~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea. But Jagex HAS said, and the whole reason for the recent graphics update was because when translating to other lanauges, where words are long that English ones it would be easier for the to use images as well. Perhaps if it was pictures, but only words when you hover over it like the exp things for stats are now.

I do think the sections idea for banking. I have submitted it on the forum myself ( a simialr idea) but disapeared within a day.

Agriffindorbannersmall.JPG

fixfriendsol7.gif

banksig2qn4.gif

**Please upon reading this, post what you think of the Charity Hall idea, do you like it, hate it? Have an idea for something else to go there?**

I don't like the charity hall, maybe you could put a button there and when you drag an item to the button a pop up would come up asking do you really want to drop the item and if you said yes the item fell on the floor below you but you staid in the bank window!

Also maybe it would look better if the control where on the side again!

I like the text for the lock, unlock, etc buttons better than the pics (well the pics that were there before, maybe if there were better pics... )

I like the extra room that the slot images give, but having everyone pick different images is kind of unwieldy. I think that the images is the best way to go though, it does keep things simple on the server side (storing an index number instead of a long string)

Overall though I like this latest version the best (slot images and text buttons (for reference to which version))

Edit: Charity hall seems kind of idealistic but wouldn't work in reality (people making new accounts to get access to the charity hall kind of thing)

I don't really like the look of this new one - your old form was much better. The one I'm thinking of had text instead of images, looked nicer and was just more elegant than this one. Although I still support I wish you'd change back to the older version (You had it up around September I think).

Pherhaps instead of the charity hall,their would be a button where you could send an item to your friends bank account,i know how annoying it is when are trying to give your friend and item that you got or borrowed from them and they arnt online

Scipo1.gif

I don't really like the look of this new one - your old form was much better. The one I'm thinking of had text instead of images, looked nicer and was just more elegant than this one. Although I still support I wish you'd change back to the older version (You had it up around September I think).

Ever though some people may not understand english that good? People that don't know well english can use those images well. Think before you criticize please.

Very nice update, congrats on that. I could use that method. Hope JaGex realises we need a new bank page. Lots of work on that, so a big thanks to you!

CentriX_2.png

modashpatienceskilldm3.png

Dragon Drops : Axe, Shield Left Half

Dk drops : Axe, Zerker (X3)

Barrow drops : Torag Plate (X3), Ahrim Robeskirt, Dharok Legs

GWD drops : Sara Sword, Bandos Tassets, Zammy Spear

And people don't like this because..

This would be amazing and I really don't see how it would make things complicated.. Unless you are a 2nd grader playing this game then I really can't see why anyone would have a problems with this.

I also love the charity hall. I was thinking that they should do that exact thing the other day, but I can now see my idea wasn't very original.

Amazing idea.. and it's sad that the chances of this actually happening are quite slim.

But would definetly improve the game more than any update I've ever seen.

blackmrune,rayghetto69.gif

I liked the other one better, and I don't think that the charity hall will work. It's an interesting idea in theory but I just can't see it working in practice. Nice job with this one, I could life with it

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

Magib1.png

Today I feel special with the weekly hot topic announcement!

Weekly Hot Topic

By: Kiara_Kat Date: Wednesday, 13-Dec-2006

Hi folks. When we started the Weekly Hot Topic back in October, the first topic we selected was hugely popular. As a matter of fact, as we've mentioned before, so many of you visited that very first topic, our servers couldn't handle the load. We're now in our third week of the newly resurrected Weekly Hot Topic, and we thought it would be fun to feature the same topic that we did in our very first Weekly Hot Topic back in October. It's a topic that's been getting non-stop attention for over a year now...the creation of a new RuneScape bank!

So please take moment to stop by and read through some of the suggestions, opinions and comments - maybe you'll even want to leave some comments of your own! The Weekly Hot Topic can be found here. Thanks to Tip.It Community member Lordofrah1 for suggesting that we feature this popular topic once again!

\' \' \' =D> =D> =D>:shock: :o :D :) :thumbsup: