Lucid dreaming

Wongtong

crazy ass dream last night, i dont know lucid or not but i know i was controlling something...

so i was taking the SAT IIs, and some jackhole kept distracting me. i ended up with like 20 questions unanswered and i was freaking out. then on the next section, the proctor was distracting me, and she was moving papers around and taking my test book for some reason. started freaking out again, and ended with like half of the questions unanswered on that section. then i started crying in the dream because i needed to do well on those 2 sections. the i woke up. i really hope that doesnt happen on saturday, when i actually take the test :|

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Not going to try this. Just reading glancing at the topic gives me that feeling of terror again.

However, I didn't realise that you could actually coerce yourself into such a state.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Last night I had almost the exact same dream twice, waking up between each. That was interesting.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Hey is it wierd that i recall dreams all the time and that i never completely forget them? I think like everyone forgets their dreams really quick after waking up but I don't seem to somehow?

It's acutally sad he doesn't have a job or go to school lol, ah well, hope the sacrafice was worth it, congratz :?.

^lol

Hey is it wierd that i recall dreams all the time and that i never completely forget them? I think like everyone forgets their dreams really quick after waking up but I don't seem to somehow?

Short answer: No.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Has anybody attempted this while high? Lucid Dreaming sounds like an awesome experience on it's own and I would be incredibly interested to see what happens when I combine the two. I've read this topic a few weeks ago and wanted to try combining the two, but I've had finals to study for the past two weeks (jr and sr year of High School are rough), and now I have SATs and crap this weekend so it would have been a bad decision. If nobody has tried this yet, I'll post up what happens next week when I try it out. Can't wait!

Man, I really want to lucid dream, although this WILD crap sounds terrifying. I've been interested in lucid dreaming for years but I've never tried it, but I think I might start working on it and other dream stuff tonight. Improving my dream recall, etc.

hmolsig.png

I get lucid dreams sometimes, but most of the time when I realize it's all a dream I wake up lol -_-

Once I had a dream I was in an art gallery and saw -out of this world- 3D paintings, it was awesome. Though I don't think I'll try forcing myself to have those controlled sort of dreams, especially with crystals and what have you. You never know what sort of stuff you're getting into with that o_O but yeah, controlling your dreams is fun.

2vuhgcn.png

Well this is lame, one post in between another one. Anyways, I have some stuff to share!

Last night I went to bed and I decided to lay down and try the drift into it (WILD amirite?) thing. The first time I did it last night, I felt the 'slip' thing...my eyes were closed but I felt my vision go even darker and I sort of started to fall asleep but I was still awake. I was like, 'whoa, cool!' but I was really tired and I needed to get some sleep, so I opened my eyes and went to sleep.

hmolsig.png

Well this is lame, one post in between another one. Anyways, I have some stuff to share!

Last night I went to bed and I decided to lay down and try the drift into it (WILD amirite?) thing. The first time I did it last night, I felt the 'slip' thing...my eyes were closed but I felt my vision go even darker and I sort of started to fall asleep but I was still awake. I was like, 'whoa, cool!' but I was really tired and I needed to get some sleep, so I opened my eyes and went to sleep.

That's how my first couple attempts went. Then it all just went downhill and I always fell asleep right off the bat. Enjoy it while you can. :razz:

I had a weird dream last night, I told my friend about it so I might as well copy paste it here.

So I was driving a car, my mum was sitting in the passenger seat next to me.

I swerved off a bridge and started flying

I thought "Don't worry, this is a dream." and spun around so that I could dream lucidly.

For some reason, I was suspended in mid air, then [cabbage] started getting weird. It was like I was in some game and everything was black and white, I was still suspended. I was made out of pixels and as I started screaming, the right half of my face started to rip off, pixel by pixel

My scream sounded metallic and I suddenly woke up.

I was like "Phew, that was just a bad dream.."

then I realised that I had actually just woken up into another dream, and I tried to wake up again.

I was experiencing sleep paralysis and couldn't move my lips or anything. (Maybe I was just dreaming about sleep paralysis) I lay there and listened to weird noises, like the sound of weird popping and tried to wake up.

I woke up and sat up in bed.

I started talking to my mum and I said "I had this weird dream where I woke up .. but I couldn't."

Suddenly a dungeon spider from runescape started attacking me and I thought "FUUUU NOT ANOTHER DREAM"

Then I woke up and switched on the light.

I was finally awake

I lay in bed and just tried to make sure that I was actually awake.

I wonder if I really was paralysed, or if I was just .. dreaming about it.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I have one like once a week, really irritating.

EDIT: OOOOH Lucid Dreams >.>

I wrote about something else.

I can Lucid Dream, but I must be very very very very tired to do it. I also must have some kind of distraction like a light on or music.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Last night I was reading this topic. I read about reality checks, and noticed the device failure part.

A bit after that I decided to add music from my computer to my iPod, which has worked without a single problem for two and half years. Surprisingly, it didn't work this time. I quickly looked around my room to see if there's anything weird. Sadly, the cat sleeping on my bed was still black as always, the clock was 4am ( :rolleyes: ) no matter how many times I checked, and everything else was normal too. Damn. (Well, at least the iPod works again, it was only a temporary failure)

Anyway, this sounds really interesting and I absolutely must try this. My imagination is always running wild anyway, I can pretty much dream when I'm awake (this happens often at school :-P )

I think I'll try the WILD method tonight. I'm not really afraid of scary looking monsters or anything like that, so I don't have to worry about illusions. I can only be scared by surprise and bugs.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for double post, but the last post is over a week old

So, last night I had a lucid dream. It was quite short, but still an amazing experience.

I was in my old school I haven't been at in the last three years. I didn't really even think about that though. Then suddenly I remembered that I've been on a vacation for a week and couldn't be at school. Then I realized it was just a dream. To be sure I looked at my hands and both had six fingers :o Then I ran outside and started flying around the school. Then it started raining and I decided to wake up.

Fun while it lasted :)

I always lucid dream but i can let dreams run there normal course to. Its fun to teleport a lightsaber or abysal whip right after the werewolve/vampire/killerduck (dont ask i was attacked by ducks as a young child) has eaten my sister. :twisted:

friedtomato7.png "Zamorak pjed Zaros. He would have won 1v1.

" The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. But not in that order-BrianPickrell

"In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that now one ever knew before. But in poetry, its the exact opposite."

Paul Dirac, 1902-1984

I've tried this a few months ago with some success, but I'm definitely trying again tonight.

Last time I tried this, I ended up eating a dog alive while swinging from a pendulum.

My arm ended up moving by itself in tune to the pendulum's swings, too.. o__o

...Weirdest thing ever.

I've tried this a few months ago with some success, but I'm definitely trying again tonight.

Last time I tried this, I ended up eating a dog alive while swinging from a pendulum.

...Weirdest thing ever.

That is kind of disturbing. I hope that was not what you were trying to dream. :unsure:

friedtomato7.png "Zamorak pjed Zaros. He would have won 1v1.

" The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. But not in that order-BrianPickrell

"In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that now one ever knew before. But in poetry, its the exact opposite."

Paul Dirac, 1902-1984

...Weirdest thing ever.

That is kind of disturbing. I hope that was not what you were trying to dream. :unsure:

N-no, it wasn't. XD

I always try to control my dreams like this! I'm totally gonna try this next time, I've controlled my dream 100% only once, it was crazy- its a weird experience, its like im a wizard or something lol. I can control every aspect. it is really and truely amazing to be able to control a dream

Omg-1.jpg

Pk_i_n_y_o_u.png

As a kid I used to have lucid dreams all the time. I was prone to nightmares when I was like 6-7 years old, so I learned how to wake myself up while in the dream, which required me to realize it was a dream. Sometimes that would lead to me being able to control the dream entirely.

Although since then I've sort of lost the ability to lucid dream, along with that I don't dream as much as I used to.

jjroxlu7.jpg

Does anyone else feel like they are suffocating when they dream? Its why I hate dreaming. I feel like I'm bound, gagged, and suffocated. Until I can wake up.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge