Lucid dreaming

Wongtong

funny, i had a lucid dream last night, and it was scary as [cabbage]. it involved painless mutilation of myself and freaky diky [cabbage] like that. [bleep]ing weird.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

funny, i had a lucid dream last night, and it was scary as [cabbage]. it involved painless mutilation of myself and freaky diky [cabbage] like that. [bleep]ing weird.

Sounds like you didn't have complete control. :blink:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I was annoyed because of a dream I had last night where I didn't dream lucidly (as I do almost every night nowadays). I looked into a mirror in the dream and I was Asian, and I also had three fingers on each hand... How didn't I realize that I was dreaming?

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Gah, this hasn't been working for me. Both the reality check method and the WILD method are not going so well. And I usually fall asleep as soon as I hit the bed [maybe I'm tired?]. And I cant remember my dreams at all as soon as I wake up when I use either of them.

Interestingly, last night, I was in a dream which was just starting. I was climbing up some stairs and I tripped on my lace. I woke up immediately because for some reason my whole body jolted around like crazy. :|

I'm gonna say that I think the reality check method is better than the WILD method.

Supposedly the WILD method can induce night terrors while you're paralysed. I THINK I had a night terror the other night, well something close to a night terror. Seriously, no one wants to go through that. I have never felt so afraid D:

Happened to me a while ago. It was pretty damn scary, but I've had scarier things happen, unfortunately.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I'm gonna say that I think the reality check method is better than the WILD method.

Supposedly the WILD method can induce night terrors while you're paralysed. I THINK I had a night terror the other night, well something close to a night terror. Seriously, no one wants to go through that. I have never felt so afraid D:

Happened to me a while ago. It was pretty damn scary, but I've had scarier things happen, unfortunately.

Maybe explain to the rest of us?

I was reading the site and about common dream signs, one being the inability to scream, brought back a memory of a dream I had a little while ago, it was so realistic and scariest thing i'd ever felt, when I woke up i'd never felt so happy to have been dreaming.

Anyway I think I wanna try lucid dreaming, sounds like it'd be quite a trip.

I was annoyed because of a dream I had last night where I didn't dream lucidly (as I do almost every night nowadays). I looked into a mirror in the dream and I was Asian, and I also had three fingers on each hand... How didn't I realize that I was dreaming?

I had a similar dream the other night where I was black for some reason. Well, "some reason" being that my body had gone missing and they somehow transplanted my memories and experiences electronically into a black body. I was convinced that I would someday get back into my body and that this was a completely reasonable cutting edge technology. My family and friends were completely used to me being black. I don't quite understand, as it was lucid in the sense that I could control what I was doing, but I didn't realize I was dreaming. At one point I looked down at my hands and saw that they were black and looked in the mirror and missed my own body. To me, this was all perfectly reasonable.

Flyingjj.png

I was reading the site and about common dream signs, one being the inability to scream, brought back a memory of a dream I had a little while ago, it was so realistic and scariest thing i'd ever felt, when I woke up i'd never felt so happy to have been dreaming.

Reminds me of a dream I had when I was around seven. All I remember is running from this guy (who I pictured looking like Willy Wonka except in a tux), but my running was in slow-mo. My entire house turned into a funhouse. I made it to my bed and tried to wake myself up, but it didn't work. I tried to scream, that didn't work either... :unsure:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

Tried the WILD method, but once the heavy feeling came over me I got so scared lol. Kept telling myself I could handle all the night terror crap, but once I felt it working I just couldn't hold back the swarm of butterflies. I want to try it again, hopefully I'll get used to it enough where I don't freak out so much.

I've also been doing the reality check thing and last night it actually paid off. I looked at my left hand and it had seven fingers on it. So I jump out the nearest window and start flying. Felt really real. Too bad I woke up soon after.

So I jump out the nearest window and start flying. Felt really real. Too bad I woke up soon after.

I hate that.

When that happens I pretty much fight to stay asleep.

So I jump out the nearest window and start flying. Felt really real. Too bad I woke up soon after.

I hate that.

When that happens I pretty much fight to stay asleep.

Me too. You wake up if you get too excited.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

I unintentionally went through the WILD method last night. I was closing my eyes, and I was really tired, and suddenly the WILD stuff started happening.

My body started to feel very numb, and for some reason, I was partly in a dream, because I could see, even though my eyes were closed. I wasn't in my bedroom in the "dream", I was in a dark little room, and I could hear voices saying, "You are going to dream". Then, I could just see shadows on the wall in front of me shaping into weird shapes and dancing around.

I got really freaked out, so I opened my mouth to say something to get me awake, but I had a lump in my throat. I tried to swallow, couldn't do that. I couldn't move my body, so I finally bit on my tongue really hard. I woke up right then.

Scariest [cabbage] I've ever felt.

Never really had one before. Only dreams I have are those that involve me dying. (Out of those that I remember anyway) #-o

That's because you probably wake up halfway due to shock, fear or excitement(..)

If you really wanna start remembering your dreams, set an alarm to go off at some obscure time (perhaps in the weekend when you have a chance to sleep in) and then think about the dream you awakened from.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Doesn't it work better if you're tired, or something like that?

Yes, but if you're too tired you'll just fall asleep 3 minutes after you lie down.

Yeah, that's what always happens to me. I've pretty much given up on lucid dreaming.

Years ago I had woken from a dream, but my body hadn't. It's very scary to wake up and hear people around you (I was sleeping on our living room couch) but not be able to move or call to them. I began losing breath, and I knew I had to calm down and go back to sleep if I was to lose paralysis. My first attempt failed, but suddenly I was able to whisper through breathing - unfortunately the TV drowned out my voice to anyone near me so I calmed down again until I went back into a dream. I awoke finally able to move, I was drenched in sweat and felt like I had been suffocating.

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

I think I fell into sleep paralysis when I was waking up the other day. I couldn't move any of my body and there was this voice shouting stuff in my head, it was pretty odd but not all that scary because it was morning instead of night. :mellow:

Woke up the other day and thought I was in sleep paralysis, since I forced myself awake in my dream by scaring myself. First time I ever woke up breathing heavily.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,