The Rising Defeats The Runescape Warhunger Federation

patje_22

Hello tip.it, well today – Sunday the 11th of April, The Rising made the decision to endeavour into deep wildy in search of a fight that would shake the whole clanworld in proportions. And so it was – we set out on our jaunty trip heads held high and spirits at an all time great. We knew something big was afoot and so it was that we encountered TRWF after only a short time hopping. The fight started around the west to east tree area with starting numbers around the same.Soon the sound of the wounded was drowned out by a funny noise – the duh-duh-duh sound of soldiers joining the ventrilo sound communication device. TRWF’s pile started to dwindle slightly having sent a score of brave snipers to harass our binders but avast! Twas to no avail as we methodically ripped through their armour killing them left, right and center. Our attention was then focussed on their shrinking main pile.With the sounds of battlecries (spam) and some immense transitions from our leaders aided by the intensive binds from our dedicated members we were able to gain great momentum which was far too much to deal with and after 1 hour and 30 minutes fighting no TRWF member was left alive and the only sound to be heard were our victory chants. I would like to thank TRWF for a great fight and The Rising for some awesome dedication and a inspirational performance, you did us proud.Special thanks also to the snipers, saw you ripping TRWF pile, great job.Now shall we feast on the blood of their fallen!The Rising starting: 150

100411203713.jpg

The Runescape Warhunger Federation starting: 165ish (no pic)

The Rising ending:

100411211742.png

The Runescape Warhunger Federation ending: 0 on battlefield.Once again, good job Raisins.

100411204042.pngv5by1x.jpg

was a great fight ;)

had 5 kills and 2 deaths

patjencembio.jpg

If your interested in joining Tr , feel free to pm me for info =)

[Tr forums]

Nice.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Grats Tr, saw you guys walk by during RE vs CR :)

Yeah, we spammed hi to you and then random guy in robes came to our pile and said "smd tr", thereupon he got koed by you, I laughed my [wagon] off irl.

Great job Tr, we did great <3

skisig.png

Was a bit of a boring fight, but grats anyway.

Some of your members should upgrade their gear though. I find a rune long, dhide legs and body, rune full helm, rune square and nothing else a bit too cheap for a pure meleer :D

tattoov2.png

Stormfolk | TRWF Clanfriend

Grats Tr, saw you guys walk by during RE vs CR :)

Yeah, we spammed hi to you and then random guy in robes came to our pile and said "smd tr", thereupon he got koed by you, I laughed my [wagon] off irl.

Great job Tr, we did great <3

yeah boy , was really hilarious how he walked up to us spamming smd tr and got 1 hitted L :razz:

patjencembio.jpg

If your interested in joining Tr , feel free to pm me for info =)

[Tr forums]