Huge coincedence or conspiracy? Weird 9/11 thing, read.

Sir_Itchlot

I see a plane, two tall buildings, a death sign, and a Star of David.

Well, thats 4 of 5 things that come remotely close.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

hmm when was wingdings made..

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

This is older than that jesusaur everyone keeps talking about. And many of the "coincidences" were proven to be false. Like how the name of the street was no Queens as someone mentioned earlier ^.

This is older than that jesusaur everyone keeps talking about. And many of the "coincidences" were proven to be false. Like how the name of the street was no Queens as someone mentioned earlier ^.

hehe.. i love that quote ...

The stupid thing is that the two 'towers' are actually pieces of paper (try 2 and 4 in wingdings). That's the power of imagination for you. And as said, the address is bs. It's also not the flight number. And it's older than methusalem. In short, spam.

If I may quote bash.org ...

#3410 +(387)- [X]

on sep 11th dalnet issued a statement offering condolences and saying how they were non-politicial

and you almost believe them until you see it was issued by Melech which is the hebrew word for king

i.e. israeli contacts, etc

NON POLITICAL MY ARSEY

wow, and like, the way bahamut is the name of a dragon, maybe all these names have real meaning and dalnet staff are really hyperdiemnsional dragon warriors from the planet Oper!!

[bleep]ing scary eh

yes

or, they could be just nicknames. I DO NOT KNOW

lol how gullible are you :D :roll:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=308 ... ight=q33ny

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=304 ... ight=q33ny

One of the worst conspiracy theories which is so easy to debunk. *sigh*

wingding8ss.gif

There was no flight "Q33NY" involved in the terrorist attack on New York City (the two flights who planes were crashed into the building were American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175), nor does that string correspond to any airplane's tail number or any airline's flight number.

There is also the rumor about Wingdings showing anti-sematic messages when you type NYC. Again its all BS.

1. open MS word

2. type "NYC" in uppercase letters

3. change the font size to 72

4. change the font to webdings

5. change the font to wingdings

nyc2qs.gif

We can certainly understand how people would respond with some shock to this apparent issue. We did too when it first came up nine years ago and we investigated it thoroughly in partnership with the Anti-Defamation League. The conclusion was that the sequence in the Wingdings character set is coincidental and that there was no malicious intent. In fact, it impacted several software companies at the time and continues to do so. Unfortunately, there was not an easy way to fix the problem. We understand that this requires explanation.

At the simplest level, wingdings and webdings are much like an alphabet of characters and provide thousands of potential combinations from which a person could choose. Changing the character set would create an impact of unknown scale on existing data and code using the affected font. Again, using the example of the alphabet, what would happen to existing documents and applications if we switched around a handful of letters? The likely result is that we would create significant issues for people, cause some unintended humorous moments and several offensive ones. For that reason Wingdings has been left unaltered since its inception.

http://www.wired.com/news/business/0,1367,47042,00.html

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

And technically you need TWO planes, so whatever.

Kind of sad how people are still stupid enough to believe this BS.

PEople belive anything :D

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

lol how gullible are you :D :roll:

*extensive findings*

You know waaaaay to much, but take that as a compliment

Hehe I'll second that. But too know that much takes some brains so take that as a compliment.

Anyway I have know about that for a while ever since 2002 or somthing around there. Funny how there was a person playing around with "notepad" who found that out. Like seriously...who plays around with Notepad? :lol: