[TICT] Northern Gods vs. Silent Ember

Sodnammoc

Expected this outcome, SE is great at full out but when the numbers are even they fall behind more easily. Grats NG, goodluck in the next round!

Talk Crap get SLap. Watch it.

1168834calmdownbrosuper.jpg

He's stating his opinions, if you take offense to what some kid thinks about you then I'd suggest to get off the internet, lock yourself up ina dark room and hope no one finds you.

>Compliment

Train broke down while i was going to home, gota walk over 9000 miles, i will not calm down.

Well most of the wars I've watched have been full out. Also refer to Dandamans CD thread for Best Matched Opts Team. SE wasn't included there, I don't feel like copy pasting the reasons. SE also has a much larger memberbase then teams such as TPR, TKO, and LND.

We lost to LND haven't fought tko and got rage kicked by cowmonkey vs tpr. Theres your answers.

GF NG, was hardest fight we ever had and you gave us our biggest challenge yet.

I've seen Dandaman's Topic, it's sort of umm....BIASED ..I can name over 10 F2p CW/PVP Teams and he brought up only 3 that he thought we're the best just because he doesn't see topics on here from many teams other than a few.....

And I never see you at A SINGLE one of our Wars personally and I've been to 90%+ of them even through Retirement cause I'd give the world for SE and anyone in SE knows that.

And YES, I would like to see DF war NG in both a full-out and matched so I can see how DF "fall behind more easily".

Don't Copy/Paste the reasons why SE wasn't included in Dandaman's list is another BIASED point of view - now isn't it?

van_sig.png

Vidiou:

Ex-leader of Northern Gods ~ ~ High council of Northern Gods

Ex-leader of Clan Europe ~ ~ Retired of Clan Europe

RuneScape since 2002. Part of clan world since 2004. The first clan; Clan Jaguar (meow).

Never trust anyone.

Wrecked, but props to SE for doing their best. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader