~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

when i try to send to the letter thingy all i get was, "this messgae could not difine the recipiant of the e-mail"

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing idea, and I know both as F2P and P2P that the banks get hard to navigate (spent about 3 minutes looking for a single item, couldn't find it, bought a nother, went back, realized i had 10 more!!!), and your idea would be a life-saver to many a newb and experienced player alike. If I were you, I'd say "I'm sending this to Jagex now! They can send me the problems or work them out themselves!" And once carpentry comes out (if ever!) the banks are going to be expanded and we all know/dread it.

When farming came out, I had been a member for a few weeks, and so my bank was still this huge, gaping space of empty slots. Then I began to farm and such, then came the Tai Bwano Mini-game, and of course quests, member's only items, ect., and my bank actually got to a F2P-like state!:shock: The dreaded message "Your bank is full, blah, Blah, BLAH!" came up and I thought that the banks suddenly shrank, until I scrolled up and saw the random junk (over 200 potato seeds for example), I mean, I had almost any worthless member's only item there, so I began salvaging what GP I could, and then my membership expired, and I'm back to the F2P "mini-bank" as it should be called. Your idea would be awesome if not appreciated if incoporated into RS2, and if there are the die-hard fans of the current style, switching between the styles would be useful (the catagories for organization, old-style for overall glance at everything). I'm behind you 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% (yes, that many times)

BTW: how did you make that? it looks sweet and would like to know (im curious :roll: )

I'm supporting this for sure, it's made the entire bank looks easier and tidy. As such, player would have no problem finding their stuff within a minute. Add me into the supporter list please, thanks. :wink:

2089wde.jpg

Thanks Metroid for the siggy and dark_shadow for avvy! \:D/ :thumbsup:

<3 wendy

This is one amazing thing you have devised here!!!!!

There is one problem, PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!

Jagex will not open any links sent to them at all!!! They do this for security reasons to protect the main site from contamination or from being hacked. I recently sent in a query and added a link to the Tip.It forums for reference, and they replied saying that unfortunatelly, they can not open any links sent to them.

If you are able to contact them outside of the mainframe, they might be able to take a peek, but I'm not entirely sure.

Once again, I love those pictures, and think that they would own for protection from scammers, but I doubt that Jagex will ever see this.

ALSO: With 300+ people sending images and links to Jagex, they will HIGHLY suspect that there is a bug trying to get onto the site. So You're best bet would be to contact a Staff member via query, and try to set up something so that they will be able to view the images.

This is one of the best idea's that I've seen for Runescape in a long long time. Keep up the good work and stop at nothing untill this is shown, but your best bet would be to go at it at a different angle then spamming Jagex's inbox.

More than anything, I'd think that they're getting ticked off from something like this.

Currently, I'm sending a query and trying to set up something right now...

All we can do is wait. :mrgreen:

BTW:Add me to the list :D

EDIT:Sent, waiting for a reply...The query was generally just explaining how it looks and works, giving information like it's on tip.it, explaining that I wont try to give a link, then suggesting that I give them a step by step way to get to this topic to see it.

If they will come here to look at it, I'd give them my tip.it account so they don't have to waiste time making one :P

Great idea, i support it!

however, Jagex ppl are too lazy to do anything :( They even haven't added banal bank search.

Good luck with it :)

edit: full version of such bankwill require too much server memory and therefore unlikely. But some features can still be implemented....

To save some space, I think that some stuff wouldn't be really neccessary.

The thing that I like, and should definitally stay in my opinion are:

8-10 bank slots, renamable :D

all the normal features like withdrawl as notes/items, and sort as swap/insert :D

A general/bin section :D

Locking, only for that it will stay there when all of them are out... like removing all bloods, and it will keep their space open :D

The following things seem kinda pointless, redundant, unnessecary, or just something that can easily be done by other means

autodrop(note all then drop the note, extra memory)

autosort (would be really hard to make, so much extra memory, you'd lagg like no tommorow every time somebody organised thier bank)

splitting(take out x ammount and put in other slot, extra memory)

change format (extra memory, youl'l see the same thing)

give away item (it's called trading, extra memory)

this is a GREAT idea! it'd be soo much easier..and sounds more safer AND more bank space fer F2P! pretty wicked idea u got ther..add me to da list as: Ray :D

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg