Manifest Destiny

Retech

The fanatics engage the scathe and the archers keep the scathe at bay. The hero and the high priests enage the Titan with light magic. The horsemen move for a cavalry charge on the needlers. If the scathe form suicide orbs the archers pump flaming arrows into them.

LNYvk.png

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wood, we have plenty o that... i send the blue (ice breather) across the sea, to find whats on the other side.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

nex, i dont get the joke in your siggy.

Think about. Think hard. Jen would have an easier time guessing, though.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

All jaffa build a giganti, hollow bronze statue symbolizing separatists winning then fill it with the explosive mix and a jaffa with flints. (of course there are small air-holes too.)

It is then transported to a large separatist colony, where the jaffa shall strike the flints when it has stopped inside the colony. (it had wheels too.)

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

what, like 101 and one dalmations, but with armed humans? i really dont get it.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

The miners revert to their original forms, slightly distraught, turn into warriors and begin warrior and Hippo-riding training. Also, the Daeka hunters continue exploring. 50 of the most intelligent and ingenious farmer Daeka revert to their original forms, and begin studying the shapeshifting of the priests, trying to determine a method to safely give the Daeka the ability to form poison glands (these would be researchers, and this is what I'm researching), and the farmer Daeka try to determine uses for the plants discovered. The 50 priests attempt to form an altar in the tree shrine out of Flux Metal, then absorb the rest into themselves, making them larger and significantly toughening their skin. They are now shaper-priests, and try to learn the ability to shift the form of inanimate matter, hopefully aided by the flux metal.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

The fanatics engage the scathe and the archers keep the scathe at bay. The hero and the high priests enage the Titan with light magic. The horsemen move for a cavalry charge on the needlers. If the scathe form suicide orbs the archers pump flaming arrows into them.

(See battle report)

wood, we have plenty o that... i send the blue (ice breather) across the sea, to find whats on the other side.

The blue breather becomes lost in a rolling fog which blankets the sea.

The individual scathe attempt to form suicide orbs to explode and destroy the fanatics, while the needlers fire upon the high priests from behind. The titan continues to engage the hero.

(See below)

All jaffa build a giganti, hollow bronze statue symbolizing separatists winning then fill it with the explosive mix and a jaffa with flints. (of course there are small air-holes too.)

It is then transported to a large separatist colony, where the jaffa shall strike the flints when it has stopped inside the colony. (it had wheels too.)

The separatists believe in the statue and haul it into their major fortress, where it explodes and sets the place alight. The unionists were not aware of that, and have already kicked you out of the union...before the union itself crumbles. The Seperatists declare their victory, and send the remaining armies at you.

The miners revert to their original forms, slightly distraught, turn into warriors and begin warrior and Hippo-riding training. Also, the Daeka hunters continue exploring. 50 of the most intelligent and ingenious farmer Daeka revert to their original forms, and begin studying the shapeshifting of the priests, trying to determine a method to safely give the Daeka the ability to form poison glands (these would be researchers, and this is what I'm researching), and the farmer Daeka try to determine uses for the plants discovered. The 50 priests attempt to form an altar in the tree shrine out of Flux Metal, then absorb the rest into themselves, making them larger and significantly toughening their skin. They are now shaper-priests, and try to learn the ability to shift the form of inanimate matter, hopefully aided by the flux metal.

Anything I don't comment on succeeds (for this post).

The researchers figure out that if a Daeka wishes to have poison glands, they can do so, but they have not figured a way to change back, and they still have no clue about the long term side effects.

The flux metal doesn't seem to work like that, and it doesn't seem to be able to be absorbed. However, it appears as plating on the skin of the Daeka.

Battle Report:

The horsemen charge into the Needlers, killing most of them. The titan swings at the hero and misses, though it accidentally smashes all the horsemen, fanatics, and needlers in one go. The high priests turn on the titan, as does, the hero, and damage it considerably, along with killing another two thousand Scathe.

Ross:

10,000 Scathe

1 Decay Titan + Flames

Grim:

1 Hero

3 High Priests

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

the blue trys to find its way back, and the research on wooden armor, agri, and other things are continued.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

The remaining 2000 scathe turn into 400 needlers to bombard the remaining troops, while 8000 attempt to engulf the hero and high priests, either suffocating him or holding him down so that the titan can smash them.

The pray to incabulos to weaken the hero and priests.

2Xeo5.png

Daeka hunters continue to search the swamp for new life to enslave/domesticate/ally with. The researchers look for a suitable poison to mimic in the bodies of the species, and attempt to come up with a method for Daeka warriors to form and toss bone spears. The Hippos are taught to step on and bite at targets indicated by their riders. The warriors practice forming and tossing the bone spears if the researchers determine it to be safe. The priests search for ways to communicate with Adakkar. The farmers try to determine what the Stenchweed and Smellflowers properties are.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

nex... seriously, whats the joke in your siggy?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Reinforcements in the form of three more high priests and 100 spear men 100 archers and 200 cavalry are sent in. The high priests summon up barriers of light magik and attack from behind them as does the hero.

LNYvk.png

the blue trys to find its way back, and the research on wooden armor, agri, and other things are continued.

The blue gets lost again, and finds a volcanic island, much like iceland. The wooden armor is created, but it burns off with your dragon's lifestyle.

The jaffa dig a deep, wide moat around the village and the goa'uld pray Bob to protect them and give them the names of other gods allied to him (300 points).

The Goa'uld dig the wide moat, but it doesn't seem to be good enough to stop a two-three thousand soldier army. Bob tries his best to help you, and will now give his services for free, until the crisis is over. The enemy army makes a camp outside your village.

The remaining 2000 scathe turn into 400 needlers to bombard the remaining troops, while 8000 attempt to engulf the hero and high priests, either suffocating him or holding him down so that the titan can smash them.

I can't calculate the battle without Grim, but you can continue with your rampaging elsewhere too. :P

Incabulos gives you a sludge monster, which grows as it kills and consumes.

Daeka hunters continue to search the swamp for new life to enslave/domesticate/ally with. The researchers look for a suitable poison to mimic in the bodies of the species, and attempt to come up with a method for Daeka warriors to form and toss bone spears. The Hippos are taught to step on and bite at targets indicated by their riders. The warriors practice forming and tossing the bone spears if the researchers determine it to be safe. The priests search for ways to communicate with Adakkar. The farmers try to determine what the Stenchweed and Smellflowers properties are.

The Daeka come across some poisonous eels, which they find perfect for the mimicking. The Daeka figure that they can throw bone spears, but not form them, as it would weaken them considerably over time.

The hippos already bite and eat their targets, but they don't know how to stop.

Your priests discover that with enough flux metal and intense concentration, they can talk with Daeka for three five minute sessions every year.

The stenchweed seems to be very good for making bread, and the Smellflowers seem to have some antiseptic properties.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

... dangit, retech, tha only works for the specials, im giving the armor to the regulars... meh, thoguh it probs works the same... whatever. the blue goes down to see what the lay of the land is, but out of arrow or balista range (this is mathers island, correct?) the other elementals are set to refining the language to be used for more things.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Reinforcements in the form of three more high priests and 100 spear men 100 archers and 200 cavalry are sent in. The high priests summon up barriers of light magik and attack from behind them as does the hero.

The needlers refrain from attacking their own kin, as only the hero and high priests remain. The eight thousand troops are singed (not all of them) by the hero's burning light abilities, killing a thousand. (7000 remaining) The titan engages him and catches him off guard, knocking him over.

The reinforcements (what are they wearing, leather or the sun metal?) reach a tall mountain range.

Ross:

1 Titan (85%)

200 Needlers

7000 Scathe

Grim:

1 Hero (70%)

Three High Priests

One of the high priests heals the hero while he engages the titan (The reinforcments are wearing leather aside from the high priests who are weaing sun metal. The group goes through the well traversed path. A large sacrifice is held and a impermeable to infection juggernaught is again attempted to be summoned there.

LNYvk.png

Nephilim wonder how long until they discover how to train lizards to war fight and if they have discovered any new medicens and if there are any new arrow head types to speak off(apart from the diamond and the peach one)

Also I don't have a furnace so it might be difficult for me to make arrow heads out of the material...

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

... retech, mah post?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

50 of the farmer Daeka become brewers, bakers, and alchemists (aka Mixers). They start working on medicines made from Smellflowers, foods from Stenchweed, and an antipoison for the eel venom that can be integrated into the Daeka anatomy. Researchers and priests continue to study shapeshifting, trying to determine if they could safely link the priest's forms into a gigantic oracle to fight foes and communicate with Adakkar. The hunters carefully bring back a large number of eels, then go back to searching for new species and materials. The warriors try to teach the Hippos to stop and turn at their command. The farmers continue searching for plants to cultivate.

My current forces (so I can keep track):

150 Hunters

100 Warriors

100 Farmers

50 Mixers

50 Flux Priests

50 Researchers

RIP Dawngate ;-;

... dangit, retech, tha only works for the specials, im giving the armor to the regulars... meh, thoguh it probs works the same... whatever. the blue goes down to see what the lay of the land is, but out of arrow or balista range (this is mathers island, correct?) the other elementals are set to refining the language to be used for more things.

(I was finishing up the battle, since Grim posted before I did)

The Blue lands on a surprisingly "tropical" island, despite the snow and the volcano. There doesn't seem to be a sign of much civilization here, and looks very bountiful, aside from the ice. The elementals figure out how to use language to say basic commands, like "eat" and "sleep" and "read" and "sex."

One of the high priests heals the hero while he engages the titan (The reinforcments are wearing leather aside from the high priests who are weaing sun metal. The group goes through the well traversed path. A large sacrifice is held and a impermeable to infection juggernaught is again attempted to be summoned there.

The high priest can't seem to heal the hero, especially while the hero is jumping around. The titan stomps on the high priests, killing them easily, despite their armor. The group is ambushed by a strange group of mountain nomads riding horses and wielding bows.

Nephilim wonder how long until they discover how to train lizards to war fight and if they have discovered any new medicens and if there are any new arrow head types to speak off(apart from the diamond and the peach one)

Also I don't have a furnace so it might be difficult for me to make arrow heads out of the material...

The Nephilim realize that they already know how to train lizards to "war fight." One of the Nephilim have discovered a new medicine, but refuses to share it unless you give him the exclusive right to sell it. The Nephilim can't really think of anymore arrow head types, other than the ones listed before.

They also discover that they have a basic furnace already, for making clay pots.

50 of the farmer Daeka become brewers, bakers, and alchemists (aka Mixers). They start working on medicines made from Smellflowers, foods from Stenchweed, and an antipoison for the eel venom that can be integrated into the Daeka anatomy. Researchers and priests continue to study shapeshifting, trying to determine if they could safely link the priest's forms into a gigantic oracle to fight foes and communicate with Adakkar. The hunters carefully bring back a large number of eels, then go back to searching for new species and materials. The warriors try to teach the Hippos to stop and turn at their command. The farmers continue searching for plants to cultivate.

My current forces (so I can keep track):

150 Hunters

100 Warriors

100 Farmers

50 Mixers

50 Flux Priests

50 Researchers

A smellflower balm is made to help heal injuries of the skin, and a bread is made from the stench weed. The eel venom doesn't seem to affect the Daeka. The researchers discover that they could link their bodies to a gigantic oracle, if they had one. The warriors teach the hippos how to spin in circles, while the farmers find nothing of importance, except some sort of irritating plant.

Adakkar "appears" for one of his five minute sessions, and tells your priests of an oracle which has recently been activated. He says that he can teleport a single army once in the next week, as the connection between the divine and the oracle, and the divine and your shrine seems unusually strong.

The jaffa construct rock and clay wall following the inside of the moat.

The goa'uld pray that lightning would strike the separatist forces.

The wall is constructed, but is not particularly sturdy. Your advisors advise you to escape from the island and to find a new home on the mainland.