Tempted Killers aim at Harmony

Lovelost

Tempted Killers vs Harmony

Pre run in:

Tempted Killers set out on a PK trip today since we heard Divine Vindicators was going out so we knew that Team Power Rangers would aswell, maybe Downfall might have aswell...just kidding. We essentially planned on going out about 45 minutes later, however I logged onto runescape and looked at my bank for about 4-5 minutes and called and earily mass. Massing 30 people within about 14 minutes we set off through Bounty hunter. We hopped to W57 and found a dead world. We hopped to World 32 and cleared out a random group of PKers, not sure if it was a clan or not. Then cleared some Pure Hatred that was up around gap. At this point we kept going through the worlds looking at what was out. While in world 136 one of my scouts pmed me Divine Vindictors was spotted in world 32 and a cluster had broken out around gap between Divine Vindicators, Team power Rangers and a clan known as harmony was heading up to get in on the action. Tempted Killers was pumped and ready to get at both Divine Vindictors and Team Power Rangers. However something unexpected happened. Team Power Rangers asked us not to attack them since this was a rare opertunity to fight Divine Vindicators 1 v 1. I thought in all honesty they were right, so we walked past there fight at gap and instead intercepted Harmony at Choas Dwarves which lead to the initial fight.

Starting :

Tempted Killers : 35 on audio [ 90 opts in game]

Harmony: 75-90 opts ?

1jwzzb.jpg

War Aftermath:

We easily took this fight about 5 minutes after start. With alot of us being spread due to Divine Vindicators and TPR in the middle of our fight near the start it just took a few seconds to get together after the first pile. We had harmony regrouping lava gap to corp cave to the deadly red spiders junkyard thing. With people returning blasts and range KOs happened constantly which forced harmony to end and walk down.

Thanks for the fight. It was respectable.

War pictures:

100228131805j.png

100228132226.png

100228132257.png

100228145139s.png

100228132202.png

100228133009.png

100228133039.png

Our Ending:

Tempted Killers : 90-100 [with a few returning]

Harmony: Left the battle field and ended.

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpHdPDDqxtc

Afterwar:

Well basically after the war was done, we continued to PK as we usually do. I got a PM from a Team Power Rangers rank. Basically asking if we wanted to stop the beef. Considering we havn't really had any beef besides a few ignorent trollers from both sides I decided to go along with it. Here is the post from Tempted Killers boards so that TPR understands exactly what our stand is with them.

95y8ac.png

Great activity to a 45 min prep Tempted Killers, Thanks for the fight Harmony

Keep it clean :thumbup:

1st!

it was fun, gj tk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tempted Killers vs Harmony

Pre run in:

Tempted Killers set out on a PK trip today since we heard Divine Vindicators was going out so we knew that Team Power Rangers would aswell, maybe Downfall might have aswell...just kidding. .

LMAO

gj tk

tifovsigev3.jpg

Gratz.

My spies confirmed lovelost got dropped by 3 snipers while trying to get a fall in :blink:

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

gratz tk you guys pretty much cleared harmony real quick

Note*Lovelost you confused me with harmony but idc have ur free rune :P

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Was fun, 1 kill 1 assist 0 deaths

picture1ch.png

picture2dz.png

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

Great job and nice opts. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Congrats, looked like fun.

This topic isn't for private conversations, feel free to PM the other person.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.