~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I have already posted but not this:

The Charity Hall idea is not a good idea, because, a noob can take the items (they need them) but the high level players can too so it wouldnt be charity is like a "Free stuff hall"

I dont think this idea is good

The restrinct idea is not bad but, the skillers that aren't noob would get free stuff because they got low level

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Why hasn't jagex considered this? I don't think it would be much more work and they wouldn't be a single player not wanting this to catch on.

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

Pansy: a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man. (Oxford English Dictionary)

zezimatalkingzp0.png

Why hasn't jagex considered this? I don't think it would be much more work and they wouldn't be a single player not wanting this to catch on.

its on a 3rd party site that's why...

How do you know Jagex hasn't considered this? Is it because they haven't posted? To let you know, Jagex does read this site, they have accounts and post time to time.

Just because they haven't said anything about it doesn't mean they aren't considering it.

3textsz2.png

< | Runehead | Learning Java Programming, Please PM Me Tips | Signature by Loaf2000 | >

its on a 3rd party site that's why...

How do you know Jagex hasn't considered this? Is it because they haven't posted? To let you know, Jagex does read this site, they have accounts and post time to time.

Just because they haven't said anything about it doesn't mean they aren't considering it.

how about i get the screenshots?

and in ways its good but take up to much memory esp if it was f2p aswell..

Excellent topic. I love this whole thread and support all the way. I would put the thing in my sig, but my current pic is taking up most of my space. But I do agree! It must have taken a LOT of talent to think of all those ideas, and then make them into an image!

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I support this idea. The other day, I was going through my bank, and the diorganization was killing me! And I'm only F2P, so there's not that much in there! I vote YES for this wonderful idea. I believe that jAGeX has most likely looked over this suggestion a few times. I hope they have or will take this into great consideration when thinking about a new update. I for one would like to see an update that is a bit small but will help both F2Pers and P2Pers immensely.

One day I hope to come up with a great suggestion as this person has done. jAGeX would be foolish not to apply this suggestion to our great game we call RuneScape!

banksig2qn4.gif

"mmm... i like waffles"... i get that alot. so i say..."I do, too!!!"

The current bank stinks. You can never find anything on f2p much lesss in a members bank with 100's of different items in it. It woould make it so much more organized to have this bank. I cant see how they couldnt make it f2p. I would imagine the coding for the bank is applied to f2p and p2p

Sindarranger.gif