Lucid dreaming

Wongtong

I had a lucid dream recently. Can't remember what the dream was though. :mellow:

Does anyone else feel like they are suffocating when they dream? Its why I hate dreaming. I feel like I'm bound, gagged, and suffocated. Until I can wake up.

Actually that sometimes happens to me when I enter the nirvana-like stage right before dosing off. I'll panic and force myself to regain full consciousness because it feels like I'm not breathing at all. Never happened during a dream though.

i just woke up.. i slept witht he air conditioiner on last night and i had a crazy lucid dream. the details were so presiceise.

for the majority of it i found myself in a 4 door mercedes (i was looking at some mercedes' yesterday) at first i was with my parents and then with kids from school (one of my friends is getting his license next week). i remember getting out several times. one time a kid told me about the time i was jailed in mexico (my dad told a similar story yesterday). then i went to the playground of my elementary school. there were kids all over the playground. i remember marvelling at the diversity- blacks, whites, asians all playing together. next i found myself in the mercedes going to a local convinient store. on my way out (i was driving this time) apparently i cause a car accident (last night while coming home from dinner, i wondered if my dad ever got into a car accident). two bystanders were the captain of the cross country team and his sister. then i was suddenly alone at my pool house. some girl showed up. i didnt recognize here. randomly i had a four loko beverage (i was looking at their site last night) and drank it. immediately i felt intoxicated in my dream. with my first can i put it into a plastic bag for disposal (like i always do to get rid of things such as that). i recall myself then picking up pool rings (the kind that sink and you have to dive in and get) and somehow connecting them to the plastic bag and throwing it like a frisbee? under my neighbors deck. after awhile i found myself drinking another one. i was alone in my garage when the garage door started automatically opening (my parents have been talking about getting automatic garage doors). and my dad pulled in in his new car (though it looked different). so, i took my can and ran. i found myself in my gameroom, where i am now. i found my ski jacket (my friends were talking about ski season last night) and i put the can in there. then i was just looking around my room when i woke up. the end.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

I've tried numerous times to have lucid dreams, but I always find it impossible.

I can never remain still without moving for 20-30 minutes, and so I usually just give up and then fall asleep regular. <_<

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

• 3 months later...

Some of you are not going to believe this. I say this now.

I tried the method in the OP. It worked the first time, but I was a bit scared. I think since I was scared, I saw the letters LUCID but they were huge. They had creepy red eyes and long black skinny hands with 3 fingers. I thought it was kinda funny, so I began to laugh. The letters began to shrink till they were able to fit in my hand. I then squeezed my hand and they dissapeared. When they dissapeared, that made a huge noise and I woke up.

Next day.

After a good day of playing Runcescape, I wanted to try this again. I successfully got into the lucid stage again, and this time I realized I was in a familiar location. There was a herb patch and an odd looking plant in front of it. I realized that I was in Runescape, doing a FREAKING FARMING RUN. HOLY [cabbage]. I couldn't really control it, but I was picking the herbs, placing compost, and plaing new seeds. But that's not all. When I used my teletab, I felt as if I was being sucked through a different dimension and appeared somewhere else. The coolest teleport was the Ectophail. When I dumped it on the ground, I felt as if my feet were being dissolved and then I teleported. That's not all. Right after I planted my herb seed, I immediately appeared under the lighthouse where the dagannoth are. I think this was so because I had a task there the same day. It was so cool, watching myself attack the dagannoth. I felt little pinches when they hit me, too. It was awesome.

Thanks, Wongtong. That was a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Eifstone.png

I tried the method in the OP. It worked the first time, but I was a bit scared. I think since I was scared, I saw the letters LUCID but they were huge. They had creepy red eyes and long black skinny hands with 3 fingers. I thought it was kinda funny, so I began to laugh. The letters began to shrink till they were able to fit in my hand. I then squeezed my hand and they dissapeared. When they dissapeared, that made a huge noise and I woke up.

Next day.

After a good day of playing Runcescape, I wanted to try this again. I successfully got into the lucid stage again, and this time I realized I was in a familiar location. There was a herb patch and an odd looking plant in front of it. I realized that I was in Runescape, doing a FREAKING FARMING RUN. HOLY [cabbage]. I couldn't really control it, but I was picking the herbs, placing compost, and plaing new seeds. But that's not all. When I used my teletab, I felt as if I was being sucked through a different dimension and appeared somewhere else. The coolest teleport was the Ectophail. When I dumped it on the ground, I felt as if my feet were being dissolved and then I teleported. That's not all. Right after I planted my herb seed, I immediately appeared under the lighthouse where the dagannoth are. I think this was so because I had a task there the same day. It was so cool, watching myself attack the dagannoth. I felt little pinches when they hit me, too. It was awesome.

I lol'd. Someone has been playing a little too much runescape these days :XD:

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Next day.

I don't believe you.

I actually had a dream last night, involving cats again.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Next day.

I lol'd. Someone has been playing a little too much runescape these days :XD:

I had football practice the day before though. =P

Next day.

I don't believe you.

I actually had a dream last night, involving cats again.

Hence why I said people weren't going to at the beginning.

Eifstone.png

Or you knew the story you were making up is indeed improbable, and so you simply put that tag at the beginning. That way you could concoct this grand scheme of a dream, all under the pretense of "I knew you wouldn't believe me."

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

What would you gain from telling the truth? Clearly we are not discussing the act of gaining anything.

Whether or not you are lying...?

I can't prove to you that I'm not, but I can tell you I'm not.

Obviously, point being?

I stated my opinion, you decided to debate the opinion, then stated you couldn't win the debate.

*confused*

I can't prove to you that I'm not, but I can tell you I'm not.

Obviously, point being?

I stated my opinion, you decided to debate the opinion, then stated you couldn't win the debate.

*confused*

I was just replying to what you said, I didn't want to start a debate. :blink:

Also, you couldn't win the "debate" either. Just saying.

Eifstone.png

I mean, in a sense we both win?

I believe you Hunter. Stop messing with his head, Bonkers.

I posted my last semi-lucid dream in the Today... thread but I'll make another post on it for this thread.

My dream:

I woke up in my bed and felt scared, so I switched on the light (which is right next to me). But it wouldn't turn on. Strange..

Then I found myself waking up again in my bed. I tried to turn on the light.. wouldn't turn on.

This kept repeating (waking up, turning on light, doesn't work) until I realised that I was dreaming. So I tried to do a million things to make myself wake up - I forced open my eyelids with my fingers, only to find myself waking up into another dream.

It was at this point that I realised I was in a dream so I said "[bleep] THIS, I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT IN A DREAM"

I woke up again and tried to switch on the light. There were three lampshades. I got out of my bed and grabbed a lampshade. I attempted to smash my windows with the lampshade, but they would just bounce off. So I said "[bleep] you" to the window, and placed my hand on the window.

Then I started to pass through the window like Kitty from X-men.

But then I woke up again and yadda yadda, random stuff happened. Made my ceiling melt and other stuff. It wasn't that interesting.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!