~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great idea i love it i personally once spent 10 minutes looking for an item this would make the bank much more efficent although they would probably have to change tutorial island so it teaches new playes how to use new bank though

ahahaha IMA A IDIOT

cant argue there mate
Real world? *looks around confuzzled* Real world?!? :ohnoes:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

have now quit rs :-( (but i still browse these forums :-)

Didnt feel like reading all the 37 pages of this, but this post on page 4 insipired the following idea

You will have to make it an option to use this advance bank or just the normal one - I doubt many f2p'ers would have a need for this.

that is why there is a bin option it is for people who dont want organization. The auto sort is a good idea, i know with all the fish and seeds, and stuff i usually have to manually do this and it takes time becasue i have to remember each one. But using the different tabs it would be easy because you would just see those items and not worry about all the other junk.

Sinse the prices in RS are always changing, why not give an option when right-clicking an object in the bank to be able to assign it a number? The number will stay with assigned to this object as long as a quantity of theese objects are in the bank. Then, when you sort, you will have an option of sorting by number. The number can be anything from the importance of this object to price to damage to HP healled.

Hope you like this idea.

I love the ide of the new bank.

Put me on the supporters list.

RSN: Meatcar

EDIT: Jagex should make this bank option availble after you get lvl 20+ in a certain skill, because then you will get familiralized with the game, and will be able to accept the new change.

As for pople afraid of their bandwidth, thats why there is the classic option.

wow... :) that is a pretty good idea!

You can count my name in

just add Justin Kool to your list :wink:

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Great idea dude! :D Add my name to the list, by the way, how many names do you need?

P.S.you have 234 names already :)

P.P.S. Add me as odlewhiz

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

please please please make that new bank page happen!!!! I'm begging you!!!! I love it, its like the bank account of my dreams. i love it. Please make jagex make it happen for f2p'er :)

Chances are if this is added, it'll be members only. Another feature to sweeten the deal and to attract more players to the member worlds... :cry:

But if they do add this to F2P, that might mean another few more bank slots (as opposed to the what...50 slots we get now??) which I will see it as a godsend and it'll be a whole lot easier to sort things, and especially drop things.

Great Idea though and you have a 5 year f2p veteran supporting it.