Tempted Killers Day-out

Viking_Ship

Woof woof woof woof.

Gratz TK. DV helping TK rather than sucking upto daddy DK, how will this affect the clan world?!?!? Discuss.

Dv wasn't there

DK had Machamp, how is DV gonna help us lol?

100306140945.png

^Do me a favor and find a DV for me.

well Machamp is in DK and its obvious DV wouldnt hit on their council's clan

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woof woof woof woof.

Gratz TK. DV helping TK rather than sucking upto daddy DK, how will this affect the clan world?!?!? Discuss.

dv was helpig them, we killed machamp 2 times and some others, Dv was there for literally 2 minutes. And Dv wouldn't help us, there are dv in dk and dv doesn't like Tk

Woof woof woof woof.

Dv wasn't there

100306140945.png

lol @ this ^

Join Tempted Killers - pvp/cwa based f2p clan

Recruitment Topic:

Click Here

2psog86.png

23t1nat.png

Woof woof woof woof.

Dv wasn't there

100306140945.png

Well here is our clan chat. I'm pretty sure it is all Tk :)

clantkchat.png

Woof woof woof woof.

dv was helpig them, we killed machamp 2 times and some others, Dv was there for literally 2 minutes. And Dv wouldn't help us, there are dv in dk and dv doesn't like Tk

Woof woof woof woof.

Dv wasn't there

100306140945.png

lol @ this ^

Dv wasnt helping dk, we came to watch and machamp was in dk's side as he's Dk, and we dont hate tk. we came to watch for 5 mins then hopped world..

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

Summary of the fight:

First Round: DK got their [wagon] handed back to them :) within moments with great transitions from all out fall in leaders :) we literally diminished their pile.

Second Round: We put up a great fight though since we did not bank and were running out of binds also DK had a "remass" which is just DK leaders and members mass pming everyone on his friend list to get there :lol: by comments like "I will Ddos you if you dont come!"

8 Deaths, 0 Kills, 5 assists :)

mod edit: illegal downloads are not permitted

15fhjiu.png

Good job TK, it's alright DK are the joke of the clan world nobody sees them as a threat lol more of a nuisance really.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

Well here is our clan chat. I'm pretty sure it is all Tk :)

clantkchat.png

Only 20-21 Inspect's ? Cmon man you guys are slacking, need at least 30+ to make it work.

Also,

Fantastic win Tk, tons of proof DK got wrecked round 1 got them off the topic # nicely done

van_sig.png

Great Job TK... and that list is just CRAZY......

TK won round 1 with Skills...

DK won round 2 with numbers....

You decided who "really" this won battle :rolleyes:

And also BTW, TK won the Envy + KCR vs TK war too... :ohnoes:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Our spams and binds were amazing, we pulled 159 opts and maxed at 59 on audio. We beat DK first round and knew our limits when we ended. You can't always bully a new clan around thinking they won't do anything back. However after talking to DK's leadership, appearently they thought End is Range was TR, I would advise actually clan searching people before charging blindly into someones pile. Thanks TDD for accepting a PVP fight with us, sorry it had to go so sour, but great pull. A solid 90 opts did really well.

I'm really proud of TK today not only did we pull an astounding amount of people to our first pvp fight. We gained some experience on returning etc. We cleared DK once and RA once, then ended the second time with about 75 opts actually fallen in, then another 20-25 in on me randomly walking around since I had to get off audio and didn't know where we were. Keep up the great activity.

Woof woof woof woof.

Dv didn't help us at all, however the favour will be returned when TPR hits DV and TK just "stands and watches for 5 minutes before hopping worlds"

~Lovelost

Summary of the fight:

First Round: DK got their [wagon] handed back to them :) within moments with great transitions from all out fall in leaders :) we literally diminished their pile.

Second Round: We put up a great fight though since we did not bank and were running out of binds also DK had a "remass" which is just DK leaders and members mass pming everyone on his friend list to get there :lol: by comments like "I will Ddos you if you dont come!"

8 Deaths, 0 Kills, 5 assists :)

Truth

ss-1-1.jpg

Woof woof woof woof.

dv didn't help any1 idiot, dv came to watch/ac.

tbh, u better shut up as your clan is a dumb clan which pull 20 in cwa and can't step in pvp alone.

you can only talk crap about other clans....

champ.gif

Woof woof woof woof.

dv didn't help any1 idiot, dv came to watch/ac.

tbh, u better shut up as your clan is a dumb clan which pull 20 in cwa and can't step in pvp alone.

you can only talk crap about other clans....

Rather be stuck in cwa then allow multiclanners and have to brain every clan bigger then them to even step out of bh.

~Lovelost

Gratz., and nice pull. Shame about crashing that happened.

100306222650b.png

I had to lol at this pic.

Saw their fI and dunno what they were doing.

Sad that DK had to crash a 2 week planned and I don't think tDD got anything out of this...

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

dv came to watch/ac.

If they came as AC, they should've hit DK...

Sad that DK had to crash a 2 week planned and I don't think tDD got anything out of this...

Meh, we had lots of fun destroying dk in the beginning (until they went re-mass), definitely better experience than getting wrecked by you TK as it was expectable :)

skisig.png

Epic! I think our members enjoyed this much more than they would have enjoyed the war :^_^:

Erm we had some 111strarting opts but i had to leave after 50 minutes so i didnt get to see the end. Its a pity we didnt get to war you TK but it was equally enjoyable fighting along side of you <3:

=tDD= Council

Csf Legend

To correct your false statement. You only "defeated" us the first time when you had Tdd helping you.

100306222650b.png

Why ask Dv for help when you were "winning"?

Also, this is what we ended with when you logged out. Wheres your pvp world ending pic for round 2?

339j19i.jpg

fe0ugi.jpg

Read the first post, it says we hopped and ended. Open cc vs TK. And of course tDD were helping us clear DK, who wouldn't?

DV weren't helping us as confirmed by their officials.

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

gj all tk member you did great!

to those who say dv was helping us ur jus dumb because if u can see in our starting pic i dont see no person in dv from there unless ur jus blind.

TK won the first round we literally dominated however 2nd round some of our members had to leave so we were left with like 40+, meaning DK had advantage over us with there opts. They had us the 2nd round.....and then after that we ended.

Was a great fight...once again well done all tk!

Mago ner8 told me dv had 6 people there acing or some [cabbage] idunno i came late.....

LMFAO we put up a hell of a fight considering a Dk member told me that Dk had around 85 on their ts

wereas we had 50 something i think we peaked at 55

no i do not have pics, just what people told me

kristn.png