Almost 200M exp in Runecrafting O.o!

Romy

Phoenix Odin is currently ranked #1 in Runecrafting, and is missing less than 6M exp to reach the glorious 200M.

At the time of writing this, the Highscores show 194,212,178 exp in Runecrafting.

Runecrafting, although only brought to the game as a skill along with Modern Runescape, is both F2P and rather old. (It's also currently the only F2P skill in which no one has reached the 200M exp mark as of yet).

Now that the achievement is so very close- Your thoughts?

[hide=Not confirmed] A friemd of mine claimed that Phoenix Odin is trying to get 500K exp a day in Runecrafting. This is not confirmed though.[/hide]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody get this person therapy after they hit 200 mil.

Thats the most disturbing accomplishment in the history of RS.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

I really hope he's disclosing a bank picture :o According to my calculations, 200m exp would be ~5b

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

According to my friend who Runecrafts with him occasionally, Odin uses the ZMI altar and gets about 60k xp/hr using his mad techniques. I guess he wears full Armadyl while doing it (99 Agility must be awesome Run recovery).

One can only wonder what he'll do next after that last 6m xp. :shock:

Larryr will always be the rank 1 runecrafter to me. He/she quit with such an incredible lead over everyone else. What Phoenix has done is amazing, though. He probably has one of the highest play times out of all Runescape players.

lalalasig2.png

Yea, as far as I'm aware he's ZMI'd quite a bit - but even his Graahking rates are pretty staggering, I mean - 31k xp/hr? I like to think I'm pretty determined and tend to average only 29k.

I think it's a great achievement, hell - I'm going for 25M experience in the skill at the moment and that's pretty damn hard in itself!

Recently though I've not seen Odin on the RuneTrack top-gains for Runecrafting, I was wondering if he's taking a slight break before the final stretch. If his previous gains are anything to go by - it'll take him about a month to get the last, roughly 6-million experience. I definitely wish him Good luck in that!

Larryr will always be the rank 1 runecrafter to me.

What I find interesting about this is that Larryr went for her experience using Collectors and Runners, ofcourse, it's still a fantastic achievement and requires massive determination, but Odin is the first to get his experience all through Runecrafting himself, without runners etc. (As far as I'm aware, although someone may want to clarify if they know.)

Yeah he won the game. That is just ridiculous.

A little bit off-topic but still semi-related:

Does anyone know what happens when you try to train past 200M XP? Does it give you a little message in-game saying you have reached the max XP in that skill when you get it or something? I assume it still let's you craft the runes, but I have always wondered...

Big_Stingman.png

Somebody get this person therapy after they hit 200 mil.

Thats the most disturbing accomplishment in the history of RS.

This guy takes his game seriously, I see. Can't help but wonder what this guy's life is like :unsure:

u jealous?

You don't have to be jealous to want to know a little bit about this guy irl.

Zerker_jane.png

Yea, as far as I'm aware he's ZMI'd quite a bit - but even his Graahking rates are pretty staggering, I mean - 31k xp/hr? I like to think I'm pretty determined and tend to average only 29k.

I think it's a great achievement, hell - I'm going for 25M experience in the skill at the moment and that's pretty damn hard in itself!

Recently though I've not seen Odin on the RuneTrack top-gains for Runecrafting, I was wondering if he's taking a slight break before the final stretch. If his previous gains are anything to go by - it'll take him about a month to get the last, roughly 6-million experience. I definitely wish him Good luck in that!

Larryr will always be the rank 1 runecrafter to me.

What I find interesting about this is that Larryr went for her experience using Collectors and Runners, ofcourse, it's still a fantastic achievement and requires massive determination, but Odin is the first to get his experience all through Runecrafting himself, without runners etc. (As far as I'm aware, although someone may want to clarify if they know.)

It is definitely true that Larryr did use runners for most of his experience, he was the leader of the law runecrafting company for a while as well.

I would like to congratulate Phoenix Odin as well, I have followed his progress for a long time and I am very happy that someone will finally touch that 200m mark in runecrafting.

As far as the argument about who is the top crafter, is it the person who did most of his xp at ZMI or the person who used runners? I say just go with the numbers 200m>157m.

Very, very impressive, in my opinion, but only as long as Odin isn't TOO involved into the game. There's no point in accomplishing so much in this game if he isn't paying enough attention to real life. If he is in school, he'd better make sure he's doing good in school before dedicating himself to this game. If he's an adult and working, he'd better be sure that he's doing a good job there.

Still though, there's no degrading his accomplishment when he gets there! :) Congratz, and a very big one.