Cars

Atom Smash40

The fact that they are old and outdated? I mean sure you can replace everything in the car, but then whats the point.

Because driving down the road in one of these is the most fun you'll ever have?

img_4337.jpg?pictureId=4277680

Or maybe because this truck is simply stunning to look at?

Picture4-1.png

(And yes, I have to add: I've ridden 10+ miles in each of those)

It's obviously a matter of opinion... if everyone liked working on old cars and liked how they looked, then you wouldn't see any modern cars on the road. Of course, the reverse is also true, more so for our generation.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Well I got a car a few months back, and it kept me off rs for like 7 months, although i suppose it is a much more expensive addiction.

Bought it completely bone stock, have done countless little things since then, major ones being added noise and lows.

I like to [bleep] it out at any chance I get, so heres a few pics haha.

5042854059_026fee3ef1_b.jpg

[hide=more photos]5216814116_3f36ce5a8f_b.jpg

Oh and a photo before before it was made much less practical/logical:

4773559336_ce646d45b2_b.jpg[/hide]

Well I got a car a few months back, and it kept me off rs for like 7 months, although i suppose it is a much more expensive addiction.

Bought it completely bone stock, have done countless little things since then, major ones being added noise and lows.

I like to [bleep] it out at any chance I get, so heres a few pics haha.

~snip~

:thumbup:

Thats a cracker, once I get the money together I'm after something like that. The older (Mk I-III) Golfs are my favourite "every-day" cars. My uncle had a Mk II GTi which was amazingly fun to drive. He had his lowered a bit and fitted deep dish alloys which looked amazing. I'm pretty sure it was his car that got me into Golfs and cars in general.

Also, are the rear brake lights smoked?

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Cheers guys, yeah Y_Guy theyre still the stock wheels, planning on some much wider wheels with some nice dish probably 16 inch, maybe 17 (theyre 15 atm) with a much more agressive offset and some stretched tyres. As they say "you aint dubbin if you aint rubbin"

But yeah mcneilp its a hell of a lot of fun to drive, having a 6 cylinder in such a small car, havent even really done much to the engine yet but it will embarrass most of the other cars around here with there "hektik" v8s and such.

the tail lights are the originals, which on the sporty model VR6 came smoked from the factory, although they look a bit darker in that photo then they really are. I have smoked the brake light in the spolier though

[hide=only photo of back i seem to have]5163246089_65d79ba765_z.jpg[/hide]

• 3 weeks later...

but I LOVE muscle cars and big ass trucks.

Like this, without the police part of it :P

[hide]custom_mustang_f650.jpg[/hide]

No sir, they're both fords. ;)

and Pinkbullet, no it isnt.. :( I cant afford a paintjob atm, because Im planning on other things for it. Paintjob is probably gonna be last because it will be well over 3 grand. haha

roadrunner.jpg

had one of these drive by me today, with no pipes. Straight out the headers. I think he was going to the exhaust shop, because it was close, but good god almighty that [bleep]er was LOUD

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

LOL.

Everything else in that album looks fairly nice, though.

The Range Rover Evoque looked pretty unusual, not too sure if I like it or not. Looks a lot like the Audi Q7.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

LOL.

Everything else in that album looks fairly nice, though.

You really like Minis, don't you :razz: Here's a picture of an old one I took in France, we don't have these awesome babies in America... It was a messy picture taken while on a bus, don't hate.

2007kag.jpg

2s0cxth.png

The sloped rear window makes this one look weird though >_>

The originals look nice. Wouldn't it

Be nice to zip through the city in one? Though I'd pick the modern version for a smoother ride on long trips.

What were you doing up so early? e.e

Edit: Just checked Fb. Nvm.

e.e

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Might be buying a red 2004 Mazda RX8 soon.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT :thumbsup:

EDIT: talked to the parents, they said I could get it if it is running good and everything. The dealer has 2 of them, one is 97k miles and other is 60k with a salvage title. They're only $6k each, which is about 4k under bb value, because of the high miles/salvage title. I'm going to look at and drive them tomorrow after school. So excited!

2s0cxth.png

Might be buying a red 2004 Mazda RX8 soon.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT :thumbsup:

EDIT: talked to the parents, they said I could get it if it is running good and everything. The dealer has 2 of them, one is 97k miles and other is 60k with a salvage title. They're only $6k each, which is about 4k under bb value, because of the high miles/salvage title. I'm going to look at and drive them tomorrow after school. So excited!

Sad news.

I went and drove the car, it was amazing. I talked to the dealer for about an hour about it, and brought the Carfax and information back to my parents.

They won't let me get it. Their reasons are it has had 6 owners, has a salvage title (no damage to car frame, drives straight, engine/transmission are fine), and it's rear wheel drive.

I'm... pissed I guess. I love cars, and I've been saving my money for 6 years to buy one. I have a 1997 Nissan Pathfinder, but I want a manual transmission car like that. I've wanted an RX8 or a 350Z (and then an Audi R8 for when I'm uber rich). Another opportunity like this isn't going to come up again.

It was red, with a black/red leather interior, and all the things I wanted like a sunroof. Driving it was awesome, been a while since I got to drive a manual, let alone a sports car like an rx8.

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

2s0cxth.png

My Car:

[hide]169078_189467011077539_100000427232665_586935_7001173_n.jpg[/hide]

I hate alot. -.-

Automatic (I want a manual), Air con needs re-gassing soon and I cant do it up because its ugly for starters and eats too much fuel. Dad forced me to buy it off my Uncle in 2008 and I havent been able to sell it since. Im tempted to make him buy it off me for the crap hes put me thru with it. (Hasnt crashed etc etc. just has scuffs on it)

Popoto.~<3

Haha actually its a G, so not quite that much, but it is loaded with sport package and premium package

Ahh such a nice car. Ridiculous that you got that as your birthday present though lol....

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Haha actually its a G, so not quite that much, but it is loaded with sport package and premium package

Ahh such a nice car. Ridiculous that you got that as your birthday present though lol....

In general, I've noticed Americans having much nicer first cars than folks from the UK/Europe, that car is unreal compared to the first car I and many people I knew had.

We'd get raped off the insurance companies over here if we tried to insure a car like that when we were 17.

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

In general, I've noticed Americans having much nicer first cars than folks from the UK/Europe, that car is unreal compared to the first car I and many people I knew had.

We'd get raped off the insurance companies over here if we tried to insure a car like that when we were 17.

Same here in Canada (especially the insurance part).

Same in Aus. its costs about $4k JUST for a slightly decent car with the average features like A/C, power steering and not so fuel guzzling, and the insurance is total BS. cost me ~$600 to fully rego/insure mine last year. took me 3 months to save up enough to afford it, AND ITS A FREAKING PEICE-OF-CRAP SEDAN!

Popoto.~<3