KCR vs True Ownage [Tip.it War Ranking]

ramcham06

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100418010745.png

(17:05:39) <@|Jack> .clan gogule

(17:05:40) -[VV]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Gogule is in 6 clans. | Clans: Flip Flops Ending List, NiGHT MARCHERS, NM Timezones, SG War List, soulfire list11, Team Alan | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Gogule

100417182447.png

That's 2. An explanation would be nice KCR. :-|

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

hmm i love it when jack turns into sherlock holmes mode! Tsk Tsk Tsk KCR, please admit that u broke the rules tbh

i dont think T0 are here wanting the free points... etc or saying "O WE WOULDA TOTALLY PWNED U WITHOUT THOSE PEOPLE OR RANGERS",

so before u go thinking that im just going to telll you that all they want is a reason or some sort of explanation or whatever exuse u are going to come up with

kristn.png

100418010745.png

(17:05:40) -[VV]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Gogule is in 6 clans. | Clans: Flip Flops Ending List, NiGHT MARCHERS, NM Timezones, SG War List, soulfire list11, Team Alan | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=Gogule

100417182447.png

gogule is a kcr official...

champ.gif

100418010745.png

100417182447.png

Strange, you would think an official would be on their memberlist. Poor organization if he is.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

100418010745.png

100417182447.png

Strange, you would think an official would be on their memberlist. Poor organization if he is.

yup kinda weird eh

envy42.png

Seems like it was a close war, strange how I didn't see any response from KCR about those broken rules.

Congratulations KCR but I honestly think T0 can claim the win.

A rematch would be nice as well. :thumbup:

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

100418010745.png

(17:05:40) -[VV]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Gogule is in 6 clans. | Clans: Flip Flops Ending List, NiGHT MARCHERS, NM Timezones, SG War List, soulfire list11, Team Alan | URL: http://runehead.com/...p?search=Gogule

100417182447.png

kcr official or not, you should be on the ml of your clan. Wht is the use of being in that clan and an official if your not ranked on the ml. All t0 ranks are on the ml. Don't see why it should be any different for other clans.

Only one person in your life will know the true value of your heart.

kitycat.png

True 0wnage Clan History

Member - 11th August 2009 - 30th October 2009

Council - 30 October 2009 - 6th March 2010

High Council - 6th March 2010 - 30th May 2010

Head Council - 30th May 2010 - 25th February 2011 (Retired)

Honoured Member - 25th February 2011 - 18th March 2011

Head Council - 18th March 2011 - Now

Ex-Legendz

nickname Capt_Krunchh in ml changed to gogule. next time check if he has changed his nickname before u post another all those names changes before the fight started. he will be changed back to gogule after to's reply towards this. about the fight, i wont be saying much since i wasnt there. thanks. but towards ur image, i really cant see theres more 5 man rangers unless u would go photoshop and circle it out more 5 man rangers sniping. theres nothing towards on my reply just some late feedbacks on ur image.

Kurimao Clan Reborn

Visit KCR Website: www.kcr-rs.vze.com

KCR IRC: #KCR

Rule breaking is fail :(

regardless of the denial of the ranger cap being broken and gogule being on the memberlist... in a way , AS1AN wasn't so I guess it's a forfeit from KCR?

Gratz whoever one- looked close.

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

about gogule he is kcr official and those result you found are ending list and team only, not official. gogule's official clan is kcr. about 5 cap rangers and sniper, please post evidence. we didnt break any rules. sigh guys why not just accept the loss its a fair fight kcr never cheat

and about asian heres the pic what date he applied in kcr and accepted as trial member. he is kcr our admin forgot to update our ml

38418715.png

Kurimao Clan Reborn

about gogule he is kcr official and those result you found are ending list and team only, not official. gogule's official clan is kcr. about 5 cap rangers and sniper, please post evidence. we didnt break any rules. sigh guys why not just accept the loss its a fair fight kcr never cheat

and about asian heres the pic what date he applied in kcr and accepted as trial member. he is kcr our admin forgot to update our ml

38418715.png

As you showed he joined on the 22nd of March. We warred on the 17th of April. That is enough time to alert an official in your clan to update the ml. It does not take that long to update the ml. Still no excuse for him not being on the ml.

kitycat.png

True 0wnage Clan History

Ex-Legendz

lol no excuse? whatever, your so desperate. even we fought you fair and square and we even went to you timezone but u guys pulled 17 people only lol. ok let mod decide or who ever it is.

btw im the admin in our site.

Kurimao Clan Reborn

lol no excuse? whatever, your so desperate. even we fought you fair and square and we even went to you timezone but u guys pulled 17 people only lol. ok let mod decide or who ever it is.

No we're not desperate, we wanted an explanation. You had extra Rangers and we would have beaten you without them, as we kept coming back. 1EST is early for us but it was good for you so that's why we warred then. There's no excuse for adding someone to the memberlist a good month and a half late, but if you can't admit to bringing more than 5 Rangers, I'll be glad to post evidence. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Since you said your an admin on your site, then you should be doing your work of keeping the ml updated. I had no problems managing more than 2 mls don't see why you can't keep your clan's ml updated. T0's ml is updated immediately as soon as I receive news on any change in names or new member in the clan. And ye, I don't take more than a month and a half to update the ml and put a new members name on it

kitycat.png

True 0wnage Clan History

Ex-Legendz

im busy irl, so its my fault that i didnt add asian but we assure you we didnt bring friends or non kcr in all our wars lol. show your evidence that we have more than 5 rangers becoz as far as i remember we counted our rangers b4 we go to cw, ahh still desperate

Kurimao Clan Reborn

38418715.png

ya smart. he apped a month ago and hes still not added to the ml? anyhow ml only meens only peeps on ml right? well if hes not on ml yet he has been accepted then its kcr's loss cos technically he shouldnt be waring. smart 1 guys

envy42.png

Seems like KCR has inactive officials.

If they are not on the memberlist and they are at the fight,

it is considered disqualification, correct?

Jobacs

we assure you we didnt bring friends or non kcr in all our wars lol.

Now that is BS! "ALL" our wars??? I laugh with you because most of us here

know a fact that is not true.

Hi I'm Angelo, Proud cafq0zh5.gifFounder of Ascension

leftnd.pngrightsc.png
2k4ok1.png

Seems like KCR has inactive officials.

If they are not on the memberlist and they are at the fight,

it is considered disqualification, correct?

Jobacs

we assure you we didnt bring friends or non kcr in all our wars lol.

Now that is BS! "ALL" our wars??? I laugh with you because most of us here

know a fact that is not true lols.

if it isnt then it should be tbh

envy42.png

kcr never cheat

My man... open your eyes LOL. KCR never cheats?????

That's like saying DF and DV never had Beef.. :rolleyes:

TO anit asking for any points, just wanted to point out the facts. Good Luck getting wars on here and in da wild. :roll:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember