Saradomin godswords uses for slayer

Ok everyone, just do what I do.

Bring everything to tasks.

I claw spec when the difference between max prayer and current prayer is less than 5, and sgs spec when it's greater than or equal to 5. So I stay at full prayer and full hp at all times.

Then I swap to dfs and whip when spec runs out.

Somehow I don't think carrying around the most expensive items in the game in one inventory is the wisest of choices :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tch, it's only 200m total, I can replace that.

In other words, the whole argument about sgs and other weapons comes down to this:

Can you afford it?

The bigger issue for me is that my inventory is chalk full with overloads / extreme sets, and super prayers, and I bring an empty yak with me to loot everything / scroll big drops. Inventory space is very important to me to pick up the drops before I can yak 'em.

I only bring BoB to dragon tasks to take the bones, never had inventory issues with other tasks.

Neverwinter Nights though, that was an inventory nightmare. Having str as a dump stat as a wizard all of a sudden wasn't so great an idea.

Here's my invent for my next task, Dust devils:

inventoryu.png

newsigh.jpg

I only bring BoB to dragon tasks to take the bones, never had inventory issues with other tasks.

Neverwinter Nights though, that was an inventory nightmare. Having str as a dump stat as a wizard all of a sudden wasn't so great an idea.

inventoryu.png

you appear to be missing combat familiars and super/extreme sets...

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

inventoryu.png

Got to 98 slayer without them just fine, I think I can get to 99 without.

You would probably have been 99 slayer months ago using pure sets..

inventoryu.png

You would probably have been 99 slayer months ago using Combat Pots...

Fix'd

guido_49.png

inventoryu.png

I'm sorry but you fail. You're dumber than me and I bought 50 tarromin pots instead of wergali today.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

inventoryu.png

... :wall:

that is as efficient as vesta'ing corp in climber boots games necklace and mith gloves

And the above is why I hate half the users here: you bash a user for inefficiency when the user obviously doesn't care. Great f***ing community we have here. And people wonder why we're only gold...

He's almost 99 Slayer so I doubt he cares about your mindless flaming.

Life's a journey and all that jazz.

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

And the above is why I hate half the users here: you bash a user for inefficiency when the user obviously doesn't care. Great f***ing community we have here. And people wonder why we're only gold...

No, we bash a player for claiming to be efficient and preaching his methods when he's not at all.

He doesn't actually state that he is efficient. He just said in post 125 that he brings both so he can pick the best option. And that this isn't a problem if you have the cash.

He is not pleading the case of efficiency, he is pleading the case of having the best of both worlds by sacrificing one inventory space.

spuriousmonk.png

spuriousmonk.png

No, we bash a player for claiming to be efficient and preaching his methods when he's not at all.

And you think that's a valid reason to bash a player? You also draw conclusions about his entire gameplay method(s) from a single pic?

I can't post a snappy end to this post to show that both of the above are rhetorical, so I'll just point it out here. That's right. The logic of your post is so mind-numbingly bad that it has killed any snappy comeback I can come up with.

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

I have no problem if a person wants to play runescape in any way. If he doesn't want to use combat potions that's fine.

Just don't go telling others that it's the best way to do it.

EDIT: Since the community is so rotten, why do you stick around?

I have no problem if a person wants to play runescape in any way. If he doesn't want to use combat potions that's fine.

Just don't go telling others that it's the best way to do it.

EDIT: Since the community is so rotten, why do you stick around?

He wasn't telling others to forgo the use of Combat Potions. No where in his posts did he mention it. You are simply drawing conclusions from his picture. It may simply be that he forgot to withdraw potions before taking the picture, an absent minded mistake that anyone could make. There is no way to be sure without him posting again.

As for your edit, I stay because I like posting my opinions and getting feedback, along with the fact that some of my long-time friends still come here and there are still people that I legitimately like here.

bc8ebae3b0.png

I don't think I need to say any more on this matter.

In this context that seems to defeat my argument with several people going "OOOOH!" in the background.

In the context of when it was posted however, its meaning changes:

Bring everything to tasks.

I claw spec when the difference between max prayer and current prayer is less than 5, and sgs spec when it's greater than or equal to 5. So I stay at full prayer and full hp at all times.

Then I swap to dfs and whip when spec runs out.

He "Brings everything to tasks." The only thing that we know to be "everything" is set to a single picture that may, or may not, be a simple case of "forgot to include x item." Until he posts again, we have no plausible way of knowing exactly what he meant, and, therefore, you, and every other user involved, have no right to bash him for half a page.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Last time I checked this was an open discussion..?

The poster is leading people to "do what I do" based on the notion that his method is most efficient.

The only problem I have with his post is that that he's telling others to do under the premise of his efficiency; however he is not being efficient so I recommended others to disregard his advice.

I have no problem if you want to do slayer with a rune scimitar and full armadyl, that's your choice. Just don't go around telling everyone it's the best method and "everyone do what I do".

Last time I checked this was an open discussion..?

The poster is leading people to "do what I do" based on the notion that his method is most efficient.

The only problem I have with his post is that that he's telling others to do under the premise of his efficiency; however he is not being efficient so I recommended others to disregard his advice.

I have no problem if you want to do slayer with a rune scimitar and full armadyl, that's your choice. Just don't go around telling everyone it's the best method and "everyone do what I do".

I have no problem with you stating that something is inefficient and calling someone on it, but when you do it after 6 other posts that heavily imply the same thing you are saying, you have joined in and posted unnecessarily.

You may have posted when you say his post, effectively skipping over the other 6 posts. You may have posted after seeing and reading the other 6. In the end, your post was, and is, bashing or spam, both of which are unnecessary.

What I said earlier is directed just as much at you as it is to the other 5 users.

Now I'm going to wait to see what Solartide says. If by some chance he does indeed forgo the use of potions, I'll look like a fool, but I won't care. Something like this only ranks at a 6 on the scale of "defending people and looking like a fool afterwords." No big deal.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Last time I checked I don't need to be the first person to voice a particular viewpoint to post it. Quit trying to censor me, k?

Poster says he does not use combat potions.

Last time I checked I don't need to be the first person to voice a particular viewpoint to post it. Quit trying to censor me, k?

Poster says he does not use combat potions.

I'm not trying to censor you and you don't need to be the first to state a viewpoint. What you don't need to do is state a viewpoint that is easily gathered from the 5 posts preceding you. 5 posts of bashing another user.

As for the second part of your post, let's assume it's true. It's still no reason for 6 people to bash another user in quick succession.

bc8ebae3b0.png

doesn't matter whether he uses combat potions or not. He just used both pieces of equipment during the same task.

He only has to compare himself with himself. For him it is nicer.

You could do the same thing and take combat potions. And that wouldn't change his point: why not bring both if you have the cash.

spuriousmonk.png

spuriousmonk.png