~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the idea, but knowing jagex they will do a half - hearted version and it'll look rubbish

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

I DON'T support.

I know everyone else may loose their stuff, but if you really care you can just organize it yourself. This way will be too complicated, people will always forget where their stuff is, what if you don't know what catagory something goes into? With custimizable tabs that will just be more confusing... or at least to me... :o

loldruidym0.jpg

I DON'T support.

I know everyone else may loose their stuff, but if you really care you can just organize it yourself. This way will be too complicated, people will always forget where their stuff is, what if you don't know what catagory something goes into? With custimizable tabs that will just be more confusing... or at least to me... :o

how can u forget really

i mean, fishing stuff goes in fishing tab...its pretty easy to remember

anyway if its too confusing just use 1 tab for everything

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

I am sure this has been mentioned but what if you could click on the waste button and then type in your friends name and if and when they come online a message will pop up and it will tell them you have been offered _ _ _ by _ _ _ _ _. I think this would be a great way to clean out your bank and give to one of your friends.

If they player logs into the game and is training/in the wild the message will wait until they are in a bank.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Very impressive idea, I've thought about a new type of bank, but I've never taken the initiative to think up what you have done, the layout is amazing, I hope Jagex sees this and gets a hint on what the players want regarding bank updates

tanmwccape,feet777.gif

feet777.gif

>>Achieved May 14 2007<<

You know your addicted to Runescape, when you would kill Santa for his hat.