~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

:D Im still supporting! \:D/ Since page 8 8-)
page 8, nice. i've been since about page 70. 8-) If I gave you any more suport i'd die. JAGEX LISTEN TO THIS, THIS GUYS A GENIUS. (jk but not realy)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do u know how awesome this sounds? u rock! if u dont like this jagex, u r idiots!!! :twisted: :twisted: great :idea: 8-) =D> =D> =D> i wish i'd thought of that! :wall: :wall: :wall: 10/10!!!
o ya. thats the way to try and convince JAGeX to implement a form of this idea; insult them? good job. Congratulations, you've just dropped down one more level on the noob chain.

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

the hall is a good idea

*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) *************

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâèBlue Bomb440

bom2fo6.png

Blue Bomb440 + Hunting = LOVE

love it man...ur a genius, can be modified in a few spots though otherwise its great :D

These days 98% of teens surround their usless minds with rap....for the 2% that stayed with rock, LIVE ON AND ROCK ON!

If you love rock....make this your new signature!

i agree. if jagex do the update, you, the guy who started this thread, u will be my hero for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: and if im rich enough i might give u a mill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in rs monet tho lol

what does not kill u makes u stronger...

rsn: bd zeus AND runswithsciz

lmaoap4.png

As they keep on adding more items to the game, eventually they will HAVE to implement such a thing. We can't keep the current bank if we get more items... it would simply be impossible to find anything (as it's getting hard already)

Jagex is probably busy with updates on the game... and will get to work on this and have it done... eventually. At least, that's what I'm hoping.

I think I'm gonna go over and kick Jagex in the balls! Why don't they like this?
I'm going to go ahead and quote myself on something that I posted only a few posts up the page to reply to this one....

thats the way to try and convince JAGeX to implement a form of this idea; insult them? good job.

Congratulations, you've just dropped down one more level on the noob chain.

seriously dude. Do you actually know they don't like this great idea and design? For all you know, they absolutely love it and are trying to make it happen! It's not like an update as huge as this can be written and programmed at the snap of a finger. Please be more mature.

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

This is by far a better banking system. I do hope tat Jagex does consider it, it would make banking and finding items 10 time easier. I can't begin to count how many minutes I have wasted, "looking for 1 item." Good luck

~A lil mage goes a long way~