The Blacknights early bird special

DavidC

Well, today David Cueto decided to make a small unofficial pk in early GMT. So some of us went out and pk with about 36 options. We wandered around the wild for a bit, kill some randoms. We actually killed a few TR and hopped worlds but some of our stragglers didn't hop in time and some died to TR to, lol.

We wandered around a little longer, until we ran into LTW at greater demons. I'm not sure the starting for both, but it was around even. The fight carried on for about 10 minutes or so until a bunch of random clans came in. Killing both of us and we decided to get a quick mass and hop worlds.

Round 2 commencded about 3 pm EST with the following quick rules set...

-Tree to Tree

-No Corrupt

-3 Sniper Cap

-LTW Attacks/Bk Defends

We met up at mossies w17 with the following startings:

Bk Starting: 48 options

LTW Starting: 51 options

We death danced at west tree and the fight broke out! The fight started off with both sides getting some good piles off and pretty good binds for low options. Not to long into the fight, we started to take the advantage with soem quick KO's and gaining more people as the fight went on. We had a little brief encounter with Eos spamming AC and killing some of LTW and a couple of us, but after a bit they left. The fight ended after about 1 hour, with Bk the winners.

Bk Immediate Ending: Couple stragglers had 90 options

screenshot117f.png

LTW Ending: I seen 36 at mossies(LTW confirmed in IRC they had 60 total ending)

After we ended, we got a hello from our old friend Orbital2! Who tried to tank us, but dropped after about half his invent was eaten!

gforb.jpg

Anyway, thanks a lot for the fight LTW. Appreciate a clan such as yourself wanting to step up and fight us even with your smaller memberlist and timezone difference. A lot of respect out to you guys, you kept it clean and a lot of fun. Best of luck with your clan Personally, I had 2 deaths today, 1 from LTW and one from Bk as usual! 5 kills and shot off a lot of binds.

Extra Pics:

resseffkillpic.jpg

screenshot108t.png

screenshot113.png

screenshot111z.png

Vanzant

sep05Cowpiehead.png

Nice day out BK (again?) Nice seeing more and more PvP/Day out/PKRI topics from you guys lately, keep up the good work:thumbup:

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Good Job BK!

Cool Avatar.

OT- Congrats BK :thumbup:

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Nice BK, looks like you had a fun trip. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader