Cars

Atom Smash40

Haven't been in this forum at all, but just gonna add this.

IMPORT > MUSCLE

Hehehhehe.

best car ever.

600hp

runs-like a babe

bmw_2012_6er_1.jpg

p.s. it's a BMW M6. ;)

WqvZe.png

92 Fishing | 92 Firemaking | 92 Dungeoneering | 99 Cooking

100% FTP | 800+ Total | 19 Combat

Optima dies.. prima fugit. .::. Forever a Harpy

Damn that is nice. I love German cars. But Imports as a whole...fast or not, people don't respect them over here much at all. Ricers are partly to blame for the general bias towards them.

Seriously...Ricers are to blame for the lack of respect towards imports? puh-lease. :razz:

Imports have 10X more respect than any domestic crap I know. Who really gives if 50% of Hondas today have

self-installed aesthetics? That's a big part of loving cars.

Damn that is nice. I love German cars. But Imports as a whole...fast or not, people don't respect them over here much at all. Ricers are partly to blame for the general bias towards them.

Seriously...Ricers are to blame for the lack of respect towards imports? puh-lease. :razz:

Imports have 10X more respect than any domestic crap I know. Who really gives if 50% of Hondas today have

self-installed aesthetics? That's a big part of loving cars.

Nothing wrong with modding cars, import or domestic; don't act like I'm singling out every importuner, because I'm not and you know it. I live in Detroit, thus my "over here" allusion. Does not apply everywhere and I am aware. Read.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

I'm driving a Ford 500 now. Real nice mid-level family sedan. Miss my Camaro but with gas prices over $4.00 a gallon here in the US I just can't have a big V8 anymore.

We're getting gouged by the petrol companies... Petrol prices went down this week, yet the price at the pump is still rising 10 cents/L here in New Brunswick, Canada.

Rule #1...

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Yay I got a 2nd job

Now I can get something a bit more fuel efficient than my crappy jetta.

I'm thinking corolla or ford ranger.

I can't see how a truck would have better mpg than a jetta...

MY CAPES!

sig1.pngsig2.png

Dragon drops: Draconic Visage, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Med Helm, Dragon Platelegs

Other drops: Dragon Chainbody

e5lft5.png

Loot

↓↓

Verac's flail, Verac's skirt x2, Guthan's platebody x2, Guthan's warspear x3, Dharok's helm x2, Ahrim's hood, Ahrim's robeskirt, Torag's platelegs, Karil's top, Karil's skirt, Karil's crossbow x2

Yay I got a 2nd job

Now I can get something a bit more fuel efficient than my crappy jetta.

I'm thinking corolla or ford ranger.

I can't see how a truck would have better mpg than a jetta...

2L SOHC 8V jetta with a 4 speed automatic.

15+ MPG is lucky.

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

ford ranger.

*vomits*

Worst excuse for a pickup truck ever made.

Toyota tacoma(hilux)

Ford ranger

Nissan pickup(frontier isn't as rugged)

top 3 small pickups in the world. anything else is crap

The words "small" and "pickup" should not be together :P

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

ford ranger.

*vomits*

Worst excuse for a pickup truck ever made.

Toyota tacoma(hilux)

Ford ranger

Nissan pickup(frontier isn't as rugged)

top 3 small pickups in the world. anything else is crap

The words "small" and "pickup" should not be together :P

I don't need a V8 to haul tools and parts around...

Small trucks are just fine. I don't want a big truck just to have a big truck....

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

I don't need a V8 to haul tools and parts around...

Small trucks are just fine. I don't want a big truck just to have a big truck....

In my experience (limited, I admit), small trucks are now more powerful than suv's or minivans. It makes a lot more sense to get one of those since they're able to carry more people and you're not really losing out on engine power. If hauling light stuff is all you're going to be doing, I suppose a small truck makes sense...I've just rarely seen that occasion :P

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Demby, if you're looking to get a small hauling vehicle, I'd suggest trying to find an early 90's Jeep Cherokee. Those AMC engines NEVER die and they're great for hauling things around. Pre-1995/6 is what you're looking for. Check Craigslist, there are many for sale.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Demby, if you're looking to get a small hauling vehicle, I'd suggest trying to find an early 90's Jeep Cherokee. Those AMC engines NEVER die and they're great for hauling things around. Pre-1995/6 is what you're looking for. Check Craigslist, there are many for sale.

I know, my friend owns one and he's CRAZY about jeeps, i'd get one, but 5 speed cherokees aren't common and the insurance price on a jeep is what kept me from buying one as my first actually.

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Everyone that has owned a Jeep is crazy about them (including this guy :-P).

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Everyone that has owned a Jeep is crazy about them (including this guy :-P).

Drove it for him when some cops wanted to stop him and another friend for having 1 beer lol, I liked it.

Steering isn't as tight as my car though, feels wierd....

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Yeah, it's definitely different but those things are great. They are great from 0-25 so if you ever get stuck you can drop it in to four wheel drive; they are absolute tanks at getting out of ditches. If you can find a 4-door automatic the insurance shouldn't be toooo bad, but I can understand if you're dead-set on a manual.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

Yeah, it's definitely different but those things are great. They are great from 0-25 so if you ever get stuck you can drop it in to four wheel drive; they are absolute tanks at getting out of ditches. If you can find a 4-door automatic the insurance shouldn't be toooo bad, but I can understand if you're dead-set on a manual.

I want something that can be resold and is fuel efficient for my next car, and I know you know about those Chrysler automatics....I HATE rebuilding automatics...

I'd really like a jeep but insurance is the high for all cherokees save early mid 80s models, and even then it'll be higher than anything else

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png