SE losted sence we opened?

If losted was a word I could probably tell you. We've lost 7 times since we started keeping count, and won 48-49 times

It would become 8 if you'd fight 2m around 3 est weekday for sure

We should set this up, it'll be fun :)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unexpected but not surprised.. I mean guys... how many times have SE losted sence we opened?

If losted was a word I could probably tell you. We've lost 7 times since we started keeping count, and won 48-49 times

lmfao cool story we dont war at 3est we are est on a weekday nice try tho why are u scared to war on a weekend?

Bro use the normal text format pl0x >.>

Anyways, It was an enjoyable fight, everyone on SE's side were completely out in the end except Jst.....(Shame on you for not doing anything :D) It was very enjoyable, one of the closest fight I've ever had with SE.

hey i had 2 pizzas left

Its unfortunate we aren't in the same timezone. Not sure how SE got stuck with all GMT based clans basically. But either way SE wont war at 3est on a school day. Already discussed it with moderation since you cant war on saturday as you have "family day"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLPQ7LWwVMc

To be honest, dc's killed us off. But i did notice, unless my eyes were deceiving me that the picture that Jules put up wasn't the only time that you guys went outta bounds, but in the context of the war it wouldn't of made much difference at all. I watched it all from the sidelines, and yes Niall was inside the boundaries.

And i think the sniper cap was 4, not 20%. But neither clan broke that rule ;)

First:

We only have 1 person go out of bounds, and only 1 person was complained about early on, you guys had 1 person go out of bounds too.

Unless you have a PICTURE of more than just 009 Leo Sk or a video or ANY sort of proof to that claim, you can stop using false support to justify a fight you think you won but you didn't.

Don't make a Claim without Proof, that's how Tip.It and RSC works, "NO PIC NO PROOF", it's a pretty common rule.

I really do think your "eyes are deceiving you".

Second:

Your more than silly mate, <3:

[spoiler=RE's DC][17:57:06] * Now talking in #relites

[17:57:06] * Topic is 'xXxXxX Welcome to #Relites If you want to visit Runescape Elites offical IRC channel type this: /Server -m irc.seersirc.net and then if you have connected type /join #Relites. Our forums can be found at www.Runescape-Elites.com XxXxXx'

[17:57:12] <Vannaka> Hell of a Fight, :D

[17:58:31] <%Ssiidd> !clan Vannaka&

[18:00:42] <%Niall> hi Vannaka

[18:00:47] <%Niall> we had like 2 dcs :(

[18:00:52] <Vannaka> Hey

[18:00:58] <Vannaka> Aww

[18:01:00] <%Niall> well 1 confirmed dc

[18:01:07] <%Niall> the other we dont know if it was dc or ko

[18:01:12] <%Niall> they wont admit it XD

[18:01:28] <Vannaka> lol

[18:01:39] <Vannaka> Hell of a Fight though

[spoiler=SE's DC][16:22:12] <Vannaka|War> did you DC yesterday

[16:22:14] <Vannaka|War> or get KO'd

[16:22:17] <Ruhul> dc

[16:22:19] <Ruhul> :\

[16:22:20] <Vannaka|War> oh ok

Both sides had 1 CONFIRMED DC. You can stop saying "DC's" as it's more than 2 or something cause that's not what RE said.

Third:

Little light to your Knowledge,

1. We Warred on w118, a GMT(Sweden) world, picked by RE. - SE had no problem warring on this world, the DC on both sides was Unlucky.

2. We we're Outlevel'd quite a lot.

3. RE used trees in SouthWest corner and we had no idea/NEVER used those tree's as bounds before in any of our ~55 Fights or so, so they had that advantage as well.

4. It was kill for kill for practicly the whole fight, until the end and was about 1 hour and 10 minutes.

If you wanna keep going then fine by me, go ahead, but your only damaging RE's honorable image and excellent reputation at Matched Wars by trolling.

Finally~

It was a great fight, but even with an even number of dis-advantages from both sides, SE won fair & square.

van_sig.png

Wow, that's amazing Silent Ember, congrats on beating RE. I wish you the best of luck in the next round.

Tough luck to you thought RuneScape Elites, I'm sure the outcome would have differed without those disconnections. I wish you luck in your other categories, if you happen to be in any. :)

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.

To be honest, dc's killed us off. But i did notice, unless my eyes were deceiving me that the picture that Jules put up wasn't the only time that you guys went outta bounds, but in the context of the war it wouldn't of made much difference at all. I watched it all from the sidelines, and yes Niall was inside the boundaries.

First:

We only have 1 person go out of bounds, and only 1 person was complained about early on, you guys had 1 person go out of bounds too.

Unless you have a PICTURE of more than just 009 Leo Sk or a video or ANY sort of proof to that claim, you can stop using false support to justify a fight you think you won but you didn't.

Don't make a Claim without Proof, that's how Tip.It and RSC works, "NO PIC NO PROOF", it's a pretty common rule.

Second:

[17:57:06] * Topic is 'xXxXxX Welcome to #Relites If you want to visit Runescape Elites offical IRC channel type this: /Server -m irc.seersirc.net and then if you have connected type /join #Relites. Our forums can be found at www.Runescape-Elites.com XxXxXx'

Both sides had 1 CONFIRMED DC. You can stop saying "DC's" as it's more than 2 or something cause that's not what RE said.

Third:

1. We Warred on w118, a GMT(Sweden) world, picked by RE. - SE had no problem warring on this world, the DC on both sides was Unlucky.

3. RE used trees in SouthWest corner and we had no idea/NEVER used those tree's as bounds before in any of our ~55 Fights or so, so they had that advantage as well.

4. It was kill for kill for practicly the whole fight, until the end and was about 1 hour and 10 minutes.

If you wanna keep going then fine by me, go ahead, but your only damaging RE's honorable image and excellent reputation at Matched Wars by trolling.

Finally~

It was a great fight, but even with an even number of dis-advantages from both sides, SE won fair & square.

''

ur my hero

narbotm.png

happinesssolace.png

Tko Blitz Guardian #tko_blitz | Solace Trial General #solace

`Nar on IRC, PM Me if your intrested in fighting Tko Blitz or Solace

Well, because you know it's a 20 v 20 beforehand, then 20% of 20 is... omg 4!

But good job Silent Ember, RE is a pretty good CWA matched opts clan. Good luck in the next round!

First:

Second:

Third:

Finally~

''

ur my hero

Its not because you write a long text that you are right... The fight started of with RE getting ahead with one person... a few kills later someone of RE disconnected. Then you are right... the fight went on pretty even. Closer to the end another one of RE disconnected, ... Then you koed Djsmurf8 and the books were pretty much closed for them. Dc's are a part of Runscape if you get Dc'd its just the same as getting koed. You can do something about it, it shouldn't be brought up as an excuse anyway.

You're right about the no pic no proof though, ..., You haven't posted any pictures of any RE member running out of bounds... (Its not an issue though, Jules just mentioned it, they aren't claiming the win or anything). Its not RE's fault that you don't know the boundaries after 55 wars.

If it wasn't for the disconnects RE would have won without a doubt.

Nonetheless Se deserves some credit too, with your used tactics at the end when it was 8-8 you made the difference with a much better tactic than RE. I can't believe how they let people live with no food at all.

Varken9.png

First:

Second:

Third:

Finally~

We had multiple DC's, what one person says on IRC does not necessarily represent the truth. I really don't get your point by what you're trying to say here, the southwest trees have always been within the boundaries. You'd might of had 55 wars but we've been around for multiple years and have been using those threes pretty much all the time since the boundaries were even made. We were DDed there at the start so you could figure that you could use them either way. The trees he went out of at the start made an impact and we just had bad luck at crucial points. Not trying to take away your win but it's not 'sheer quality' and 'excellent prepping' that made you win; you're a CWA clan who picked 20 people out of what, 50? for a CWA fight. Doubt levels would of mattered that much seeing you picked all of your CWA experts :lol:. As has been said before we were having quite the advantage at the start til that DC, where we managed to pull it even til we had another one.. was not a KO lol.

I really couldn't care less about what people think about us, I'm merely stating facts as they are and if you want to argue them go ahead, I don't care. I could take this boundaries crap way further but luckily I'm too mature for that kind of behaviour :lol:.

Hi I'm Jules.

First:

Second:

Third:

Finally~

We had multiple DC's, what one person says on IRC does not necessarily represent the truth. I really don't get your point by what you're trying to say here, the southwest trees have always been within the boundaries. You'd might of had 55 wars but we've been around for multiple years and have been using those threes pretty much all the time since the boundaries were even made. We were DDed there at the start so you could figure that you could use them either way. The trees he went out of at the start made an impact and we just had bad luck at crucial points. Not trying to take away your win but it's not 'sheer quality' and 'excellent prepping' that made you win; you're a CWA clan who picked 20 people out of what, 50? for a CWA fight. Doubt levels would of mattered that much seeing you picked all of your CWA experts :lol:. As has been said before we were having quite the advantage at the start til that DC, where we managed to pull it even til we had another one.. was not a KO lol.

I really couldn't care less about what people think about us, I'm merely stating facts as they are and if you want to argue them go ahead, I don't care. I could take this boundaries crap way further but luckily I'm too mature for that kind of behaviour :lol:.

We also had a d/c that is how you guys got that one person lead in the first place.

Its not because you write a long text that you are right... The fight started of with RE getting ahead with one person... a few kills later someone of RE disconnected. Then you are right... the fight went on pretty even. Closer to the end another one of RE disconnected, ... Then you koed Djsmurf8 and the books were pretty much closed for them. Dc's are a part of Runscape if you get Dc'd its just the same as getting koed. You can do something about it, it shouldn't be brought up as an excuse anyway.

If it wasn't for the disconnects RE would have won without a doubt.

Nonetheless Se deserves some credit too, with your used tactics at the end when it was 8-8 you made the difference with a much better tactic than RE. I can't believe how they let people live with no food at all.

Not that it makes a difference, we win either way...But you guys had 2 dcs, we had a dc and someone that was in the process of dcing while you piled him and therefore got k0ed. That pretty much nuls the dcs...

About the bounds, yeah we had one guy run out of bounds, unintentionally. Some people claimed re went out of bounds, didn't see any myself so don't know how that came about. Actually got a pic of him saying sorry just as he is leaving bounds if you want it. Also, dunno when your dc's happened but i vidded up until it was 11-10 for se and at that point you guys only had 1 dc(i counted all our kills in the video to make sure -.-), whereas we had one get k0ed from dcing.

Now, i can work through and prove my point if i really need to(but please don't make me), we had someone get k0ed at 19-18 from dcing, giving Re the lead at 19-17. The war went on cleanly then, without any dcs until 15-14 for Re, in which they had a dc making it 14-14. We kept binding/tanking and doing our best, and without any other dcs by other side we manged to get out first lead at 12-11. We kept it up until 11-10 for us, but sadly my vid ends there so i can't prove anything beyond that. I can explain what happened, although no proof. We kept going and somewhere between 11-10, to 8-8, we had someone dc, possibly with someone from re dcing aswell. After that we pretty much had it locked away, as alot of re were on lower food.

One last point: I don't know when djsmurf8 got k0ed but he?/she was still in the war until my vid ends at 11-10.

Don't know why i took the time to write this, its late and im tired. Anyways we win, hardly doubt Re would of won without the dcs but maybe we can rm outside the tourney sometime to see? ^^

That's my complete waste of time for today, thanks for reading!

O btw: Bounds

http://img193.imageshack.us/i/boundaries.png/

PROUD TO BE SE

we let u guys pick the war world so lets stop talkin about the dc's because one of our members dc'd from the beginning which gave u guys the lead. if you want to rm im sure we can do a fun war just go on #se and we can pick a war world and rules we usually go to like 34 or 85 = american ls worlds >.> non laggy also ,not a swedish world so we both wont lag much.

mageprayherosigjeff.gif

we let u guys pick the war world so lets stop talkin about the dc's because one of our members dc'd from the beginning which gave u guys the lead. if you want to rm im sure we can do a fun war just go on #se and we can pick a war world and rules we usually go to like 34 or 85 = american ls worlds >.> non laggy also ,not a swedish world so we both wont lag much.

I was actually nice enough to go into your timezone. Should appreciate that more bro.

Hi I'm Jules.