Sad but true

abyssalreaper

ok thanks for the advice i wish more people Astralinre so they can not flame and give helpful advice and maybe explain why they didnt like the thread

You could have put a little more thought into it and backed up your statements.

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Abyssal, don't worry about it. If you post something that people don't like, then they may insult the topic and you, but don't let it upset you. Worse things have happened. Just learn from your mistakes and move on. :)

You haven't read his other threads have you?

In this one he said one of his goals was to become a mod yet he admitted to scamming and account trading: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=226 ... t=#2262983

The lock speaks for itself: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=226 ... t=#2264368

1. Nice censor evation 2. He wrote said he wrote this months after the fact: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=226 ... t=#2264507

More scamming fun: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=226 ... t=#2266924

Why a sequel?? I think it was found out he made it all up.. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=226 ... t=#2267397

Search please: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=227 ... t=#2276017

Edited (first one you couldn't read, the grammer was that bad): http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=349 ... sc&start=0

Originally titled "win a phat" in order to get attention: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=228 ... t=#2286026

From a scammer to not get scammed: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=228 ... t=#2286104

Thats only the tip of the iceburg... don't forget all his other posts.

Sure some of those I posted arn't as bad as others but give me a break :roll:

Abyssal, don't worry about it. If you post something that people don't like, then they may insult the topic and you, but don't let it upset you. Worse things have happened. Just learn from your mistakes and move on. :)

You haven't read his other threads have you?

Nope. And I don't really feel like clicking on all those links, so I'll just take you at your word - they're bad.

But still, I prefer to encourage someone to change and give him advice rather than flame him into oblivion. All I've seen of him are his recent posts in OT, so those are all I have to base my opinion of him on.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

I agree with Astralinre on this one. The only thing I find wrong with this post is that he includes the election of George Bush as a terrible hate crime. Although I don't think the country was right to elect GWBush, they were not hateful for doing so. I disagree with the war, but American support for the war was generated by a genuine desire to do right (and maybe fear), not hatred.

Otherwise, he was just wondering why humans are hateful. Do we have to judge this post by a history of bad posts?

Why are we so hateful? :wink:

finalsig9wq.gif

Think about the effect that humans have had on the Earth and pretty soon with knowledge of space travel advancing the universe. The most dominant one is non other than hate. Its the worst quality yet the most common one. Every human being has hate in them but some sickos just like it and let it dominate them and cause them to do horrible things ie. Slavery, The Holocaust, 9/11 , 10/4/00(?)(when bush was elected president) i was wondering what can we as a poeple do to stop this from happening. Is there anything possible that can stop this hate from destroying this planet and all on it?

I'm a bit late to the draw, :(. But I guess I'll give you information rather than just yelling at you.

USA (people act like Bush is the ultimate ruler of the US, and that he says "We'll go to war" and it is done. He doesn't just wake up one day and decide there will be war and there will be.) went to war on (now shown to be uninformed spy reports of WMD's [in hindsight bad answer, but think if they were true, and they did nothing]) and I'm not gonna deny the fact that they may have wanted oil. But you realise Saddam Hussein is up for many war crimes, including...Genocide? Yes that is right, as much as it's not good to go into a country and tell them how to live, it would be nice to go in and tell them to stop the ruler from killing all that oppose him, and prevent all the Western hating. He also made himself into a deity of sorts

Of course, there is some images of the soldiers being cruel, and all that, and there have been many mistakes on either side. But Bush being elected is hardly comparable to the killing of 6 million Jews. In fact, 9/11 doesn't come close to that the Holocaust even (but it happened mad close to home is why it's so memorable, in the center of USA's biggest city, but such is for a different time and topic). But, I'm rambling, I can't remember what my point was. I must stop posting when I'm tired.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

first of all i think the halocaust was worse and second of all ive seen articles on the internet and pictures on tv of iraqi citizens being captured and tortured by the army (b4 someone who supports the war comes and flames me let me say that isupport the tropps i jsut dont suppoty what they are doing all this bloodshed so the bush family cna have oil is wrong really really wrong)

Maybe a better sentence would be: So the nation can have oil

Gas JUST dropped below 2 dollars a gallon here, a year ago this would have been unheard of...

actually ithought that since the war started.

the gas prices droped because they reported record profets when the huricans were comming. and also if we were to capture the middle east and take all of their oil the value of oil would drop so everyone making money off of gas here would louse money because of the increass in oil (taxes on the oil will drop also because contrys tax exports).

Guest GhostRanger
srry and if bush wasnt eleceted many iraqi lives would have been saved and im pretty sure for iraqi people that this war is like the halocuast even though i think that was muhc worse oh and srry about putting election day in october my mistake lol and jak722 that would be a good idea but like 5 years after the bird flu has killed many people evrything would be back to normal

You and your lack of knowledge concerning international affairs.

If Bush wasn't elected it would only be the coalition soldiers spared. Saddam was already killing his people by the thousands.

i honestly dont think 9/11 was that bad compared to the other things that maerica has done,

think of all the invasions you have had in other country's,

take chile for example, america killed 20,000 people there in 3 years.

9/11 was bad, but it got beat up so much by the media. america has killed so many more people then it has had killed. im not agaisnt the average american, but the ideals of its leaders.

also, if any1 was going 2 destroy the world it would more then likely be america, the ozone layer is a screwed up thing, GM motors said they would get a much lower fuel economy rate in 1970, (GM motors has a leader called goerge bush sr) but since then it has actually increased the crappyness of its fuel economy

99wcsigpk9.jpg

Started new account: flipflop v2

also, if any1 was going 2 destroy the world it would more then likely be america, the ozone layer is a screwed up thing, GM motors said they would get a much lower fuel economy rate in 1970, (GM motors has a leader called goerge bush sr) but since then it has actually increased the crappyness of its fuel economy

Are you serious about your GM Motors claim? Since the 80's fuel economy has more than TRIPLED thanks to catalyctic converters and general lesser innovations. Your making up facts to try to prove your point (if you have one).

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

i honestly dont think 9/11 was that bad compared to the other things that maerica has done,

think of all the invasions you have had in other country's,

take chile for example, america killed 20,000 people there in 3 years.

9/11 was bad, but it got beat up so much by the media. america has killed so many more people then it has had killed. im not agaisnt the average american, but the ideals of its leaders.

*edit*-misread.

But saying 9/11 wasn't really that bad and was just overblown by the media is simply denial. Yes America has killed people in its various invasions but those deaths were always a byproduct of the original goal. Casualties of war cannot be compared to intentional terrorism.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

Are you serious about your GM Motors claim? Since the 80's fuel economy has more than TRIPLED thanks to catalyctic converters and general lesser innovations. Your making up facts to try to prove your point (if you have one).

he was just making it up to make his point look good. he was just jumping on the anti-bush, anti-america, anti-corporation bandwagon. if you are against some of the stuff and have reasons for it ok, its your opinion, but most people dont. they just say stuff like this because their favorite musician or favorite celebrity said it.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Hmm...

I think this thread could have gone well, if it were not confused with information about bush. "What can we do to stop the hate?" is an excellent question, which was worthy of discussion. Sadly, the poster decided to put in stupid comments, like the Bush election. He was just so anxious to throw that in there :lol:

The only useful thing I have to say, is on the subject of the war in Iraq. If Bush hadn't interfered, Hussein along with other terrorist groups would have continued killing their own people anyways. The Palestine vs Israeli war would have escalated, becoming yet another horrific act on the world, a genocide. That's what I honestly believe. If anything at all, Bush has saved the world of despair.

signaturecj5.jpg

Guest GhostRanger
Hmm...

I think this thread could have gone well, if it were not confused with information about bush. "What can we do to stop the hate?" is an excellent question, which was worthy of discussion. Sadly, the poster decided to put in stupid comments, like the Bush election. He was just so anxious to throw that in there :lol:

The only useful thing I have to say, is on the subject of the war in Iraq. If Bush hadn't interfered, Hussein along with other terrorist groups would have continued killing their own people anyways. The Palestine vs Israeli war would have escalated, becoming yet another horrific act on the world, a genocide. That's what I honestly believe. If anything at all, Bush has saved the world of despair.

And putting that aside (even though I do agree with you), that original poster just showed an immense lack of knowledge concerning world affairs.

Saddam was already killing his people by the thousands and terrorists in the Middle East already wanted to kill Americans. Bush did not add to it. Whether or not you think he helped the cause, there is no evidence to say he made it worse by removing Saddam from power.

This thread really went downhill ...

This thread started at the bottom of the Hill..

That, is going in my sig.

And I agree with GhostRanger. Also, about the Palestine vs Israeli war, that's been going on for as long as I can remember. It's basically just "You killed one of us so we'll kill x of you!". Never ending circle really, kind of pathetic IMO but whatever :-?

Guest GhostRanger
The war in iraq. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer. Hmm lets take oil from a poor country so we can mooch off of it and make the richest country in the world even richer. [sarcasm]

Please don't bring your petty politics in this thread. We're not talking about the justification of the War in Iraq - we're talking about Evilperson's assignments. We don't care what you think about the rich getting richer in this thread.

Hey if you want to be like that, then please take down that sig it is extremely offensive. No protests against the IRS in this forum please. (I dont really mind Im just being like what hes being like) Noone invited you to dictate what goes on around here so please let other people give their opinion. You got that GhostRanger?

Hey.

He really reminds me of "Woman" and "Homeworkclub" lol :D

Those guys really got the forums soo worked up. :roll:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Guest GhostRanger
Hey if you want to be like that, then please take down that sig it is extremely offensive. No protests against the IRS in this forum please. (I dont really mind Im just being like what hes being like) Noone invited you to dictate what goes on around here so please let other people give their opinion. You got that GhostRanger?

I thought about ignoring it, but you really are too funny to pass up this opportunity.

For starters, my sig does not need to pertain to the topic. You assertion and attempt to make a sarcastic and logical train of thought was absolutely pathetic. I don't mind if you try again though.

I don't care if you want to talk about politics. Other people might care though because they always end up as flame wars. All I was saying was that we (we being the people who have been keeping up with this entire thread) are trying to keep this thread NOT about whether or not we should have invaded Iraq or anything about that. This thread is about Evilperson's assignment and therefore, we want to keep it like that. If you want to discuss whether or not we should have invaded Iraq - make a new thread (watch out though, it will probably be locked).

I do hope that was crystal clear for you.